It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The second coming Emanuel of Christ 666

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eyetoeye

I was never welcomed,

Well, you never made an introduction thread. You can do that without ever having made a post.

I have welcomed many new members in their intro threads.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I will add Emanuel was in 6th grade in Silver Spring Maryland when the pentagon was hit 9/11. All the students had to evacuate school early to this Terror..

Also to add, do some research on Michael Jackson and Satanism and see the movie "The Wiz" they dance around the fountain at the world trade center turning it into a vortex like Mecca opposite...

edit on 5-10-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I kindly disagree.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This thread has Bernard Schnitzel written all over it, go get a life Mr Troll back under your damp women less bridge

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I presume your right. Goodbye...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I dabbled in the occult once by using an Ouija board, and got possessed by a demon... she hasn't gone away for the past 4 years, but she helps me grow. I think she's into me.
edit on 6-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I dabbled in the occult once by using an Ouija board, and got possessed by a demon... she hasn't gone away for the past 4 years, but she helps me grow. I think she's into me.
edit on 6-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Christ can free you.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Demons thrive in ghettos? Are you saying the Jews who were killed in WW2 were evil?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If we're getting paid for this could someone tell me how to contact payroll. They must have my address wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Whatever happened in the past, has been so distorted that we must not use this facade to base any of our thoughts or beliefs on. Our mission is to grow our aura, help others and create love. Please ignore the crap that prevents us from carrying out our mission.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Demons thrive in ghettos? Are you saying the Jews who were killed in WW2 were evil?

Ghettos have the majority of drugs. We (Illuminati conspiracists) have been focusing too much on the elite and not enough on the opposite side of the ballpark.

Get to know thy neighbor and hold them closer than when your baby mama passed her pregnancy test!
edit on 11-10-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Didnt this "God" figure in the bible come down to the chosen ones and speak to them LOUD in HD LIVE!? Wasn't this normal when you heard the voice of God telling you something like he did to Moses and many others in the book???

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The only thing you need to know about the return of Christ is this.

- When a man pronounces himself to be God in Israel, you will know that the Messiah has almost returned. The first will be a false Messiah and every one will follow him... This is the Antichrist.

- This will only happen when Israel has been established as the ruling state of the world. At the moment, its still a little way down the track unless the Middle East deteriorates very quickly concerning what is happening right now.

- The only way Israel can become the ruling power is if everything around it has been decimated, hence the reason why Libya, Syria, Iran, Iraq have or are in the process of civil war. Afghanistan will be used to do the same in Pakistan but that is another story on its own concerning nuclear weapons and hasn't played out just yet. The Governments in those countries must be tolerant of Israel and pretty much bend a knee for them also.

- The very people who have started the wars in Libya, Syria have turned on their own religion to serve the Zionist agenda. They are scum and will realise why down the track. they have been played to destroy there own belief system.

- When it comes down to it, Israel will be controlled by a man who wants to kill everything that opposes him. Screw the music industry, thats just part of his arsenal, the same as the bias media and lame TV shows which also uses its magik to brainwash the masses. This is only in place to keep your mind off the true agenda which is stated in my second and third point.

- Not only will all those nations fall, but the USA, Russia and any other power in the world must collapse also. By the time this is over, most of the world will be in holes. Just hope it doesn't happen in your lifetime, my lifetime and my childrens lifetime.

Don't believe what I have said is possible? Look at lands rights in the bible... Thats where Egypt comes into it also. I'm sure there is more but I really an't be bothered going into it, it literally drains me.
edit on 11-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Do the Zionist intentionally try to start Revelation and paralleled story's from scripture???

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'll be honest- I must be missing some key information here as I don't get what this thread is even about. My brain must still be recovering from doing my Organic Chemistry homework. However- I am familiar with the idea of 'trap' music and Lady Gaga's perfume and her creepy commercial for it. The ingredients apparently are supposed to mimic a potion.

Vigilant Citizen had a whole thing about it.
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye
reply to post by DarknStormy

Do the Zionist intentionally try to start Revelation and paralleled story's from scripture???

What do you mean try? They already are

edit on 12-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If "Jesus" does come back, is he suppost to rule over Israel?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Checked ou tthe blogspot - are you Emanuel, and if so, why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

You get a bit of everything here at ATS, but I just wish that people wouln't take themselves so seriously - been there done that gort the t-shirt and it wasn't very pretty let me tell you!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I am Emanuel, and I believe I wrongly wrote the title to this thread. It should have been the anti-christ emanuel 666...
I am no better than you.
I hope my story inspired an atheist..There is hope out there. So much hope..and an afterlife in case you didn't like this one

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatDivider

Pathetic, classic example of fundamental religious nuts who dont know what they are talking about. The occult, literally means hidden, as in occult science is the study of how the (hidden) invisible macrocosmic forces effect the visible microcosmic reality. It has absolutely nothing to do with demon worship, Satan or etc. If one person uses a gun to commit mass murder, does that mean all gun owners are mass murderers? No, it doesn't. Which is why not everybody who practices occult studies is a satanist.
edit on 18-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join