It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Knockout King": new savage "game" becoming more popular among urban youth.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
This it's all the parent's fault is a bunch of bs scapegoating. Sometimes teens will do things like this no matter how good a parent is. Some kids out there are just monsters, no matter what. Many times parents will have no influence on their teen.

Stop blaming the parents. It's all too easy to scapegoat people just because you have no answer.

Ya sometimes, but what you are saying is parents have no control over their kids, and that is wrong... a good parent can also be a weak parent that lets their kids walk all over them. You need to find what it is that allows you to control your kids. Many parents are just lazy and or don't care what their kids do even though they seem like "good parents".

edit on 7-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
these cowards pick on old people, a sitting old person with his hands on the wheel no less, really deserve a curb stomping.

This is why they target elderly people, cause they don't wan't this to happen. If the video of the kids punching the old guy pissed you off, watch this, you'll feel much better knowing that every dog has his day, and those punks will get theirs.

Now, imagine this guy was on that bus, or 5 hell 10 of these little pricks tried this on him..., after 3 or 4 of them get two-pieced, I bet their friends will run like the cowards they are. kinda like this next clip....

With a a year or so training, it's perfectly reasonable to defend yourself vs 4-5 people especially cowards. Now give yourself a weapon you can take out even more. If I lived in that neighborhood/county/city, I'd carry an asp or chucks or something. Either way around groups of kids you always have to be on guard. And last time I checked self-defense is self-defense, I don't care if they are juvies. If you oryour girl, or the elderly bus driver are attacked you have every right to defend yourself/others imo. The problem is most people just wanna be left alone.

I remember watching a video where they would stage a person passing out and watch with cameras,. for 30 minutes as people walked around and over the downed person in front of an office building. Then they put a suit and tie on the guy, and in 2 minutes somebody was there asking if he was ok, and you know what the minute one person did that, about 6 people stopped to check on the guy.

If you are doing what is right, you can't lose it's all karma. It comes around even if you lose today,you will win; as long as you do the right thing. People need to start coming together for the right things. These kids are a product of the times and their environment. They were probably all or at least a couple babysat from age 6-12 by Grand Theft Auto, add peer pressure and you have a group of cowardly thugs. Who's at fault though?
edit on 7-10-2012 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sounds very similar to the "Happy Slapping" that yobs over here in England where doing a few years back.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I have no problem with that guy who whipped the tar out of the guy who smacked him for no reason.

But i do have a problem with him going after his friend who didn't do anything to him.

That was uncalled for.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Nola213

I have no problem with that guy who whipped the tar out of the guy who smacked him for no reason.

But i do have a problem with him going after his friend who didn't do anything to him.

That was uncalled for.

Well it was an obviously staged by both guys so they could pretend to point directions and "accident" smack the woman. So both guys were in on it, as well as the person recoding it. They had probably gotten away with it alot of times, but they chose the wrong person that day.

The second video...I don't know the story behind it. But I posted it just to show that you can defend yourself vs. 4 people, as other's in the thread are saying that's impossible.

But these kids in the Bus driver video seem to target the weak. You know what though when that becomes boring they'll push their limits until one day they punch the wrong person.

I was was a deliquent in my early teens. I broke into alot of stores, cars ect at night, killed birds and squirrels in the local sumps with my bb guns. But I never assaulted people for fun, the thought never crossed my mind.

edit on 7-10-2012 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The removal of all discipline including corporal punishment from the rearing of children has allowed these kids to grow up little or no restraint. They are also not taught to respect elders which leads to this kind of abuse of elderly people.

I was the type of kid that did not respond to words, grounding and the loss of privileges, i only responded to corporal punishment.

There many kids that are like and some that just need some kind of action taken against them. I say paint their back porches red. the little punks.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
U know the age of 10-15 where u somehow own the world and nobody else matters.
We did petty crime because we were bored little kids with nothing to occupy our short attention span.

This is what I hate about people today. By just saying it, you are part of the problem. "Oh kids, will be kids!" "Woman go crazy on their periods, let them be." No, just by saying that you are giving them a reason to do all this. "I am 15, I should not use my mind lulz" and a whole chain of events starts ruining a life. Like those kids who think being a man is being storng in the arms and smoking a cig. It does not go like that. A strong man kisses his mother goodbye, helps the weak when he can, uses logic and does not act with the crowd. Unless all the crowd are true men and women, of course.

I am 16 and I only do whatever logic requires me to do. I study because it makes sense, I play video games to have fun, I act like myself and do not wear masks in public and I do not chase girls like a horny dog. Why? Logic tells me I do not need another person to tell me what to do. Of course, acting as one self and doing what you like MUST NOT annoy other people, even if they were Hitler himself. Hell, I am going to do a thread about it later. I am sick and tired of being seen as "a normal tenenager", no matter how ironic that sounds. Yeah, I was kinda pissed off but not at you. I am pissed off at the world. A world which is ruined by idiots. Sorry if you took it personally

EDIT: Something is wrong with the font, sorry :p
edit on 7-10-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/10/12 by JustMike because: I fixed the font problem. It was a fragment of left-over code in the quote that caused it.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In Britain, which is where I live, these kinds of things happen all the time.

I'm (not to brag) a 'power lifter', I lift weights in my spare time, lots of them. I'm a big guy and it shows.

The kids in my area give me and my woman grief all the time, and I'll repeat that, ALL THE TIME. They don't care about ANYTHING, not even getting themselves knocked out (which happens if they get close to me). They could KNOW you're going to knock them out with half a punch and they'll still have a go at you - I promise you that.
They (the kids) don't care about anything. I'm not trying to marginalise them either. The kids, who are aged between 15 -19 where I live, are violent, feral, idiotic, uneducated youth scum and I live in a GOOD area.

People make excuses for them all the time, ALL THE TIME, but they're lowlifes. They often have loving parents and a nice home. They don't care though. They're being raised by a system that is, at its' core, very sick.
Look who their ideologues are. Here's a few. We should be blaming THESE people:
-Rihanna - about the 'hook up' with her abusive ex.
-Chris Brown - The abusive ex.
-Lady Gaga - speaks for itself, devil worshipper/sex slave/false Christian.
- Pretty much every rap star.
-Simon Cowell (couldn't resist)
-Bankers

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Amazing. How do you think he got that way. By being loved at home? By being shown patience and tolerance? My guess is he was beat for no reason by parents that thought just like you do.

Hitting kids for hitting someone else just teaches them more anger. If you are successful you create a timid soul unable to defend himself, if not you make a monster like Charles Manson.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
We should start a fundraiser for that bus driver, like what Glenn Beck did for that woman on the bus who was being tormented by the children.

I can't or don't know how to go about doing it myself, but I would donate a few bucks to him if someone could set it up and find out who he is.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What a bleeping coward!!! Really... no words to describe that act of pure and plain stupidity.

I just wish I could get one of these chickens alone, 101 on a alley or something. Because if that's being "though" for them, they've seen nothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

LOL that 2nd video was funny. That's what all the fluoride and GMO must do, makes you a #ty fighter.

Found this in a related video.
This guy is a coward too... picking on all those defenseless zombie-people!

Ah, another good one lol.

Thanks man...now I'm gonna be on Youtube for hours....
edit on 7-10-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by chrismarco

Yes! That bothered me too. Was the bus empty? Or were the other patrons cowards as well? Why not check on an older man that was ruthlessly sucker punched?...unless they jumped off the bus to chase these little cowards down.

Sweetie.. around here you cant hit a "youth"... juvenile. Youll get sued by the crappy parents, charged, and called a racist.
here, 9 times out of 10 they "release the juvenile to into the custody of the parent(s)". I ran the crime stoppers out here and work with youth on and off currently. Its a lot worse than you think or youre being told or the news is reporting.

Honey, I know you can't. But you can sure as hell follow them wherever they go while calling the police. If they attack you, you have a right to defend yourself.

Uh, the second the kid clocks anybody you can restrain him by any means. The police would have tackled him into a wall or thrown his face into a curb, they aren't going to side against you, they live for that stuff.

Sounds like a convenient excuse to rationalize not helping.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Okay everyone, you've been having a good discussion here, but please confine yourself to the subject and do not make verbal attacks on other members, and especially do not wish violence on other members:

15a) Offensive Content: You will not Post forum posts, private messages, PODcasts, blog entries, videos, images, and other supported content, links to images or use avatars and/or signatures that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, hateful, vulgar, obscene, and/or disruptive.

That's from our T&Cs.

If you stay on the discussion and address each other with some respect and be civil, okay. If you don't, then your posts can be removed and other action can folow as well. So stay cool and all is good.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Ya sometimes, but what you are saying is parents have no control over their kids, and that is wrong... a good parent can also be a weak parent that lets their kids walk all over them. You need to find what it is that allows you to control your kids. Many parents are just lazy and or don't care what their kids do even though they seem like "good parents".

Actually, what I am trying to say is don't put the blame on the parents just because. You never know the full situation between the child and parent. And one shouldn't generalize or scape goat parents just because.

And yes, some parents don't have any control over their kids, regardless of what they do.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The difference when this happened in the past was that you didn't get to brag about it on Facebook or Youtube,so less incentive to do it in the first place.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Had this happen to a mate of mine 7 years ago. He was walking down a main street in a major city during his work lunch break and an aboriginal ran over from the other side of the road and king hit him for no reason. Cops ended up finding him but I doubt anything happened to him.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

scumbags, the sub human that cowardly atttacked that old man just going about his job, well I would support a law being brought in whereby the family of that bus driver can spend 10 minutes alone with the sub human in a room, and beat him to whatever extent they feel is reasonable

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
I love how everyone thinks this is a new thing.
I did this back in elementary school with my buds.

U know the age of 10-15 where u somehow own the world and nobody else matters.

Uh, sorry no, I never had an age where I owned the world and I was the only one that mattered. Even at 10-15 years old I didn't think like an animal. And please don't use the victim defense. It doesn't work here.

As for these punks, this is the result of so-called black leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson constantly reminding them that nothing is their fault because they are victims. I guess it's just so much easier for them to hear though, then "you are responsible for your own actions".

You can scream "racism" all you want. This is not an issue of color, it's an issue of leadership, including within their own families.

edit on 10/7/2012 by AntiNWO because: Trying to be civil in the face of ignorance

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join