It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s More Evidence of UFO Reality!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Interesting story mate, just clarify for me, this happened during RAF service?

Edit: Where did it happen also?

Just curious

edit on 5-10-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Really interesting report, and very similar to lots of others by people in positions such as that of your dad's friend. I don't know how well acquainted you are with the guy, but there's a big difference, subjectively, between reading about UFO reports and hearing first hand accounts from people you know and trust.

One thing I wonder after reading this account is how the alleged witness would know that the report is kept in a fireproof box to this day. Typically, at least from what I've read, military witnesses report that once they give their account to those above them, they are seldom privy to what happens to the information thereafter. I get the impression that this incident took place quite a while ago, and it's curious to me that he would apparently keep tabs on the status of the investigation of his report up to the present day.

Thanks for bringing this to the table.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
#2: This is what really irks the @rap our of me:

...and the Top Secret investigation file lies in a fire proof locker tucked away in the classified archive section which is out of bounds for unauthorized personnel.

WHERE THE FRACK ARE THESE LOCKERS FULL OF REPORTS, ANYWAY??? WHERE IS THIS "CLASSIFIED ARCHIVE"??? Who Controls it?

Hi Outrageo--been awhile! OK. Let's say you were lucky or led or whatever and found the report. What would it say? Something like:

"Capt X of the RAF investigated a UFO at 35,000 feet which looked like a baseball bat. When he approached it sped away handle first at a high rate of speed."

There are thousands of these reports. I've read hundreds myself direct from Air Force archives (hence the archivist tag) and they all sound like this. This is a little better than most, which talk about lights in the sky, but not much. My task was to report on the reports, but I got so bored with the tediousness of it all that I simply could not continue. There is very little to differentiate these reports from one another. Once you've read a few, you've essentially read them all.

I absolutely believe the story, no question. And it frustrates me as well, but the bottom line is there's not much content to go on. I'm as angry at the Alien Guys (tm) as I am at the secretive government. I think they are chicken ___ not to land and introduce themselves.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The online archives of Canadian UFO files have tons of letters/reports like these. So many documents that one hardly has enough to go through all of them in order to find gems. This story is just as believable as any of those that I have read. Interesting, I read a story that described the same shape of the UFO your witness described, this makes it even more believable to me because the events are unrelated.

Thanks for sharing, OP, and thank your witness too.

I'm as angry at the Alien Guys (tm) as I am at the secretive government. I think they are chicken ___ not to land and introduce themselves.
- Schuyler

Um... Why get made at the Alien guys? I don't think they refuse to land because they are scared. I think they refuse to land and introduce themselves because we are so far beneath their technological level that it would be like a human trying to converse with ants. My opinion.
edit on 5/10/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/10/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I believe the reason why air rorces take UFO's so seriously and treat it as classified has more to do with thinking and trying to figure out if another country is testing a terrestrial craft or technology, more so than a visitor from Planet X, or they could have been testing a top secret technology on their own pilots unbeknownst to them and wanted to see how the technology performed based on the pilot's recollection.

I'm not saying that they don't hold extraterrestrials in the realm of possibility, and that they don't have scenarios planned for handling such an encounter, but I think most of them are terrestrial in nature, and there are a handful that a truly unexplainable by terrestrial means.
edit on 5-10-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Hi Outrageo--been awhile! ... I've read hundreds myself direct from Air Force archives (hence the archivist tag) and they all sound like this.

Hi back at 'ya. And yeah - me too (same archive tag as you)

I think they are chicken ___ not to land and introduce themselves.

Unless there has been a "deal" made. E.g., Pluck a few warm bodies now and then for some probing (pud intended) reproduction experiments in exchange for a wee bit of primitive stealth, electronic. or otter technology.

But the coolest propulsion stuff - fuggedaboutit. No can do.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
And yet, quite another
to come to the conlusion that they are inter-dimensional in nature and have totally and completely infiltrated every aspect of EVERY major Government and military on the planet and are actively conquering humanity and enslaving us through the use
of technology that we have been purposely kept too spiritually retarded and dumbed down to responsibly handle.
Not to mention that they do all of this thru people who share a direct connection to ancient Babylon thru their lineage and DNA. In this way, they are able to DIRECTLY influence a dimension in which they would otherwise have ZERO power,control, or influence over!!!!!

Ohh well,
It's a start.

Yeah, something like that. They--the gubmint guys--got clued in through electromagnetism. It's the hush-hush secret of all time. Electromagnetism not only does funny stuff to the brain, "they" live there---somewhere in the spectrum normally outside of our senses. The area we've read about all through history, sometimes known as the spiritual realm.

Whatever it is, some have found it. And bonded with it. What comes next?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Army personnel have frequent personal encounters with UFOs...maybe we should ask them to raise their voices to the public (I'm talking about the retired ones, as we don't want youths losing their jobs
) Maybe someone should write a book about army-UFO encounters, as the term 'free birds from outer worlds' does make for a nice title

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Just curious

Ah! now we're getting into forbidden territory! I'm afraid I cannot provide further details as the air marshal refused to divulge any anything more than what he had said (As mentioned in the first post). All I can say is that it wasn't the RAF but IAF (Indian Air Force).
He was flying a MiG 21 then.

edit on 6-10-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Flying Saucers exist.
I know this to be fact because I saw one.
Not a light in the sky. Not a "UFO".
A FLYING SAUCER.
It came so close that if it were a truck I could have gotten the plate number.

Is this proof of "ETs" ? No.
These flying vehicles may be a "Top Secret" Government project.
(Hey, there are a few things that TPTB don't tell the Little People.
)

I will at some point start a thread and expound upon my assertations.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Funny remark. If they were nice people they probably don't want to interact with our germs or our conflict violence. Just think what this planet must look like in it's entire context for instances: you have extreme poverty, extreme wealth, urban neighborhoods of millions of look a like stamped out houses, mass polution on land, in the streams, plastic islands in the oceans, dumps, sadio active hot spots in Japan, Western US stomic test sites, Chenobil, space junk debris by the thousands, all the sombed out war zones, drug guarillas, it goes on and on. It is scary being here and being an educated human. Just think, would you flying over someone else's planet be estactic to land and make contact...how stressful. There are so many of us, and so many rules, it is repressing to think about it. They have their freedoms and choices, and clearly they are making the choice to view and leave...
edit on 6-10-2012 by frugal because: sp

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
A story by a guy. Yep, it's absolutely convinced me UFO's are real. !!!!!

I have talked to someone who though they were an orange. They were convinced. They were in an institution. (probably saner than those outside it), but my point is that made him an orange right?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Another "story" has just aired on Discovery Science. It showed an hypothetical message from another race reaching earth and then how the "ship" approached earth. Interestingly, their first receival date for the message was October 12th. So I guess I'll be watching next weekend now with a little bit of extra interest.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Spot on! My signature...

The Surest Sign That Intelligent Life Exists Elsewhere In The Universe Is The Fact That It Has Never Tried To Contact Us.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Just curious

Ah! now we're getting into forbidden territory! I'm afraid I cannot provide further details as the air marshal refused to divulge any anything more than what he had said (As mentioned in the first post). All I can say is that it wasn't the RAF but IAF (Indian Air Force).
He was flying a MiG 21 then.

edit on 6-10-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the reply, not often you hear UFO stories from India, fascinating read mate

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
As you might imagine the OPs type story is not alone. Idk if any of you have heard of the national disclosure project. But it's basically people of rank and credibility either ATCs, pilots, military,personnel etc, and not just from the states, testifying their stories 1by 1 at a convention for doing so and each swears an oath that they will testify before congress if asked to do so. Not an original link and a little dry but here's a link

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nanu13
As you might imagine the OPs type story is not alone. Idk if any of you have heard of the national disclosure project. But it's basically people of rank and credibility either ATCs, pilots, military,personnel etc, and not just from the states, testifying their stories 1by 1 at a convention for doing so and each swears an oath that they will testify before congress if asked to do so. Not an original link and a little dry but here's a link

Uh oh!

This press conference happened in 2001 and, of course, no congressional hearings are on the horizon over 11 years later. Since you just recently registered you may not know that there is an extensive amount of information on this conference and its convenor, Steven Greer, already on ATS. Rather than veer this thread towards that subject (kind of a dangerous and probably unwelcome move. Outrageo and The Gut would both kill me.) you might want to use the search function here, type in Greer, and several day's worth of reading awaits the stalwart researcher.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I know that most pilots see UFOs but are afraid to report them because theyll end up having a desk job if they do. At least that's what my uncle who was a colonel in the air force said. He had an incident where he was flying over Mexico city when an object flew straight at him then did a 180 and shot right past him at incredible speed. Also my father asked his friend who was also in the air force if there were UFOs and his response " do you think we developed stealth technology on our own". There is some crazy stuff going on and I hope one day we will be told the truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My own theory as to why the western governments, US in particular, don't want this getting out is because of this.

Whatever these things are they have obviously been observing us for a long time. In this time they will have witnessed our governments commit all sorts of unsavoury acts, a lot of which the majority of the populace are unaware of, i.e. 9/11, oil wars and countless other acts, at home and abroad, that would be probably be considered crimes against humantiy.

So don't think the government is ever going to come out and willingly declare this because by doing that there goin to land themselves in some serious hot water with the people when whatever these things are rat them out!!! The government is goin to do whatever they can to keep it from us, which is what they have been doing all along.

The only way the truth will come out is if the aliens reveal themselves which i consider to be unlikely because they are obviously so much more advanced than us i just can't see them being interested. I really do hope i'm wrong about that though.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So... two vegetables in a garden are arguing about the existence of Gardeners and one says to the other, "Look, I'll believe in them when they reveal themselves to us. Until then its all just hearsay."

And the other vegetable retorts, "Well of course they exist. Where do you think we come from?" And the other one replies, "Then why won't they show themselves to us?"

Thing is, they have. But it is really upsetting to some and so they don't do it out of fear that wars and genocide will break out between cultures and ideologies. Let alone the dissections.

Better to just tend to the garden and let it grow. Governments know this too and so tend to turn a blind eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join