It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Cameraman Hands Nuclear Tapes To CIA, Israel's Debka Reports!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

i personally think that timing is everything, and he does what he's told when he's told. remember, its not if israel attacks iran, its when. BO is playing the part that he is supposed to be playing at this time.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have a feeling it won't show anything. I doubt they would let tapes like those exist and especially not allow a camerman access them. It could be controlled release by iran, the cameraman showing its not weapon creation, or info so the us has an excuse. If it turned out to be llegit (which I really can't imagine anything damnning) it mmight help change my opinion, but I am really unsure, our (read : israels) eagerness has made the propaganda hard to swallow.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Didn`t the non existent Iraq WMD teach you people anything about intelligence agencies and their supposed evidence and proof of stuff?

The only thing that they have proved to me is that they are willing to do anything to further their agenda even if they know that they will later be caught in lies. They no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt when it comes to situations like this. everything they present as evidence should be taken with a ton of salt and gone over with a fine tooth comb before we even consider accepting it as proof of anything.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Citizenship for providing fake proof that Iran is developing nuclear weapons.

I guess that is the deal.

Don't know why the US and the Zionists think they can fool anybody with that.

DEBKA File is 100% biased and therefore not trustworthy.

edit on 6-10-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ok so this cameraman comes through airport security, at both ends, and nobody checks the contents......Yeah right!. Because as soon as anybody did so the remaining crew (who are not spying) would see the contents.

Sorry fails the logic test.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
They cant get into their facilities, so they manufacture a story that makes it seem as if someone from Iran's top tier is selling them out? Conveniently timed wouldnt you say? I suppose the American people will believe this story though, and it will be all the justification necessary to wage a new war..

I am not a supporter of Israel and i dont want these constant wars going on in the middle east. But i dont understand why Iran would want nuclear power plants.

They have one of the largest oil and gas reserves. They could generate all the electricity they need for the foreseeable decades with all those resources. Why do they do need nuclear technology unless they have other intentions than power plant.

The thing is nobody wants a nuclear bomb going off anywhere in the world as consequences may wipeout people in billions. So its in Iran's own interest they stop this program for now and until moderate leadership assumes power in Iran. Iran is sacrificing too much and their motives for just power plant doesnt make sense.

Israel as much as its war mongering , conflicts and atrocities go on... They havent used the N-Bomb. I am not sure that can be said about extremist leadership.

This whole issue seems unreal and sometimes i wonder if Iran and Ahamadinijad is also secretly pushing for a war. It really seems so fake and stupid.
edit on 6-10-2012 by ape88 because: quote

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If it's an official government story and if it comes from the MSM, you can bet your booties that it is not true. I'm getting the hang of this bizarro world.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If I am a proven liar

If I lied 5-6 times, and it came out that I lied.

Why would you ever believe me again?

Nothing that comes out of CIA or Mossad or US government is worthy of considering as truth.

Bring with you few trucks of salt.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

I'm pretty sure this was a money deal..I have something you want and I want a lot of money and a new address...not everything is a conspiracy folks....they may have already had this information and they are sending up a trial balloon to gauge the response of the citizens of the US...
edit on 6-10-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Diplomats do not have to go through the screening that everybody else does. In this case maybe a screening for a nuclear bomb with a geiger counter but they don't rummage through their bags.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I bet the countries watching Iran have little remote control devices that are already inside Irans secret places and they are monitored 24/7.

Nothing happens on Earth that they don't know about. Every electronic device Iran owns.....who designed it and created the software on it? The Iranians have no Operational Security. They don't even comprehend the capabilities of the electronic devices they are using....that are used to monitor them.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
They cant get into their facilities, so they manufacture a story that makes it seem as if someone from Iran's top tier is selling them out? Conveniently timed wouldnt you say? I suppose the American people will believe this story though, and it will be all the justification necessary to wage a new war..

I'm an American and I do not buy this story.. Do not presume all Americans are stupid. That just shows how Ignorant you are.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Ok so this cameraman comes through airport security, at both ends, and nobody checks the contents......Yeah right!.

Diplomatic immunity.

Sorry fails the logic test.

Ditto

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

A camera man does not have Diplomatic immunity. He is not a Diplomat.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Youareallschizophrenic

The Obama Admin is so anal and fearful about the ME at the moment it wouldn't surprise me if they were too concerned about global opinion and portraying the wrong image that they would say "Let them pass" to the whole group without checking.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

We shall see what becomes of this.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Youareallschizophrenic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
HAR HAR HAR, so, now the israelis need a reason to get america embroiled in a war with iran, the DEBKA files are being considered as a prima facie source of fact?.
I just pissed myself laughing.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What do I think? I think I'm not going to be gullible this time around. Knowing what lengths the government will go to at times to further a certain agenda, I will take absolutely NOTHING at face value, and will assume that an ulterior motive exists. It's sad when your government is what pushes you to that belief. I don't care if Iran were developing a nuke, as that wouldn't change the fact that Israel is crazy. Like I've said before...How many Arab Muslims are living in Israel, and how many Jews are living in Iran? I don't think Iran is who we need to be worrying about.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I seem to remember a story recently where Iran was supposed to have attempted to assassinate some guy in amerika .... that was bs

This week we had a court in amerika say Iran was responsible for 9/11 .... bs

Today we hear about a drone over Israel which might come from Iran ..... bs

and now we are supposed to believe this story. cant wait to see the pics the cia come up with.

Remember the doctored pictures made up by Colin Powel and then tere was the Tora Bora mountain cave network .... all bull crap

We really do button up the back if we buy any of this stuff.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Iran goes nuclear so will their neighbors that is a fact.

Other middle eastern countries are not exactly fond of Iran as some claim.

Do people really want a nuclear armed middle east?

How many times Pakistan and India have been on the brink of a nuclear exchange.
A nuclear arms race in the Mideast.Next Saudi Arabia who can't stand Iran will want them.Who's next?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join