It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Are Called God, They Come From The Planet God............

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If God exists, where did he come from?

Where is he now?

If aliens exist, where did they come from?

Where are they now?

As I think more and more about people’s belief in God and alien beings I am drawn more to my own belief that they are both probably one and the same…

I am not talking now about either God or any Alien being actually creating the Earth that we all stand upon, but somehow they have got mixed up over generations and have become fused into one…

Many thousands of years ago I believe that man was already upon the Earth when he was visited by beings from another place we have not yet come across in our own time.

With the awe and wonder that followed the visit of these beings that were so obviously more intelligent and advanced than our ancestors, then they would have surely knelt down and worshipped before them. This worship could have either been for survival means ie, hunger, death, torture, or just because the visitors were loved, adored and could do no wrong; they were perfect in every way…

So if you believe in God, do you actually believe in Alien beings? And vise versa……

These beings for some reason left Earth, how long had they been here? We don’t know. So for people to have seen these beings and spent a certain amount of time with them, and then one day see them fly off into the ethos, then they would certainly be worshipped as God(s)…

Since the day that the Alien beings went away and left a little of their knowledge to us, our ancestors pronounced them as God(s), because they could only see them as God(s). So because of the meeting between the two strange sets of beings, one obviously being more advanced than the other. People started to write down words, memories, stories and whispers and the occasional drawings/paintings in the only way that they knew how to describe their experiences and understanding and in time became more and more elaborate..

So after many years/generations of writing and story telling, the Chinese Whispers got more and more epic and wonderful in their detail that it actually came about that these so called Alien beings that were now being referred to as God(s) were the masters and creators of the Earth. At the end of the day these Alien beings were so highly praised, and why wouldn’t they be? That they became associated and linked with everything that we see, feel, hear, taste, touch and see around us today. When in reality they could have had nothing to do with our existence whatsoever…

I just have this nagging feeling at the back of my mind that all religions that are at war with each other all share one single thing in common, and that is the Alien being called God. Who we as a species named because it was the best way we knew how to, or maybe it was because that was the name that they told us to call them. Which makes me come to the conclusion that people who believe in Aliens are actually believers in God.

God is not the creator of the Earth and all that is upon it, and neither are Alien beings...

They are both the same and it seems to me as though everyone is waiting to witness the same thing. They are waiting for an event to happen which was told to them was going to happen many generations ago. The Aliens beings called God said that one day that they would return. According to many observers and witnesses they have seen visits, but not as long as they would like them to be.

One day the massive visit will take place, a craft will land on the Earth and when it does happen a creature will exit a craft, stand in the doorway, hold out his hand and say, ‘Hi, my name is God, we come in peace, we are from the planet God.’

Then what??

edit on 5-10-2012 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Then millions of Muslims will declare war on the infidel that exited that craft......blasphemy

Dave, I've often thought the same thing you've written in your OP. I think it would be quite fitting if that were true.

Des

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If he lands in America, we'll probally shoot him. Disect him amd sell off the good parts to China. But of course we would keep the tech he brings with him. IMHO, we will know when and if America discovers a planet with alien life. WE'll send them a damn aid package, then a few advisors, then the troops, then full blown occupation of their planet. Where we will rape them of their resources and tell them it's all in the name of freedom. Then again, if they were smart, They would take back off, nuke us from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
edit on 5-10-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Where is he now?
Where are they now?

Well since you asked

I don't believe he does exist.

Where is he now?

See above

They evolved on their respective planets exactly the same as we did on ours.

Where are they now?

They are exactly where we are....at home on their respective planets.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hopefully, they won't land in the U.S. Our military has a terrible track record of shooting first and asking questions later. I doubt our military would allow any such craft to just fly into our airspace and land.

However, if the craft has some sort of shielding, then they can pretty much land anywhere they want.

Hopefully one day, those craft will enter our atmosphere, land, and we will finally meet our creators.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Then millions of Muslims will declare war on the infidel that exited that craft......blasphemy

Dave, I've often thought the same thing you've written in your OP. I think it would be quite fitting if that were true.

Des

For some strange reason I thought that you would answer in the way that you did Des...haha

It would be very fitting if indeed it was the case....

cheers....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Where is he now?
Where are they now?

Well since you asked

I don't believe he does exist.

Where is he now?

See above

They evolved on their respective planets exactly the same as we did on ours.

Where are they now?

They are exactly where we are....at home on their respective planets.

The point I am trying to make Argyll, is the fact that even though you don't personally believe in the person/being called God, you do believe in Alien beings. Then why can't the alien beings actually be called God because they are the same thing.

That's the point I am trying to make...

I don't believe that they are two different entities, they are indeed the same.......

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Im not saying I believe or know if god exists.,,.,.,.

I am semi familiar with a few different scientific explanations..

but i still have a hard time comprehending,,,, if something like the definition of god did not create this universe..

what did? how did it? what is it?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Hopefully, they won't land in the U.S. Our military has a terrible track record of shooting first and asking questions later. I doubt our military would allow any such craft to just fly into our airspace and land.

However, if the craft has some sort of shielding, then they can pretty much land anywhere they want.

Hopefully one day, those craft will enter our atmosphere, land, and we will finally meet our creators.

If such an occasion was to happen and some kind of craft did show itself to us, I don't think that the human race would be of any threat to far more superior beings. We would be of no threat whatsoever......

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Im not saying I believe or know if god exists.,,.,.,.

I am semi familiar with a few different scientific explanations..

but i still have a hard time comprehending,,,, if something like the definition of god did not create this universe..

what did? how did it? what is it?

I have no idea of an answer to your question, but I do believe that one day we will find out and I think it will be far more mind blowing than you could ever conceive........ever, ever, ever...........

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The point I am trying to make Argyll, is the fact that even though you don't personally believe in the person/being called God, you do believe in Alien beings. Then why can't the alien beings actually be called God because they are the same thing. That's the point I am trying to make... I don't believe that they are two different entities, they are indeed the same.......

Oh I can see the point you are trying to make Dave......but the point I am making is, in my opinion, that they are two very different things.
For your argument to be valid (from my perspective) you would have to believe in both entities.....I don't....one is imaginary (in my opinion) one is real (again in my opinion)

So I would argue that they are not the same to an awful lot of people....they are infinitely different.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear

Where is he now?

Where are they now?

As I think more and more about people’s belief in God and alien beings I am drawn more to my own belief that they are both probably one and the same…

I am not talking now about either God or any Alien being actually creating the Earth that we all stand upon, but somehow they have got mixed up over generations and have become fused into one…

Many thousands of years ago I believe that man was already upon the Earth when he was visited by beings from another place we have not yet come across in our own time.

With the awe and wonder that followed the visit of these beings that were so obviously more intelligent and advanced than our ancestors, then they would have surely knelt down and worshipped before them. This worship could have either been for survival means ie, hunger, death, torture, or just because the visitors were loved, adored and could do no wrong; they were perfect in every way…

So if you believe in God, do you actually believe in Alien beings? And vise versa……

These beings for some reason left Earth, how long had they been here? We don’t know. So for people to have seen these beings and spent a certain amount of time with them, and then one day see them fly off into the ethos, then they would certainly be worshipped as God(s)…

Since the day that the Alien beings went away and left a little of their knowledge to us, our ancestors pronounced them as God(s), because they could only see them as God(s). So because of the meeting between the two strange sets of beings, one obviously being more advanced than the other. People started to write down words, memories, stories and whispers and the occasional drawings/paintings in the only way that they knew how to describe their experiences and understanding and in time became more and more elaborate..

So after many years/generations of writing and story telling, the Chinese Whispers got more and more epic and wonderful in their detail that it actually came about that these so called Alien beings that were now being referred to as God(s) were the masters and creators of the Earth. At the end of the day these Alien beings were so highly praised, and why wouldn’t they be? That they became associated and linked with everything that we see, feel, hear, taste, touch and see around us today. When in reality they could have had nothing to do with our existence whatsoever…

I just have this nagging feeling at the back of my mind that all religions that are at war with each other all share one single thing in common, and that is the Alien being called God. Who we as a species named because it was the best way we knew how to, or maybe it was because that was the name that they told us to call them. Which makes me come to the conclusion that people who believe in Aliens are actually believers in God.

God is not the creator of the Earth and all that is upon it, and neither are Alien beings...

They are both the same and it seems to me as though everyone is waiting to witness the same thing. They are waiting for an event to happen which was told to them was going to happen many generations ago. The Aliens beings called God said that one day that they would return. According to many observers and witnesses they have seen visits, but not as long as they would like them to be.

One day the massive visit will take place, a craft will land on the Earth and when it does happen a creature will exit a craft, stand in the doorway, hold out his hand and say, ‘Hi, my name is God, we come in peace, we are from the planet God.’

Then what??

edit on 5-10-2012 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

well done. again.. the name is not what's important.. but the symbolic meaning associated with the name/word in your mind. Let us maintain however that God is the creator of the Universe and life itself. and that alien beings having already figured it out travelled and told us how to access our hidden potential. we got our game manual and the objective of the game. everything u buy comes with instructions how to operate it. u got a body and the instructions on how to operate it's full set of features. and it doesnt matter really what name u give to "the Creator of the Universe and Life itself". this is why symbolism is so important. Allah or any other name is fine as long as what you envisage is the same. and it is the same! you would be surprised.

each religion has additional paragraphs to another on a very similar story. so the bible may have stopped at a point but when you look in the koran, the words for a similarly titled chapter or topic has in many instances the exact same words but may have extra lines or paragraphs omitted. same for hinduism.. which has parts of the apocrypha that were omitted from the bible. likewise the bible has paragraphs that the others may not contain.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
when you start to compare eastern religions and tibetan and buddhism etc. another set of superimposed similarities appear. and it kinda acts as the key to understanding more western religious texts.

they are all the same.. essentially. the message is the same. The Religions are fighting for nothing!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I agree with your premise, OP.
s/f

I think too much has been discovered to keep the two separate. As much a "joke" as some members consider Ancient Aliens, it fills lots of gaps for me; that they were considered gods; that they instructed ancient civilizations on how to build pyramids (and WHY!), and how math works.

We are nowhere near understanding the actual "universe" that we "see" above us (all happening in our "past", based on light-year theory).....

I would not be surprised if in another few hundred years astronomers are seeing "crafts coming closer", that we now today don't have the technology to discern.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
's funny, I thought god was just a 'fad' and old hat.

Oh well, carry on.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Dave!! You've just discovered a BIG theory. I think you should call it the Ancient Astronaut Theory. Might even be a book deal and T.V. show in it.

Where did they come from? Where did they go? When will they return?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Dave!! You've just discovered a BIG theory. I think you should call it the Ancient Astronaut Theory. Might even be a book deal and T.V. show in it.

Where did they come from? Where did they go? When will they return?

Quick, where do I sign??...haha..........

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Originally posted by Argyll

The point I am trying to make Argyll, is the fact that even though you don't personally believe in the person/being called God, you do believe in Alien beings. Then why can't the alien beings actually be called God because they are the same thing. That's the point I am trying to make... I don't believe that they are two different entities, they are indeed the same.......

Oh I can see the point you are trying to make Dave......but the point I am making is, in my opinion, that they are two very different things.
For your argument to be valid (from my perspective) you would have to believe in both entities.....I don't....one is imaginary (in my opinion) one is real (again in my opinion)

So I would argue that they are not the same to an awful lot of people....they are infinitely different.

No, in order for the argument to be valid - these aliens would just have to fit the description of what a "god" is.

So if an alien is immortal, created humans, taught humans, wouldn't that make them gods since gods are supposed to be immortal, the source of life, and morality?

I guess it depends on the definition of "God".

(Not that I would be worshiping any beings... just demonstrating a point)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

TextThey Come From The Planet God

Your really amazing.i wish i knew where you got this information from.
are you a gemini,pices or cancer ?

edit on 5-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I agree with you 90% but I think the aliens/gods were here long before man I think they have been working on the earth since it's begining.

I believe the dinosaurs were ancient excavation equipment and their extinction was part of the plan once they paved the way for the break up of Pangea.

I believe the Gods/Aliens have supreme controll over the weather, climate, movement, etc.. of the Earth. They had the power to make the ice ages and the power to mutate evolution into what it is today.

I believe the Bible has alot of pretty sound information in it if your willing to understand the people were as u said explaining it the best they knew how and take it with a grain of salt.

I believe Noah's Arc was a DNA bank because nature is nature u put a lion on a boat with a gazelle he is eating it, birds fly they aint gonna stay in captivity in a boat, insects eat other insects etc... as far as flora good luck keeping that stuff alive in a boat and how in the crap could u fit that much in one boat anyway, trees can get pretty heavy!

I believe the war in heaven is a true story and that nothing was embellished.
I believe the Codex Gigas was made possible at the hands of Gods/Aliens.
I believe that most of our knowledge and discoveries were gifts from them.
I believe they are here with us always working as our most brilliant minds like Hawkings, Einstein, Tesla, Edison, (not Bill Gates
), Darwin, Plato, Aristotle, DaVinci, etc... them dudes were above human thought.
I believe the Marianas Trench, the mid-atlantic ridge, the zebra stripes in the ocean, the mid-atlantic current, and the size - shape - and alignment of the tectonic plates, were no accident and they were all planned parts of the machine we call Earth.

I believe the arc of the covenant was a time travel machine or some type of stargate, this is something not covered on the show they have on the history chan but most of the lore surrounding the arc involves time travel. The biblical description of it in exodus if u try to draw it and take in to context what materials were used it was an electrical device. It was for communication with the Gods/Aliens it explains the visit with Moses on Mount Sainai where he was given the 10 commandments, Jesus' resurection, Jason and the Argonots, King Arthur and the Knights of the round table... The fleece of Joseph etc. The staff and rod are depicted in a majority of paintings and statuary surrounding Biblical accounts as well as Egyptian art, and many other antiquities from around the world.

Thank you OP for your wonderful post it was a great read. Very well put

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join