It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s More Evidence of UFO Reality!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sorry guys, no videos to corroborate this incident. But even if there was a vid, the general consensus would have been CGI or whatever. (Most YouTube videos are, anyway!) So here goes:

A retired and highly decorated air vice marshal who was a fighter pilot in his time is a neighbor of my dad who was in the Army himself. A few days ago, whilst on their usual morning walk, my dad happened to ask him whether he had ever seen a UFO during his long illustrious career. Here is his recollection of an incident that took place when he was a squadron leader, during a training sortie. He was hesitant at first but agreed after a lot of prodding and stressing that he will leave out the important details. This is his recollection of the incident.

He was flying at 30,000 ft in fair weather conditions at around 600 knots when a shining orange speck caught the corner of his eye. The object was stationary at 2 O’clock at about 35,000 ft and apparently about 10 miles away. The time was around 0700h.

He contacted the ATC and reported the bogie that was still stationary. The ATC radioed back that nothing was seen on the radar screens! He was asked to investigate. He turned to starboard, pulled the stick back and headed in the direction of the object.

The shining dot took shape as he approached and was amazed to see that it was indeed a ‘solid’ object that looked like a baseball bat! It turned a golden tinge from the earlier orange color. When the object was about the length of a forefinger seen at arms length, it suddenly shot off, ‘handle’ end first and disappeared toward his left and above within seconds!

He contacted the ATC and described the object and its quick disappearance but it was still a negative from the radars. Probably it was above radar coverage. (UFOs are notorious for not being picked up by radar, as they say!) He was asked to return to base forthwith which he did after some hesitation as he wanted to do a couple of circuits in the area, just in case it came around again.

He was whisked away immediately after landing and debriefed for an hour and asked never to discuss the incident with anyone. It was classified as top secret. A thorough investigation was ordered which was done over a period of three days.

Till this day very few are aware of this incident in the Air Force and the Top Secret investigation file lies in a fire proof locker tucked away in the classified archive section which is out of bounds for unauthorized personnel.

That was the day he will never forget. He was asked by my dad, so now you believe in UFOs? He replied, you bet I do! Bloody fascinating! Could have been some of our top secret craft too but that possibility is almost zero seeing the incredible characteristics of that object!

That in short, was the most incredible incident of his career, one that he can never forget!

This coming from the horse’s mouth means a high credibility factor! So now, I’m a little more convinced that there probably is something strange going on out there after all!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I believe the story. There are too many like this. The UFO phenomena is very real. Non-human intelligences are interacting with us. I prefer non- human as it covers ETs, as well as extradimensional guests, or even natives of planet Earth that we cannot or have not perceived fully.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You don't need pics. That's a great story.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
One of those accounts you hear that has the "ring of truth" about them. Jolly fun to hear anyway. Thanks, Op.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Good story, I belive it!!

I have had a few ex- military friends tell me wierd stuff too, all were told not to say anything, but I seem to have a way and personality to get info out of people who don't want to say anything

Actualy I'm a nobody!! Lol. Who am I gonna tell and who is going to belive me anyway!!

I just wanna see a UFO or alien myself!!

Be safe people

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm glad there was no video, it'd likely make any story less believable based on just about every video I've seen. It's stories like these with credible witnesses that keep me believing in the UFO phenomenon. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Thanks for that account, OP...
...but I can neither believe nor disbelieve the story -- I can only be indifferent.

I see no reason to blindly believe what he said, although I also see no reason to automatically discount what he said, either.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Does he have any idea or speculation why he was asked never to discuss the incident with anyone?

I hear that a lot in accounts like this, so I was just wondering.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
#1: Not only do I believe this to be quite legit, but I also believe that this exact type of incident has occurred hundreds, if not thousands, of times in the recent decades.

#2: This is what really irks the @rap our of me:

...and the Top Secret investigation file lies in a fire proof locker tucked away in the classified archive section which is out of bounds for unauthorized personnel.

WHERE THE FRACK ARE THESE LOCKERS FULL OF REPORTS, ANYWAY??? WHERE IS THIS "CLASSIFIED ARCHIVE"??? Who Controls it?

We've been told for years now that the Air Force "Has no interest in UFO's", "Collects no data about UFO's", "is convinced there is NOTHING to the UFO controversy worth investigating", "abandoned UFO interest post-Blue Book", yadda, yadda, yadda... What an incredible, enormous pile of BS.

FOIA? Worthless. Integrity? Non-existent. Honesty? Your kidding, right?

Gimme a break already! What do these gubmint goons hope to accomplish by continuing to hide all this great information in "fire-proof lockers" anyway? (YOUR tax dollars at work.)

Could you imagine the great research and truth that could be gleaned from these reports?

Sure, they're lying! Of course they're keeping it all 'secret'!

The Question is not so much what they are hiding (we have a pretty good idea from a continuous stream of reports like these (p.s. thanks for that OP).

The REAL Question, the BIG one is: WHY????

*sigh*

edit on 10/5/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Good story and thankfully NO VIDEO to attract tiresome comments.
Of course I do believe it until proven wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
WHERE THE FRACK ARE THESE LOCKERS FULL OF REPORTS, ANYWAY??? WHERE IS THIS "CLASSIFIED ARCHIVE"??? Who Controls it?

Probably mixed with some other reports that nobody is interested in, in some archive building that most people do not even know that is an archive.

It's a good story, one more to add to a long list of sightings...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Really great story. It jibes with other first-hand accounts. Thank you so much for sharing this!
I would be a total skeptic if I hadn't seen a UFO with my own two eyes (no video on that either), but I'm really nobody. The testimony you present is given weight by its source.

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Precisely my point. Everyone knows that the best place to 'hide' something is in plain sight. Like some hick pigfarm town miles from anywhere.

My guess is that all these "lockers" have had their files scanned, then digitized, and are now redundantly stored in electronic form on secure servers at various NRO-type facilities in rather non-descript gubbmint offices of some minsicule backwater towns in places like western Oklahoma, central Iowa, or northern Minnisota, etc.

Under heavy guard. The guards, of course, have no idea what they are guarding. The buildings would be behind gates, without insignia, access tightly controlled. An old, nearly abandoned Army reserve or national Guard outpost would work. No bandwidth, to prevent hacking vulnerabilities, and a TSC in the 20's or 30's just to get past the front gate.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. When a guy in USAF uniform told me years ago that he had been involved in a UFO chase and that the other pilot had crashed into a mountain, all I could do was believe him (largely based on the way he said it), suspect he was a civilian impersonating an Air Force officer, or remain on the fence between the two—not that there aren’t other possibilities.

When a USAF spokesperson says the Air Force has no interest in UFOs, I'm reminded of the fact that the operation manual for every type of aircraft operated by the USAF has a section on procedure for reporting a UFO encounter, not to mention the fact that when a retired USAF public information officer who had officially made that claim many times was finally asked on live TV if he had ever personally seen a UFO he said yes and told of his multiwitness sighting as the pilot of a B-25.

S&F

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

An interesting and exciting story. Maybe you or your dad, can convince the former fighter pilot to report the incident to NUFORC. What year and month did it happen? Location?
if the other-worlder craft has some sort of plasma ionized gas surrounding it --- is most likely --- invisible to radar; because of the "plasma's ability to absorb incoming radiation and prevent any signal reflection from the metal parts of the aircraft: The aircraft would effectively be invisible to radar". Plasma stealth --- Wikipedia --- "Is a proposed process to use ionized gas [plasma] to reduce the radar cross section [RCS] of an aircraft".
edit on 5-10-2012 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 5-10-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Rumor has it: "That the U.S. military's...UFO investigative reports and files, are kept on-base, in a small brick building, surrounded with barbed wire, at Patuxent Naval Air Research Test Center, St. Marys County, Maryland; on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay".

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by viperdave
Good story, I belive it!!

I have had a few ex- military friends tell me wierd stuff too, all were told not to say anything, but I seem to have a way and personality to get info out of people who don't want to say anything

Actualy I'm a nobody!! Lol. Who am I gonna tell and who is going to belive me anyway!!

I just wanna see a UFO or alien myself!!

Be safe people

Lets hear it...because: I like "weird stuff" too. After all...this is --- ATS.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
My guess is that all these "lockers" have had their files scanned, then digitized, and are now redundantly stored in electronic form on secure servers at various NRO-type facilities in rather non-descript gubbmint offices of some minsicule backwater towns in places like western Oklahoma, central Iowa, or northern Minnisota, etc.

The moment you turn them into digital you lose control of the copies, as anyone can make a copy without leaving traces. Keeping it in a format that is hard to copy is the most secure method.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
snip
This coming from the horse’s mouth means a high credibility factor! So now, I’m a little more convinced that there probably is something strange going on out there after all!

Hearsay is not evidence, hence the thread is mistitled.

The horse's mouth is a narrative by any witness regardless of station in life.

You're convinced because you simply heard one more tale? Where have you been all of these decades full of similar tales? Of course there's something strange going on and it's been going on for many decades if not longer.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think that even the most dumbed down, moronic, brainwashed, and spiritually retarded amoungst the general population has come to the conclusion that, at the very least, there must be life out there SOMEWHERE.

That's a start, but we don't have long to catch these people up to speed.

It's one thing to believe there might be life o ut there somewhere.
It is another to believe that it is visiting our planet.

And yet, quite another
to come to the conlusion that they are inter-dimensional in nature and have totally and completely infiltrated every aspect of EVERY major Government and military on the planet and are actively conquering humanity and enslaving us through the use
of technology that we have been purposely kept too spiritually retarded and dumbed down to responsibly handle.
Not to mention that they do all of this thru people who share a direct connection to ancient Babylon thru their lineage and DNA. In this way, they are able to DIRECTLY influence a dimension in which they would otherwise have ZERO power,control, or influence over!!!!!

Ohh well,
It's a start.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join