It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found Something Cool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
play.google.com...

I was roaming through Google Play and found something pretty handy.
You can use this on your phone or pad and IT'S FREE!
I know there are some of us that have limited phone usage, card minutes that run out too soon or ridiculous rates.
Now, if you've got a wifi connection, you've got free calling. Both my phone and pad are Android, so I'm not sure which phones it will work on, but it's worth a try. Just wanted to pass this along, try to save everyone some $$$$

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Its not free if you value your privacy, Google collects and stores all your information.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If you're on the internet "They" have all your info anyway.
In this day and age, if they want you, they will find you.
Google may collect information, but if an agency wanted to know what you're up to, they can monitor Any of your communications.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've been using something similar on my iPhone for quite a while.. I give out my google voice number to people I don't know that well rather than my actual cell since it's super easy to block people since my phone doesn't natively have that capability ( I do with a jailbreak app though ) ... the best thing for me about google voice is the voicemail features.. they transcribe voice messages into text ( not always great at it ) .. but you can also have multiple greetings based on caller id .. if someone has a blocked number for instance I have a greeting that tells them I don't accept calls from blocked numbers and then it hangs up.. for people who annoy me I have the onision "I'm a banana" song play clear through.. etc

=)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
If you're on the internet "They" have all your info anyway.

Not true, you just have to learn how to play
www.torproject.org...
There is a start for you

top topics

join