It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This GMO Farmer Supports Labeling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Finally, someone sees what's going on within the most important group we need on our side...The farmer.

Although we do see Monsanto losing ground in many areas of the World, it's still a long battle to get this criminal organization out of our foods, kitchens and dinner plates.

This is a great vid and should be shared.

Enjoy!

www.activistpost.com...

Troy Roush is a fifth-generation corn and soybean farmer in Indiana, whose love for farming stems from years of hard work.What makes Troy's story – and this new video – so powerful is that he supports labeling genetically engineered foods. Troy believes that consumers should be able to make an informed decision each time they go to the grocery store and that they have a right to know about their food, and what they’re feeding their families.

Troy challenges us to fight for the change we wish to see in our food system: "People have got to start demanding good, wholesome food of us, and we'll deliver. I promise you, we're very ingenious people. We'll deliver." You may recognize Troy from the critically-acclaimed 2009 documentary Food, Inc.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ain't that the shiznit???? I got an email yesterday about this! Says a whole lot if you ask me.......

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by jude11

Ain't that the shiznit???? I got an email yesterday about this! Says a whole lot if you ask me.......

A farmer in support of labeling?

Tells me that he knows that we have the right to be aware of what we put into our bodies and have the right to choose.

Farmers are the first ones who should know this.

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

He can grow and plant GMO or Organic! Either way, he knows how to do it, and will make a living off of his trade as a farmer! I wonder if Monsanto has paid him an unfriendly visit since this video came out.......

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

He can grow and plant GMO or Organic! Either way, he knows how to do it, and will make a living off of his trade as a farmer! I wonder if Monsanto has paid him an unfriendly visit since this video came out.......

What are they gonna do? Stop him from growing Monsanto?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Nah, most likely they will cut him off from growing their poison crops. Thus he will go organic and when his crops become "infected" by Monsanto's GMO they will sue him for everything he owns! As we all know, the judges in the U.S. ALWAYS rule in favor of the Bio poisons Monsanto produces.........

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Nah, most likely they will cut him off from growing their poison crops. Thus he will go organic and when his crops become "infected" by Monsanto's GMO they will sue him for everything he owns! As we all know, the judges in the U.S. ALWAYS rule in favor of the Bio poisons Monsanto produces.........

Unfortunately, since he's already growing Monsanto he has poisoned his land for Organic for years to come.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join