It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(HSSC2) Dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
BZZZZ!!!! BZZZZ!!!! BZZZZ!!!!

Mike Livingston was the typical teenage boy. He was into music, drugs parties and staying up way too late. This morning proved that. Last night Mike when to a rave got smashed and passed out as soon as he got home.

BZZZZ!!!! BZZZZ!!!! BZZZZ!!!!

SMASH!!!! Mike threw his fist down and hit the alarm clock with such force a crack opened in the side. The alarm stopped. 9:54a.m. Mike was already late for school.

�Looks like I�m missing another day at school, oh well��

Mikes parents were any better than he was. His mom got pregnant at the age of 15 and surprisingly enough, his parents were still together. They were still young, like to go out and party and generally didn�t care about their son�s bad habits. Hey, they were still kids themselves!

�MOM, I SLEPT IN AGAIN, CAN YOU MAKE ME BREAKFAST?�

No response. He tried again.

�MOM? DAD? CAN YOU HEAR ME?�

Still nothing. �Oh well, looks like they had a much fun as I did last night,� Mike thought to himself as he got out of bed. Mikes room was a mess. Walls painted black, representing his personality. Posters of his favorite bands littered the walls. Most of them dark, black music. Mike was a Goth. Not he wanted to stand out, not because he was pressured into being one, just because.

As he threw on his favorite, Cannibal Corpse t-shirt he noticed the awkward silence in his house. Surely, his parents are asleep � or so he thought.

As Mike entered the kitchen he saw his mom. He was horrified! She lay there on the ground, still, not breathing. Mike couldn�t believe what he was seeing. His mother lay dead on the kitchen floor. Instantly, the tears began to form around his eyes, and ran down his face. His heavy black make-up chased the tears like a marathon runner trying to pass the man in front. Suddenly another thought popped into his head.

Mike searched the rest of the kitchen, nothing. The family room, nothing. The main bathroom, nothing. Finally Mike got to the master bedroom. His greatest fear was suddenly confirmed. He had lost both parents.

The tears were flowing like water from a garden hose now. �How could this happen?� Then he heard the noise. CRREEAAAAKKEEEE� Mike spun around, catching only a shadow running across the hall. He parent�s killer was still in the house. Mike crept to the next room, fearing for his life. Again, he only caught the shadow running to the hallway.

As Mike turned around he could feel the cold steel of the knife that killed his parents being pressed against his neck. �I�m next,� he thought to himself.

In one swift motion Mike spun around and to his surprise standing there was his uncle Frank.

�Frank! How could you do this?!�

�Simply, one swift motion,� Frank said as he fondled the knife.

Frank took out a roll of duct tape and began to tape Mike�s hands behind his back, and then he taped up his feet.

�You�re next Mike��

In the corner of his eye he caught two more figures.

�MOM! DAD!� he screamed.

They were indeed his parents.

�Happy Halloween Mike��

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Man, talk about a nee for social services!
Good ending

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thanks.

Comments/suggestions are welcome.

Story two on its way...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
nice job!!
definately a twist in the ending!!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thank you, Glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That was pretty hype, I loved the ending. It was quite a nice twist for sure. Good job, and good luck!

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Seems to me that the best part is the endings.

Thanks again for the input guys

top topics

join