It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Dream Help Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Alright, this is my second post for today...so I must be on a roll.

Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of strange phenomena which I detailed here and here, also in a few other forums on the subjects, and I need answers/advice before my mind totally explodes.

I've been having really hyper-realistic dreams:

The first dream happened about 2 weeks to a month ago. I had fallen asleep, when suddenly I was woken up by something. Upon opening my eyes, I noticed I was in an office during the 1940s...one of those military offices, you know? Apparently, I was a secretary on a base and my superior told me to run an errand for him. I did, and when I was finished with my shift, I went back home to my apartment and fell asleep....only to wake up a few minutes later (according to the alarm clock) in my own time?

The second dream happened about a week ago and is related with two more, which I will detail soon: The first part of the dream started off pretty normal and dreamlike. The premise started out with some type of Olympic Games with Star Wars characters. Then I remember waking up from it to put my little brother to bed. But then when I fell asleep, I was woken up again and found myself in an unfamiliar house. I heard someone at the door and began to look around, trying to decide whether I should run out or stay and try to explain myself. So the garage door opens and in comes actor Jeremy Renner, having come back from riding his motorcycle. He is a little surprised that I’m in his residence, but doesn’t seem upset or mad about it, even when I stumble out how I was there. He goes into his bedroom to change into regular clothes and when he comes back, Jeremy asks me if I want to stay a while. I said okay, and he turns on the TV on, which was playing some movie I like. He was about to change the channel, but I asked if he could leave it on, as I hadn’t seen the end for this particular movie, and he obliged. Jeremy then tells me that it’s alright if I sit down, and he’s stretched out on the couch. I decide to lay next to him to relax and he puts his arm around me. I’m a bit surprised at this, but he smiles and pulls me closer so I don’t fall of the edge.

Related to the above dream, I was in Los Angeles on a walk and Jeremy was with me. I was talking to him about his performances in Dahmer and North Country, then proceeded to tell him the differences between Wisconsin and Minnesota dialects and why he needed to work on them a bit…offering a bit of constructive criticism. Suddenly, the ground began to shake and we begin to run down the street to find someplace safe to be, but I run ahead of Jeremy. The pavement cracks a few steps from me and he pulls me back, just as that chunk of the street drops down into the ground.

I have no idea what these dreams mean or why Jeremy Renner is invading them, but I'm bothered to no end by them.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

G'day

Ask your spirit to remember your dreams when you wake up

get a dream herb for tea, google it

many people will remember prev lives or future events atm, i will post more info asap, i need to read more of your post

all memories/thoughts are magnetic energy that Creation keeps for itself

proper meditation will give you all answers
ca.figu.org...

ponder things then ask the creation and your spirit to release you from confusion
and a little time you will know

edit on 5-10-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sometimes if the dream happens a few times its a warning about your possible death in the future
if you are affected by the dream its most likely going to happen if you dont take precautions

i think dont run in panic during catastrophe is the warning, will help, use your brain in a neutral way under stress like its someone else

be like Spock and Kirk

Earth quakes will be more common as the tectonic plates are out of equilibrium

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Alright thanks

I will check out your link and thanks for your input!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

That was some dream(s). I got to ask... by any chance do you fall asleep with the TV on?

I do because it helps drown out the freeway noise. But then I wake up frustrated because no matter what I do, I can't stop vacuuming. Sure enough it's the terrible, dreaded infomercials.

If not, then go with it. Sounds romantic.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Nah, I don't have a tv in my room anymore...my stepdad stole it.

I do watch some movies before I sleep, but the last one I watched with him in it was Hurt Locker...and that was a month ago.

Now this could be considered crazy, but if given the opportunity to meet Mr. Renner, I wouldn't mind having a nice chat with him and sees how it goes.

I guess I should add that last night, I had a dream where my parents sold me to a okiya to work as a geisha, and then the dream split and I was back at my old high school, and Jeremy was there. We started to get close, so we decided to chance it and have an intimate moment in the mezzanine, but as I was going up the stairs, I was grabbed by a shadow or a person dressed in black.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Sounds to me that you have a crush on this Jeremy Renner and want him to rescue you and fall in love and live happily ever after.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
Sounds to me that you have a crush on this Jeremy Renner and want him to rescue you and fall in love and live happily ever after.

Not a chance!

I'm just a reclusive film student and he has no time for a little thing like me!

But I digress....these weird dreams are really causing me a bit of distress because of how real they are getting. Like I can actually interact with objects and people and it feels like I'm with them.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Did you eat something right before your Earthquake dream? I find I have very wild, adventurous dreams if I eat an hour or two before bed. I don't mind them though, they can be quite fun.

How did you felt during the earthquake? Did you feel excited and full of adrenaline. If you did, I think your dream means you want more excitement in your life, so you look for it in your dreams. If you were scared of the earthquake and you felt in danger, perhaps your dream means there is something in your waking life that you are afraid of. I think the significance of where you were walking may shine light of the meaning of your dream. I imagine if you were walking in the town or city where you live, perhaps you are afraid your living situation there is unstable. That perhaps you might be forced to move soon, or something is pushing you to leave. Or perhaps you've recently experienced some huge change in your life and you are not sure how to cope with it.

As for the dream of being afraid of being caught in that guy's house. That's an interesting one. It seems like you feel very comfortable around this actor Jeremy Renners. Perhaps you admire him a great deal. So the reason he is in your dream is this is a character who you can connect with, and I feel like if he appears in your dream again, you should let him talk to you. Instead of explaining to him the differences in dialects, listen to what he has to say, because it probably will be very important and give you insight in your life. It seems like his reaching out to you on the couch, was his wanting to connect with you and help you if you need it.

That's my two cents!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

The dream started out pretty normal, just me and Jeremy walking down the street and I'm sort of giving him # for his role in Dahmer.

When the ground started shaking, I did feel scared and freaked out, but made a joke about it until the pavement cracked under me and the street dropped.

new topics

top topics

join