It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War on Bacon coming near you

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
The day they come for my bacon is the day I exercise my second amendment rights.

Give me bacon or give me death.

~Heff
edit on 10/5/12 by Hefficide because: typo

I know you're joking but unfortunately, it's the truth for many.

No one will rise up until the bacon 'n egger is at risk.

Sad but true.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

That's all to plan. But bacon? That's not even on the NWO agenda. 24/7/365 800 channels, on demand TV, movies you can rent from a box at the grocery store, WoW, the Internet, 40 hour work weeks, kids...

We're all so busy, tired, and pulled into more directions at once than a single Kardashian daughter at a sporting event that all we can really do when bacon hits the table is sigh and say "Well, I've still got this left to enjoy.

~Heff
edit on 10/6/12 by Hefficide because: typo

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
The day they come for my bacon is the day I exercise my second amendment rights.

Give me bacon or give me death.

~Heff
edit on 10/5/12 by Hefficide because: typo

That will be precisely their argument.
(But you knew that)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'd like to share some rare, never before seen quotes from famous people about bacon.

"Venni, vicci, baconus."
-Ceasar
(I came, I saw, I had a little bacon)

"I'll keep my hand on my bacon, now paint the damned picture!"
-Napoleon

"The colonies will never revolt, so don't worry about sending them bacon."
-King George III

"I invented the phone so I could call up the bacon supplier."
-Alexander Graham Bell

(more later, wife wanted to "Facebook"
)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Never underestimate the power of bacon, a friend who had been vegetarian for 7 years, drove me my girlfriend and two others out to a lake we decided to go there and have some breakfast al fresco.
I didn't know she was a vegetarian, she didn't know we were going for bacon butties, ten minutes after a a large white fresh uncut loaf had been cut thickly into massively thick soft fresh slices and lashed with butter, the bacon was added with care.
I don't know if it was the smell of the bacon cooking or the sight of such a fine sandwich, but she said, "I have been a veggie for seven years, and you know what?", we looked at her expecting to be berated for dragging her out and exposing her to such gluttony.
"I want one", lol, she loved it, she also said that as a vegetarian it is the meat product that she misses the most, and, the only one when she smells it cooking, that can make her hungry.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I thought ATS was a place for enlightened people to have serious conservations about things that mattered and info sharing. Bacon is not one of those things, if anything we should be promoting the war on bacon because if you really are trying to ascend you wouldn't be indulging in the SWINE. We should be encouraging each other to stay away from these low vibration creatures that will keep us trapped in the third dimension. All of you who commented on this thread promoting bacon just exposed yourselves. You all should read a book entitled DNA In The Sands Of Time. It’s a game changer. If any serious souls are out there still on the Swine You should reconsider and read some literature about what this stuff does to you.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If anybody tries to reach for my bacon they will be pulling back a nub!!!

If the government tried to regulate our beloved bacon it could be the catalyst for an uprising the likes of which have never been seen!

I'd sooner give up chocolate than my bacon!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by geminiwarrior1

Thank you for the very erudite post!

And welcome to ATS!

But you're treading very dangerous shark-infested waters when you throw disdain upon the sacred altar of Bacon.

You're welcome to your beliefs. As we all are. Just as long as you don't inhibit my bacon intake, we'll be cool.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by geminiwarrior1

low vibration creatures

Pigs are the most intelligent of barnyard animals. I don't understand how swine fall into the 'low vibration' end of your vibration spectrum. If you want low, try cattle. They are stupid. Hindus find them high on some sort of spectrum, but I know how stupid they are from personal experience.

What makes vegetarians so great? I guess root vegetables are high vibration?

Maybe pigs taste so good because they are intelligent. I guess I am out of the 'vibration loop'.

Bacon tastes good.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by geminiwarrior1
I thought ATS was a place for enlightened people to have serious conservations about things that mattered and info sharing. Bacon is not one of those things, if anything we should be promoting the war on bacon because if you really are trying to ascend you wouldn't be indulging in the SWINE. We should be encouraging each other to stay away from these low vibration creatures that will keep us trapped in the third dimension. All of you who commented on this thread promoting bacon just exposed yourselves. You all should read a book entitled DNA In The Sands Of Time. It’s a game changer. If any serious souls are out there still on the Swine You should reconsider and read some literature about what this stuff does to you.

While we are trying to ascend we decided to take a little break and eat some bacon.

The day anyone becomes perfect is the day they can dictate my downfalls. If bacon is a sin, then I will try and remember to ask for forgiveness each time I partake.

Lighten up... we are just having some innocent fun here.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone knows this , but bacon tastes better when wrapped in bacon.Try it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Don't know if anyone knows this , but bacon tastes better when wrapped in bacon.Try it.

I would offer caution.

Wrapping bacon with bacon could create a tear in the space-time continuum, and you could end up in a different reality where bacon does not exist!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Bacon is Gods gift to mankind as proved by comedian Al Murray

link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I have had bacon wrapped in bacon, it is excellent.

One of my favorite sandwiches ever is:
Bacon, hot dogs fried in bacon grease, ham fried in bacon grease, eggs fried in bacon grease, with cheese, served up on a steak sandwich roll that has been grilled in.....yep, bacon grease.

link   
I went to Denny's for breakfast this morning, Im sure every one knows about Denny's add bacon to anything.. thing they do. But there was a odd man next to us that had to have been in his 70's or 80's who ordered two things, bacon cheese fries and a Bacon Strawberry SHAKE! for gods sakes this guy had a oxygen tank, must have been his last meal... and once again it was BREAKFAST 7AM..

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

AHHHHHHHHHH what a horrible thought, wash your mind out with soap.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by lonegurkha

I have had bacon wrapped in bacon, it is excellent.

One of my favorite sandwiches ever is:
Bacon, hot dogs fried in bacon grease, ham fried in bacon grease, eggs fried in bacon grease, with cheese, served up on a steak sandwich roll that has been grilled in.....yep, bacon grease.

My drool runneth over. I just finished a BLT and now I'm hungry again.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Yes for real. I dont like the flavor, and I certainly dont like the nutritional content.

Dude...

It's Bacon!

If you wanted nutrition take a one a day vitamin.

edit on 5-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Naw, I have to look at food as fuel, and nothing else. Deal with diverticulitis for a while, you'll understand.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
For the people who don't like bacon ?

Just cause you all don't like it means its ok to take away the rights of those who do?

It is fine not to like bacon that is what choice is all about.

Eat what you like let others eat what they like:

In the immortal words of Eastwood:

Get off my Bacon!.

Ummm, if you read what I wrote, you'll see that my stance is that it will never happen. EVER.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join