It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Knockout King": new savage "game" becoming more popular among urban youth.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm sorry but the people saying this is nothing new are not as correct as they think, yes you had stupid gangs that would pick on people but the level of violence and the willingness to use it is numerous times what it used to be, now the kids will stamp on the head and carry on the attack far longer.

There's also the willingness to use deadly weapons without a thought, I've known people on my estate stabbed for bumping in to a person in a shop or simply for looking at a member of a gang.

The group thug mentality is now must more vicious and fearless, if they want food they just flash mob a shop, if a shop owner gets in their way they stab or shoot him.

It was NEVER like that in my day..

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
That's just sad and pathetic! People who witness this should beat the crap out of these kids! This is all just part of a welfare society. Once you destroy the family which a welfare society does you ultimatly destroy morals an..d any desire to have virtues.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thank god for Glock 19 9mm's and Hornady critical defense rounds

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
I'm sorry but the people saying this is nothing new are not as correct as they think, yes you had stupid gangs that would pick on people but the level of violence and the willingness to use it is numerous times what it used to be, now the kids will stamp on the head and carry on the attack far longer.

There's also the willingness to use deadly weapons without a thought, I've known people on my estate stabbed for bumping in to a person in a shop or simply for looking at a member of a gang.

The group thug mentality is now must more vicious and fearless, if they want food they just flash mob a shop, if a shop owner gets in their way they stab or shoot him.

What you're describing is new. I think it's a sign that spiritual possession by "demonic entities" (for lack of a better term) is becoming more prevalent.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
They are soft bitches all of them. I would like someone to try that # on me. I may go down but they will have a hell of a story to tell with broken teeth.

God Bless

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
I love the young people of today. Not only do they need gangs to be tough, but they have to hit an old man and then run away. These kids are cowards, pure and simple.

ETA: I am not violent and do not believe in corporal punishment, but, if these were my kids, they would get their asses beat.
edit on 5-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

I love your generational bias. Its a known fact gang violence and activites peaked in the 1970's through the mid 90's. Furthermore, this "knockout king" crap isnt spreading like wildfire or anything. Maybe there have been a few incidences but its not a "phenomenon". Its just the media overblowing # like always. Remember Rainbow parties? Jenkem? This is something that hardly ever happens but when it does its a big story. And again, its not new to the teenagers of today. Heres a case from 1992:

Cases involving teens playing knockout come to light when extremely serious consequences result. In one such case, in 1992, three teens were charged with assaulting an MIT student while he and a friend were walking near campus. Prosecutors said that one of the teens stabbed the student through the heart, killing him.[2] In another case, a St. Louis, Missouri teenager and his friends allegedly attacked a couple as they were walking home from the market. After one of the teens struck the man, he hit his head on the ground and ultimately died in the hospital.[3]

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Yes it was, you just didnt see or hear about it. Look at my previous post.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Come and smack me chumps and ill knock you into next week, kids like you make me sick. If i saw that happen i would chase and personally batter the youths involved, does that make me as bad as them? maybe, but this is un acceptable.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wonder who's going to get the blame when they try this on someone carrying concealed?
It's tragic that a bunch of dumbass kids think this is "fun" and they last thing one of them will see is the end of a gun barrel. Then, I can guarantee, the parents will say he was such a good boy and this is all someone else's fault. Yeah, you're a real badass when you need 10 people backing you up. Good for nothing little cowards.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
Come and smack me chumps and ill knock you into next week, kids like you make me sick. If i saw that happen i would chase and personally batter the youths involved, does that make me as bad as them? maybe, but this is un acceptable.

It doesn't make you bad at all. Society is so backwards that you would be the one sent to jail, and the kids would be labeled as 'troubled' with no role models. Some may be fed pills or whatever else would be decided to put them on the right track, but none of it would be much of a punishment. When kids do this send them to an actual jail for a WEEK, not some b.s. put your nose in the corner crap.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

That's #ed up. What the hell is wrong with some people. At least have some heart and make a better game than that. How about you go up to a random stranger and bribe them to punch them in the face. If they don't get knocked out they get to keep the money. Then the game would be finding out which non-intimidating person has the best knockout punch. I would take that bet if some pussy was bribing me, but if it was Mike Tyson you can bet your ass I would be running.

That would actually be a game, what you mentioned is a flat out gang bang on innocent people for no reason.

That's sick.
edit on 7-10-2012 by On7a7higher7plane because: Addition

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What surprises me is there are no child firsters coming in an berating the people for daring to do violence to children. After all, they're only children and they're so precious. How dare you harm them! Even if they're going to do you violence hare dare you even fight back against them! stop hurting the children! Their lives are more valuable than yours!

Meh, those people can go kiss my grass.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by nvprose1

When the parents are only 5 years older than the kid, its obvious they have no direction or frame of reference in life to offer their offspring. Mandatory birth control, I tell ya!

Holy racist comment, Batman!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by nvprose1

When the parents are only 5 years older than the kid, its obvious they have no direction or frame of reference in life to offer their offspring. Mandatory birth control, I tell ya!

Holy racist comment, Batman!

Did I miss something? When did age become a racial matter? SMH.

Like some other posters stated, The majority of the problem is related to parenting, or lack there of. The parents don't care. Plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This it's all the parent's fault is a bunch of bs scapegoating. Sometimes teens will do things like this no matter how good a parent is. Some kids out there are just monsters, no matter what. Many times parents will have no influence on their teen.

Stop blaming the parents. It's all too easy to scapegoat people just because you have no answer.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Like some other posters stated, The majority of the problem is related to parenting, or lack there of. The parents don't care. Plain and simple.

It's also where they live. There are many parts of this country where people live a totally different life that is extremely bad, and as a kid growing up in that environment I'm not surprise at all with this type of behavior. Where I live, parents are extremely involved with all aspects of their children lives. We get daily report cards from school and behavior problems (the very few that are there) are dealt with extremely fast. Even on the bus, two incidences reported by the bus driver and your child is walking. Kids also don't "roam" the streets as they do in other places. I guess when home life is so bad the streets are better.

Lastly, yes there is an issue with kid raising kids. There are two parts to this...very young parents and parents that work nights or are truely crappy end up having a 12 year old raise their siblings, and in either case with the a lack of mentoring and adult supervision the kids do not turn out so well, and you get results as we see in the bus video.

edit on 7-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This made me think of one of my favorite quotes: "The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail..The answer to criminal aggression is retaliation"-Jeff Cooper

Lets leave race out if this. The individuals who act this way simply need to be taught a lesson.

In blood.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
this post strikes close to home, i think the biggest reason youths do this sort of thing is because they know more then ever now adays they can get away with it because of being juvenile.

i live in a rough area, and this very thing has happened to my family. my elderly grandfather was attacked like this with me and my brother walking to the shops. a group of youths were walking past and as we go past them my grandfather was punched in the back of the head by one of the group.

the group then proceeded to scatter and my brother took off after the culprit while i stayed with my grandfather who had collapsed to the ground.

i rang 000 and we ended up taking him to hospital as he was unconcious.

i found out later when my brother got to the hospital that he had chased the kid down and beat the living # out of him, dragged him home to his mothers and left him on the porch (turns out he knew who it was, his mother was a junkie)

my grandfather was ok but suffered severe concussion and we were worried for a while because him being elderly it could have been alot worse.

we figured that would be the end of it but a few days later we got a visit from the police and the mother was pressing charges against my brother, we had already filed a report with the police about the son.

to cut a long story short, the kid got off with a few months in juvie (and he would have got less except he had lots of priors), and my brother got sentenced to 6months in prison. (no priors, good honest citizen)

really shone a light on the whole situation for us. so if it ever happens to you and you think you can be a hero and go after them just make sure if you do you kill the bastards and make sure no one ever finds the body and you will be doing the whole world a favour.
edit on 7-10-2012 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2012 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join