It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Cameraman Hands Nuclear Tapes To CIA, Israel's Debka Reports!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Another point to mention is that North Korea has about 10 thousand artilerry positions pointed straight and Seoul, which could be used to basically level the place in a very short ammount of time if the SHTF.

But I agree Slayer, this is a whole different Ball Game and Iran, since having signed the treaty and then refusing to comply, is going to have to play ball or get played.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Iran goes nuclear so will their neighbors that is a fact.

Other middle eastern countries are not exactly fond of Iran as some claim.

Do people really want a nuclear armed middle east?

How many times Pakistan and India have been on the brink of a nuclear exchange.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If Iran planted the tapes, then they would be stupid.

If the tapes are legit (and we can only speculate) then Israel has a point, and the program should be stopped.

Right now, in the ME, only Israel has nukes.

If Iran gets nukes, then you'll have two enemies, with Iran's leadership being irrational, with nukes.

I see alot of glass being made outa sand if that happens.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
www.presstv.com - Iran puts second satellite into orbit...

Do the math people.

Intercontinental ballistic missile + Nuclear warhead = Danger Danger Will Robinson.

Look at this:
www.washingtonpost.com - Khamenei: Iran will back ‘any nations, any groups’ fighting Israel...

“From now onward, we will support and help any nations, any groups fighting against the Zionist regime across the world, and we are not afraid of declaring this,” Khamenei said during a rare Friday prayer lecture at Tehran University.

“The Zionist regime is a true cancer tumor on this region that should be cut off,” the supreme leader said. “And it definitely will be cut off.”
He suggested that Iran’s support for the Palestinian militant group Hamas and for Lebanon’s Hezbollah had helped lead to victory in their battles with “the Zionist state,” as Israel is officially called here.

edit on 5-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

As I said, the evidence is piling up about Iran making a nuke.. I never really doubted it from the beginning..I was just waiting for enough "proof" to convince people other wise, and I'm sure Israel and US are in the same boat, but this just brought it to a whole new level..

NICE!

S&F!

There will be A LOT of people here on ATS that will be eating crow soon….that is, if they have any self respect. Obviously Iran has been building nuclear weapons.

Who will be first to say this was all set up by Israel?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Sly1one
Meh, Iran may be attempting to make a nuke but that is small potatoes compared to the fact other countries have hundreds and a couple have thousands...

They signed and agreed to follow the NPT.
Were they lying then or are they lying now?
Were they ever telling the truth?

And Israel CONTINUES to REFUSE to even ACKNOWLEDGE their own nuclear weapon program, let alone have it monitored, and have NEVER signed the NPT or joined the IAEA. But Iran is the bad guy with something to hide? Funny. Very funny.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

lol debka
nuff said

regarding iraq's nuke*cough* i meant iran's

You will not believe what you see [Netanyahu's case to bomb Iran...I mean Iraq]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

There were WMD's in Iraq. 17 Russian trucks took them out of the country to Syria where they have now dissapeared. Russia threatened to help Iraq if anything was said about it. That would have cost American lives and brought Russia into it. The Democrats were screaming about the WMD's in Iraq long before Bush took office.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

And Israel CONTINUES to REFUSE to even ACKNOWLEDGE their own nuclear weapon program, let alone have it monitored, and have NEVER signed the NPT or joined the IAEA. But Iran is the bad guy with something to hide? Funny. Very funny.

What Israeli nuclear program?

Besides, you just acknowledged that Israel isn't a signatory of the NPT. 

So rather than dealing with the reality of a nuclear Iran you'd rather point fingers at big bad Israel? What exactly will that solve?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I actually thought G.W bush Sr. wanted to bomb Iraq over something stupid, but didn't have any proof to do so.. and if I remember his Son G.W. Bush Jr. fulfilled his fantasy, I didn't hear anything about Israel?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Obviously...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a Lot of people from the west have been in the nuclear base.
the press and a lot of UN inspectors.

I bet they filmed a LOT of stuff.
so america gets Hollywood to put it together in a film.
with fake sets and people to look like them with lots of markup.

do you think CIA could and would do this?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Fake? 90% sure.

Yet, why is it so hard to believe. This guy is an IRANIAN CAMERA MAN, who makes probably 5k USD a year.
Probably a single man, not tied down, and just decided to cash in with photos + potential American citizenship.
edit on 5-10-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What do we know till we see the tapes..But I'm surprised cause RT reported it also, and they usually wouldn't unless it's worthy, More or so RT is bias against USA so that's why I'm shocked they posted it.. But the camera man has been missing soo..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

What Israeli nuclear program?

Exactly. Ha ha, it's so funny when Israel does it, but let's nuke millions of innocent Iranians when someone says they're doing it.

Besides, you just acknowledged that Israel isn't a signatory of the NPT. 

So rather than dealing with the reality of a nuclear Iran you'd rather point fingers at big bad Israel? What exactly will that solve?

Wow, that's cute how you can deflect so deftly! I'm not falling for those childish games. Defend Israel for STEALING NUCLEAR MATERIAL FROM THE UNITED STATES to start their own weapons program, and for never acknowledging that they have enough nukes to wipe out the entire planet if they're not careful with them, and for constantly threatening Iran and every other neighbor country with violence if they don't fall in line with what the Interloper/Israel wants them to do. That's really cute. But not gonna work.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Right....

North Korea is considered a Nuclear armed outcast and is despised by their neighbors. [Hopefully China will man up and clean that mess they helped create] and Pakistan is a hotbed for all sorts of questionable groups causing issues in India, China, Afghanistan and elsewhere.

And who is threatening to invade or attack them? NO ONE!

Didn't Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speak freely recently to the whole world at the UN?

Yes he did, but I did not mention talking at the UN. I said "sit at the table" and "talk to them". Not Iran talking hoping people will listen. That is the difference. Please correct me if I am wrong- when was the last time the US or Israel sat down with Iran and attempted to discuss their differences, work out anything at all, or negotiate?

No,
They just torpedo their southern neighbors ships, bombard sovereign islands and fire missiles out towards Japan.

Thank you for proving my point. NO ONE is threatening NK and yet there are reason to do so.. so why is that? Because when you have a nuke, other countries do not half-hazardly threaten you or attack you. WHo is threatening NK? Who is threatening India? Who is threatening Pakistan? No one. Why? Because they can turn your country into a parking lot. Who is threatening Iran? Israel and the US.

Fact is, if Iran had a nuke it would suddenly be a level playing field. Israel would HAVE TO talk to Iran. The US would HAVE TO talk to Iran. They would find a way to coexist because the threat of a nuclear exchange has no winners.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Wow, that's cute how you can deflect so deftly! I'm not falling for those childish games.

I'm deflecting??

This thread is about Iran and all you can do is talk about Israel!

Nice try!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
And Israel CONTINUES to REFUSE to even ACKNOWLEDGE their own nuclear weapon program, let alone have it monitored, and have NEVER signed the NPT or joined the IAEA.

Exactly.

They can't be held to something they haven't agreed to. Iran on the other hand have and are not following along with what they have agreed to. So, again, Were they lying then or are they lying now? Were they ever telling the truth?

Those are legitimate questions considering the severity of the situation me thinks.

But Iran is the bad guy with something to hide? Funny. Very funny.

Pointing out the painfully obvious situation with Iranian constant bait and switch is not making them out to be the bad guys nor is it funny.

Enjoy that cup of Joe...

edit on 5-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
ETA2: Plus you know, Debka is not the most trusted news source.

I guess that doesn't say much about Russia's State sponsored RT who picked it up and also ran with it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

that's what I'm saying..I was surprised RT reported it..I know you guys are so into the thread and forgot to flagg it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join