It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbes: Bitcoin Prevents Monetary Tyranny

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

No idea maybe the dismissal of any other online currency and the bitcoin is best talk

Bitcoin is the best. Name to me one other ecurrency which you think is better and why you think it's better.

I dismiss all centralized ecurrencies because they are completely flawed.

I don't dismiss all other bitcoin variants, I merely don't use them because they aren't popular.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Namecoin?
or
Solidcoin?
or
Timekoin?

Something is the most popular so it's automatically the best and should be lorded as the ONE

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Something is the most popular so it's automatically the best and should be lorded as the ONE

All those variants are fine as ecurrencies, I just simply don't use them because bitcoin I like more, since it has a large infrastructure already built around it, making trade much easier. I also trust it the most since it's the original developed by Satoshi himself and I know it's always going to be the most popular. Not to mentio Bitcoin has by far the most powerful network, making it the most secure. I would use the others if they offered some sort of substantial benefit... NameCoin is really the only other bitcoin variant which offers something useful... but it's not like I really have money to spare to go investing in all these different things anyway.
edit on 7/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join