It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book They Never Wanted You To Read.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
First I have to say that I put this in skunkworks for a reason. Though I think this is very accurate and factual, by posting in "skunkworks" there is less of a reason for derailment due to the T&C of this particular forum which includes....

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now that we have that covered, I would like to focus on some facts that have been in the past discussed here, and either argued to the point that no one want s to participate, or just straight disrespect. If after reading past this, you fee that you cannot believe this in no way shape or form and this is out right lies, please provide whatever information that you can and I will gladly look over it, as I am sure other members would like a healthy back and forth about this issue especially in this day and age.

As far as the title it is the title for the video I am about to insert. Do I think that I would have chose another title?....NO!
Here is the 15 minute video, and afterwards we will do some good ole fashion ATS research, shall we!! If you cannot view the video, that's ok, I will have almost all of whats inside written below.
The Book They Never Wanted You To Read

Lets start with the most basic part of actual importance that many people ( I will exclude the name Americans, as this is for everyone) seem to ignore, or just not know.

You CANNOT use the U.S. Constitution to defend yourself because you are NOT a party to it.
Padelford Fay & Co. v The Mayor and Alderman of the City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520

For those that rolled their eyes when they read that , there is nothing here that cannot be searched, I will try to link all that I can in this thread.

There is nothing that is truly secret. What we call "whistleblowers" are people that chose to come forward loudly and express what they know.

Here is another nice little video, btw, these come with the research already done all you have to do is search it

30 Little Known Facts about America

Great Britain Owns The U.S.
www.natural-person.ca...

There is a large amount of people that think that if we question the rules we want disobedience, or chaos, this is untrue. The only people that are causing such strife are those that have the power to corrupt it and gain vast wealth and power from it.

While we walk around arguing sides such as democrat or republican or who has our best interest at heart, we forgot that we are the ones that have that answer, not one man or woman, can represent the whole without some sort of interference. Most of the time that interference is power itself.

I come here and see page after page of people wondering what to do when the money runs out, or should they sell their gold, or go into the stock market. NO!!! Those things are there for us to feel like we are part of a clique.

Do you think that the powerful walk around with paper money? Or plastic cards that give them a little piece of paper for their purchases? NO!!! They don't because they know what the deal really is, and we have the same power to make or break the system.

We are the workers, the consumers, and to them the hard earned "$" that we make is like a game of monopoly. What we fail to see is that you are the shoe, and I am the wheelbarrow, and they have a game that we ignorantly entered without fully knowing the rules.

Of course fear is the #1 name of the game. Lets show those "pieces" what we do with those that question us, then they display it on the news and everyone goes back into their shell. If we come to ATS to question the "authority" then why would this be to taboo?

How is this any different then the war, or the elections? What I find the most discerning is that we actually try to choose sides of a one sided coin. There is no division between parties, between laws, between those that are as corrupt as they can get, because all the while we are fighting each other over who has the most money, the color of your skin, or what you do in the bedroom, and they all sit back with a smile, patting each other on the back.

They indoctrinate our children for 8 hours a day, tell us what to want and what to think, do you really think that its coincidental that almost all media is owned but a handful of people?? Of course not. How many of us come here, get our fill, or say our piece and then go out for McDonald's and read the Enquirer?

Its not because we dont care about the issues but the inner fear prevents us from taking to much time to think about something that "we cannot change".

Again this is FALSE!!, we are the only ones that can change things, I mean who else is going to do it? A Kardashian? Romney? Ron Paul? Even if tomorrow you don't decided to make this change, just knowing will slowly begin to seep in when your looking around at people trampling each other for $200 pair of sneakers for the holidays knowing where the employment rate is.

We are going into yet another year, and I am happy to say that I am humbled when I have a place like ATS to share my thoughts on what we as a community can do, because in my heart of hearts I know that I am NOT alone in this, and that there are people out there that see this for what it is.

We dont have to be afraid. Maybe before we had the opportunity to get this knowledge with a click of a button, but before even that goes away, take the time to think about what makes the world go round..... (hint).....

IT'S US, ALL OF US, SOME OF US, 2 OF US. WE CAN STILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I absolutely love your threads! You've got me still actively obsessing over the Beter material, and now you distract me with this! Thanks! Aha.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I agree with everything you are saying, OP. I really do. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure about everything in that video, I'm inclined to believe many of the nefarious facts pertaining to the UN and their takeover of the US (and the world, for that matter), but I just applied for a new SS card and obviously I had to go to the Social Security Administration and when I received it in the mail the Treasury Dept isn't mentioned or named anywhere.

Not necessarily trying to debunk, just throwing that out there. Once I watched the vid I went and checked the mail I got because I wanted to see if it was issued by the Treasury.

As far as everything you said in the OP, I agree 100%. Sorry I can't add more substance but very well thought out and I loved every bit of it.
edit on 5-10-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

I will try to weed through and find where it says exactly that it was no longer written on the forms but it was a while ago, I will post it as soon as I find it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This should not be in the skunk section, everything you posted so far is true as long as people take the time to look into it, which is unlikely.

Many times I wanted to start a thread that will talk about a solution to this world tyranny. The problem is that no one wants to do anything about it, they all expect the government or some other entity to come and change the way of life for them, whether it be God or Aliens.

When are people going to realize that WE the people of this planet have the power? When are they going to spot supporting this f-ed up system expecting different results? How many people in this world believe that if just lived for what you need and not want that things will actually change?

Finally, how many people even here on ATS are willing to start something new? All they can say "Oh but thats the law" as if that means anything when the people that make those laws make them so that they can take advantage of people, who are unwilling to be responsible for them self and not have to rely on some one else to take care of them?

Everything posted in the op is true, only true if you are willing to do the search yourself.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I want to thank you guys for the remarks so far. I do agree I should not have had to put this in Skunkworks, but I did explain why I did, and I think that's why it hasn't turned out like other threads that have tried to come forward with this information.

I hope that more people will take the time to at least watch one of the videos.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What truly fascinates me is that this is one of the only subjects that to me is the most damaging, and has the best research tools and can be found almost as easy as the MSM news, yet this is one of the least discussed.

That is where I say that fear comes in. When you see it even for oneself, you will still dismiss this due to fear of what may happen, without even truly finding out the research.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Excellent thread NRE. I've done some extensive reading into this, and sometimes I feel like the more I know, the less I know. I don't pretend to understand it all...

Just in case someone wants to get even further into this, here's another vid along the same lines by John Harris.

Another interesting tidbit. I've read in a few places that every citizen of the USA has a bond, and a value on their head. S&F.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Not only a bond but a value at birth. This comes into play with the above, if the research continues then it can be found as you have seen it quite a few times, if this thread flourishes (ok even if it doesnt) I will add a bit more, but for right now I would like this to get processed.

I kept writing, I can go on with this for days LOL, but I will leave some for later, again thanks posters, I will add more, I promise.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

double post.. sorry

edit on 5-10-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
you can look up your account on the stock market.....online!!....some say you use your account at the federal reserve to make purchases....the red letters on the ss card are your account and the fed reserve is the bank numbers....like at the bottom of the check...it's on ATS....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
*sigh* more depressing psuedo facts that none of us average people can do a thing about.

Thanks for bringing up this critical new info that we have no influence over whatsoever but serves to shove us deeper into our own psychological cages.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by corvuscorrax
*sigh* more depressing psuedo facts that none of us average people can do a thing about.

Thanks for bringing up this critical new info that we have no influence over whatsoever but serves to shove us deeper into our own psychological cages.

No, no, thank YOU, for showing us exactly what this thread is about. The type of thinking that people have that prevent further steps to truly find out what is going on.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

No, no, thank YOU, for showing us exactly what this thread is about. The type of thinking that people have that prevent further steps to truly find out what is going on.

Peace, NRE.

Yes I'm sure all you ATS heroes are out there every day making great strides to uncover the truth and unseat the tyrants.

I mean do you REALLY believe that anything you are anyone else on this site is going to change what has been set in motion so long ago?

All you are succeeding in doing is furthering people conciousness of the extent of how badly we are being screwed. If you eventually do force a bunch of internet addicted conspiracy theorists into any form of meaningful action it will involve most of us/them being killed or arrested.

edit on 5-10-2012 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Peace, NRE.

Yes I'm sure all you ATS heroes are out there every day making great strides to uncover the truth and unseat the tyrants.

Actually that is what ATS members(some at least) are doing, and believe it or not whether you agree or not your participating as well, even if in your own way.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Peace, NRE.

Actually that is what ATS members(some at least) are doing, and believe it or not whether you agree or not your participating as well, even if in your own way.

Peace, NRE.

Well hey when you guys are ready to take some action let me know where I need to go to collect my uniform and firearm.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by corvuscorrax

I dont know what that means but if you would like to discuss the thread please do, I will answer whatever I can, I would really hate for this thread to be derailed. Thanks.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by corvuscorrax

true that we have to submit.....that is in the holy scriptures.....but read on and see the peace, beauty and truth about how bad we will kick ass and take names....God says he laughs and sure enough...He will hold the ones causing the ruckus up for all to know....all the evil buzzards will be held up and exposed....

there's wayy more good details.....and in great detail.....
edit on 5-10-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ...coolest of names

edit on 5-10-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahweh is our new king

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I try really hard to not base any of my ego on imaginary lines carved out centuries before I was born. All this really means to me is that instead of being a drone for men and women who wear little American flags on their suits, I am a drone for both men and women with little American flag pins on their suits as well as men and women with little British flags on their suits. Do they do that? Regardless I think you know what I mean.

Its an interesting thought. Thanks OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join