It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bogus, "born gay" argument

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Machine

I would like to believe in god as good god rather than just some guy who created us and i would really and truly like you to prove me wrong but this is how i see it. God creates us as slaves, gives us free will but the only claus in that freewill is that we must worship him or we end up in a mass grave in the center of the Earth surfering for eiternity.

The first truth or faith you must test is your own. One thing i have always wondered is this and i asked this to another guy i used to debate Bible matters with he was very clever and turn me to the light side so to speak. Who created god. The other guy i spoke to said he has always been and exists outside of time as we know it which makes it very hard for us to understand. I was hopeing that you cold do a better job.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Shorty,

You have some good questions and I have good answers but the scope of this thread is limited to a different topic. If you would like to talk about those questions you have I�m ready, willing and able. I�ll send you a private message.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join