It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember the TV series Dark Skies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Storyline

20th century history as we know it is a lie. Aliens have been among us since the 1940's, but a government cover-up has prevented the public from knowing this. As the series progresses, we follow John Loengard and Kim Sayers as they attempt to thwart numerous plans of the alien Hive, most of which are tied to historical events and figures. In addition, the pair must stay one step ahead of a covert government agency, Majestic-12, tasked with fighting the aliens while maintaining the conspiracy of silence.

I think I will watch them again and see what I missed

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I remember it. It was pretty good. It was shame it was canceled after only one season.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I remembered it,but didn't watch much of it as I thought it was just some spin off from the X Files.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I really liked it, wasn't it made by the people who made x-files?

They sure packed a lot of stuff into 1 season.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Cool series, now on YouTube in its entirety. Jeri Ryan joined the cast late in its one-season run but certainly got noticed and stepped from from that to being a regular on Star Trek Voyager. J.T. Walsh was great as MJ-1. He has since passed away. Too bad it only ran one season. When it was first pitched to three networks on the same day, two accepted and one got it. The one season covered the 1960s, and the next would have covered the 1970s, etc., but the ratings . . .

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You see how all those shows embedded in those that watched them the belief that there was something other than?

My all time favorite is the Twilight Zone series.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yep...good show. I watched it about a year or so ago on youtube. The end of the season did get a little hokey though but I wouldve liked more...

Bryce Zabel was on Paracast last year talking about a potential movie,.....

Edit: oopsy, this link doesn't look like it though. I'll leave it though since some may still be interested...

www.imdb.com...

Also watched all of the mini-series Taken a few months ago. That was an excellent show

m.youtube.com...

edit on 5-10-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2012 by Toxicsurf because: wrong movie

new topics

top topics

join