It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Knockout King": new savage "game" becoming more popular among urban youth.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
All I have to say is shell casings and tasers cartridges...any questions?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I do wonder how anyone could read a story like this and still ask why people in this nation carry guns as private citizens. If anyone bothered to look at their website this was all video taped and posted, back in mid October last year, my first day in camp at St. Louis Occupy was partially spent arguing the right to carry a gun inside camp in front of General Assembly. Welcome to camp and what a welcome. I won the 'right' to keep my weapon while there...which was really just a question of being welcome since the law was never in doubt, but it was telling.

So many in the camp, in the heart of downtown St. Louis and among the heart of the homeless community, couldn't understand why anyone would feel they needed a gun.

THIS IS WHY.

A story to remember to be sure....and age makes absolutely no difference to handling a deadly threat when it's a group and not a single or even a couple. At 10, 11 or 12 it's absurd to say deadly force is all an adult can do. They're too young. If it's a half dozen teenagers.....numbers mean there is 0 chance without deadly force. Something to consider.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's the " Nazification " of our youth. They enjoy the brutality..Life holds no value to them.
God help us all.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Come on. This is not a white or black issue. I saw on the news today where white surburban kids brutally beat up another kid. Instead of labeling and outcasting these kids we need to understand what is going on.

1) Most homes both parents work or are single parent homes
2) These kids raise themselves playing video games like Grand Theft Auto where you commit crimes for points
3) Most of our sports are violent ( I am guilty I love football)
4) They are raised in a culture where violence rules the world
5) They lack self esteem and direction
6) These kids post these videos on social networks ( stupid and a cry for attention)
6) It takes a village to raise a kid these days

Like it or not these kids are our future. How many of you tough guys take the time to talk to kids? As for corporal punishment what are you teaching? That a bigger person can beat a smaller person? Hypocritical isn't it. The one thing that kept me out of trouble as a child was knowing that my parents and grandparents would feel ashamed and hurt. We need to teach kids true honor and self respect. That means turning off the television sometimes and talking. I have worked with a lot of kids of all colors and ages (14-23) the one common thing they seem to lack is logic.Blame the schools, or whatever you want bottom line this is our problem. To seperate yourself from the situation only compounds the issue. These kids are tomorrow's revolution they just dont' know who the enemy is. Of course I am not implying that these children are right to do what they are doing. But we adults must control the situation not alienate ourselves.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
That's how they do things.. they look for easy targets, catch them off guard with a sucker punch ... you have no idea what happened to you by the time it's over/edi.

The poor guy was just working and in a bad position, but I agree with what you been saying. I'm always alert to who is around me.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
i had no idea this was even a "thing"
I read about a case of some teenage girls attacking a woman with some kind of handicap in a similar fashion, but i though it was just a case of "isolated stupidity"
here is the youtube link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Its wrong on all levels Mate, What you wrote on the bottom is weird. Surely your not condoning the actions of these thugs. What the Governments of the world do is clearly wrong and therefore what these thugs have done is wrong.
However the two are not the same, its a bit different killing people and stealing their natural resources than punching an elderly bus driver, however both acts are undoubtedly wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

This is one of the most worrying reports I have read in a long time, this is indiscriminate violence by gang members targeted on the most defenceless members of our society.This is a precursor to the whole scale breakdown of law and order. These gang members have lost the basic morality needed to function in society. These gang members are basically feral and need to be treated accordingly. It will very soon be open season on gangs like this with lethal retaliatory force authorised by the authorities. This activity will soon die down once a couple of these teenagers have their faces blown off by .38

Violence begets violence and as most of the US public are armed or have access to firearms then the writing is on the wall.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Pre-flood days of Noah

The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. Genesis 6:5

Last days

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Matthew 24:37

As the age of humanity winds down, the harvest of righteous souls from this Earth is clearly and demonstrably in the gleanings stage of harvest. As the Earth is God's field, once the gleanings are picked it is decreed that the field will be plowed under. The kings of the east are rising to do this very job, yet, the western lands seem determined to withhold the Word of God from it's very own children, thereby producing only a crop of thistles and thorns destined to take us to the swift approaching Armegeddon.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What a bunch of pussies!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Pics or dint happen!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nedusa

A .38 will put a hole in someone's head, but it won't blow it off.

I suggest you upgrade to The Judge by Taurus.

Five round .45 caliber revolver that can also shoot .410 rounds.

That'll make someone's head into some Fancy Feast.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

That is all BS.

This all falls back on how the kids were raised by the parents.

It does not take a village to raise a kid.
My family grew up in some #ty neighborhoods, and I fit most of those profiles you stated but I turned out to be
a gentleman because my Father raised me not to be a pussy and to respect your surroundings in order to make
something good of yourself.
My Mother taught me empathy and to care and have passion for other human beings.

I will have you know that I have played the # out of every Grand Theft Auto game and I would be quicker to give an Old man like that on the bus a handshake before I punched him.

Kids nowadays are no different.
It's just the few bad seeds that are spreading aimless corruption and violence are the ones that we need to pay attention to and punish when need be.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I'd like them to come for me

I would take three teeth out per punch

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This is not new people, its been happening in the fair city of Glasgow for decades. Think stuff like this makes the limelight in the US because you lot have Guns. To be quite frank us Wedgies(Glaswegians) have been at the mindless violence game for some time now, im in no way advocating such acts, just pointing out that its nothing new. People have been setting about the poor, week and elderly Gadgie's since the beginning. How very Human of us eh?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
i wish some dumbass kids where dumb enough to do that to me or in front of me, they will **** around n come up missing....

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Remember this guy?

edit on 6-10-2012 by chefc14 because: embedding error

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
(insert violent act I would perform) to these kids if it happened in front of me and on my watch.

I hope that bus was empty or no one noticed......

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Sounds like the world we are inheriting. I wonder what police are doing about this rather than shooting innocent civilians and their dogs, they should be out rounding up these perpetrators and throwing them in jail.

What Police will do instead is wait until this "fad" becomes a huge problem and then demand pay hikes to take care of it- just like the fire department doesn't have to save your home from a fire if you didn't pay your dues.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl
reply to post by Wildbob77

Come on. This is not a white or black issue. I saw on the news today where white surburban kids brutally beat up another kid. Instead of labeling and outcasting these kids we need to understand what is going on.

1) Most homes both parents work or are single parent homes
2) These kids raise themselves playing video games like Grand Theft Auto where you commit crimes for points
3) Most of our sports are violent ( I am guilty I love football)
4) They are raised in a culture where violence rules the world
5) They lack self esteem and direction
6) These kids post these videos on social networks ( stupid and a cry for attention)
6) It takes a village to raise a kid these days

Like it or not these kids are our future. How many of you tough guys take the time to talk to kids? As for corporal punishment what are you teaching? That a bigger person can beat a smaller person? Hypocritical isn't it. The one thing that kept me out of trouble as a child was knowing that my parents and grandparents would feel ashamed and hurt. We need to teach kids true honor and self respect. That means turning off the television sometimes and talking. I have worked with a lot of kids of all colors and ages (14-23) the one common thing they seem to lack is logic.Blame the schools, or whatever you want bottom line this is our problem. To seperate yourself from the situation only compounds the issue. These kids are tomorrow's revolution they just dont' know who the enemy is. Of course I am not implying that these children are right to do what they are doing. But we adults must control the situation not alienate ourselves.

This is true and denial or showing a few examples where it isn't the case doesn't make it untrue.

As individuals we reap what we sow and the same goes for the society we create around us.
What we sow...
ignorance, hatred, violence, intolerance and anger
...we reap.

It is a village.
No matter how many times people say it is all disconnected.
We are only as good as our reality television.

edit on 6-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join