It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Knockout King": new savage "game" becoming more popular among urban youth.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by otie1

Unfortunately that is most likely the case. Gangs are cool in their little minds. Then you have mommy and daddy trying to be their best friend and making excuses for these little turds. People forgot how to be parents somewhere along the way...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

The parents usually don't care or just don't know.
Somedays, well almost everyday some kids would come over with 100 bucks,
We would ask where'd u get that fat stack and 9/10 times its the parents suppling their kids with everything they need to go out and cause havoc.
Do u know how easy it is for kids to get beer? Very
Do u know how much we could get with 100$? A lot

Bottom line is parents are a contributing factor of their kids douchebaggery

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Or if you watch many of the videos posted on this subject you will find it a "touchy demographic" to report on and we all know what I mean. And that is why the lack of reporting in my opinion. Not saying all vids but 9 times out of 10 same demographic involved.

And we all know that PC media would never try and show the public that we actually have a serious problem going on....

SaneThinking

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is part of the rich tapestry that diversity brings you.

We're all supposed to have our lives enriched by being a multicultural society.

Is this part of that enrichment?

link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by Advantage

reply to post by chrismarco

Yes! That bothered me too. Was the bus empty? Or were the other patrons cowards as well? Why not check on an older man that was ruthlessly sucker punched?...unless they jumped off the bus to chase these little cowards down.

Sweetie.. around here you cant hit a "youth"... juvenile. Youll get sued by the crappy parents, charged, and called a racist.
here, 9 times out of 10 they "release the juvenile to into the custody of the parent(s)". I ran the crime stoppers out here and work with youth on and off currently. Its a lot worse than you think or youre being told or the news is reporting.

Honey, I know you can't. But you can sure as hell follow them wherever they go while calling the police. If they attack you, you have a right to defend yourself.

You think?? They dont leave you standing and it really doesnt matter if you call the police. The police/prosecutor REFUSE to charge them unless they kill someone.. or like in St Louis, the MAYOR HIMSELF stopped and picked up the man laying on the sidewalk as he just happened to be driving by after a function. The law is not like it used to be. You can not rely on it to have your back when you confront these issues. In one part of town we had several HUNDRED "youths" being violent and tearing the place up. Which will you follow? The police stood back and didnt have enough manpower to confront them. WATCHED them trash the bowling alley, trash cars in the parking lot, assault normal folks who were fighting back... and ransack a gas station. They made... wait for it.. ONE arrest.
A kid here had his bike stolen by a little gang here associated with the Gangsta Disciples. He fought back.. got hurt. A few of the gang members went to his house to confront him for fighting back.. he stabbed and killed one.. guess who is in prison. The 17 yr old VICTIM... not the gang members who came 2 towns over to the vics home to confront him.

After Oktoberfest last week 2 kids I know personally were walking home about 6 PM and a group of 6 confronted them to rob them. They stabbed one and beat the other unconscious even though the kids handed over the money and cell phones. NO arrests and no need for the over the top violence when they had obtained what they wanted.

WHat Im telling you if you will actually try to chew on this is.. the law is not on your side in this. I dumped the crime stoppers involvement over it and went ballistic on the mayor for claiming in a news story there were no gangs here.. and getting rid of our gang task force citing funding. Hell, we citizens would have paid out of our pockets for it.. and told him as much. Im not sitting on the sidelines.. Im telling you.. things are not as you think they are. Certainly NOT as I thought they were several yrs ago.
edit on 5-10-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

link   

Yeah I also see the current top 40 music artists are mostly rappers rapping about all sorts of crazy stuff.
Kids look up to top 40 sellout tools. If a rappers tells kids to rob the mini mart kids will rob the mini mart.
Monkey see monkey do.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Conceal and Carry my friend it's your right as an american citizen, If I lived there your damn sure, I would protect myself with any means possible. And would not fall victim to the savage animals parents are raising today...

SaneThinking

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Well, I don't know enough about US law, but, if that happened here in Canada, I would do exactly as stated. I had a kid damage my vehicle on a main street while I was driving. I pulled over, got out, and chased him down. I demanded his wallet and anything else he had on him. I took his phone and told him to call me when he has the money to fix my vehicle or else I would be contacting the police. Nothing happened to me over that.

ETA: Plus they would leave me standing (short of having a gun), I am trained well enough to handle myself plus I'm a bigger guy. 6'1" 215lbs. They attack me, I put them down (or restrain if there aren't a lot of them).
edit on 5-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by otie1

You used to go out with buds and beat on elderly people? Probably not something you should tell people. Weak

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking

Conceal and Carry my friend it's your right as an american citizen, If I lived there your damn sure, I would protect myself with any means possible. And would not fall victim to the savage animals parents are raising today...

SaneThinking

In Il it is illegal to carry a concealed weapon. Most of us dont care and do anyway. Problem is.. youll lose your own freedom over defending yourself.. which is so far from common sense and constitutional and inalienable rights its not funny. I have my hand in that pie as well... or moreso the husband is a real large supporter ever since we moved to this godforsaken state.
The problem IS NOT with us or what we can carry or not carry.. the problem is that these actions are enabled by PC idiots who refuse to handle this legally as it should be or even inform the public accurately. They know they are untouchable, so they get together and rampage. Because they can.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

reply to post by chrismarco

Yes! That bothered me too. Was the bus empty? Or were the other patrons cowards as well? Why not check on an older man that was ruthlessly sucker punched?...unless they jumped off the bus to chase these little cowards down.

Sweetie.. around here you cant hit a "youth"... juvenile. Youll get sued by the crappy parents, charged, and called a racist.
here, 9 times out of 10 they "release the juvenile to into the custody of the parent(s)". I ran the crime stoppers out here and work with youth on and off currently. Its a lot worse than you think or youre being told or the news is reporting.

Honey, I know you can't. But you can sure as hell follow them wherever they go while calling the police. If they attack you, you have a right to defend yourself.

Darlings, I would. If I saw this happen I would try to detain the attacker and call the police. If I was harmed, they would be "harmed"
And yes I will take on 5 teenagers if need be. Give them the spanking thier parents should have. And they would swear that I am Jet Li. Might not stick around for the police in that scenerio.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
random and pointless violence is an ever more common factor of modern life. there seems to be a rapid erosion of any sense of control, among a great many people. trivial confrontations can, and increasingly do, explode into murderous assaults in an instant. a creeping wild-west, anything goes mentality seems to be happening and accelerating worldwide. it's modern madness.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by otie1

That was you in the video wasnt it?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking

SaneThinking

Yea there you go
And open carry is legal in many states. But they would have you think otherwise.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I need to just back out of this convo with all you tough guys. I was the victim of a sexual assault.. though they didnt get as far as they thought they would... here in this town a few weeks after we moved here by several teens in a shop n save parking lot. I never speak of certain things here.. I AM a fighter.. I have a charity match this weekend. Im not a shrinking violet. Im not a kid, either. You cant take on 6 or 7 people tough folks... and YOU arent trained for it. I was called white bitch and everything else.. and gave them the fight of their lives and I hurt them. They may rethink picking on "white bitches" in the future. Not to mention Im NOT white... Im just NOT black. Im 100% blackfeet and brownish red as hell.. but that = white to them. Its hatefulness. True hate. The police did NOTHING. They were juveniles. Even the OGs look down on this behavior by the "youths". But you guys go ahead and hold on to your fantasies that youll run down the bad guys, catch them, and the police will hail you as a hero.

You tough folks be sure and keep up your fantasies about beating up 5-10-20-or 100+ kids and following them when you get hit in the face with a bat, knocked off your bike or motorcycle with a board, and jumped from behind and kicked in the face till you need reconstructive surgery.. or die.. like many victims have suffered. If you want to see some serious stuff, look into the targeting of these "youths" toward the Asian community. Not reported, but you might find TRUTH on some blogs and youtubes.

The majority of these crimes are done by blacks. Thats the truth and you cant get around it as most of its caught on film. Let the film speak for itself. Not to mention in one case they called it "beat whitey night". Read some police reports. I have a 6 yr old who is terrified of blacks due to this crap here... which I have a huge problem with and am trying to handle. I am not racist and I fear for her future if she builds a hate and fear due to skin color alone. I married a white guy and my kids are 1/2 white... so I have a dog in this fight. If you can get past the racism or racist thought.. and ask .. why is this so prevalent in the black community and attack it at the root, we all may benefit. Follow the thought our past the "race".. and maybe something can be done in the future. I believe it is culture and the corrupt culture just happens to be in the black community.. or fed into it. I beolieve this wholeheartedly and refuse to engage in the superiority of one race over another. As it is, when there is a crime committed, the paper here wont even give a description of the perp if he or she is black. They ask for tips, but wont even describe the person.

On that note.. I will back out of this convo. I very sincerely hope to God you all never are victims of this or even witness this stuff with your own eyes... you may be humbled and scared crapless when you see police officers stand by and watch it happen due to lacking the resources to handle this problem that the media and city govt refuse to acknowledge for a plethora of reasons.
Laundry is calling me.. have a great one folks

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

here in the uk we had this problem a while back they called it HAPPY SLAPPING the scum would record the attack on their mobile phones ,

it does not happen so often these days but they had the same m.o they would only attack old people that were on their own and could not defend themselves .

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Sorry for your plight as well sorry to come across as "a tough guy" I'm just not willing to be afraid to walk my city streets at night, and I sure as hell won't go down without a fight. I feel for what you have been through, and living in Canada, Vancouver to be exact we don't have this sort of thing prevelant yet in our communities. I hope for what it's worth you and yours stay safe, and your children are able to grow up and understand that we all bleed the same regardless of the colour of your skin. I'm pretty sure most of us here would not like to ever be put in the sort of situation that you describe and I wish you the best moving forward...

SaneThinking

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Its so easy to point at them and say "the youth of today is this", but really, nothing has changed.

Im old enough to remember thugs in my hometown beating people up at random many years ago. The main difference here is the availability of cameras. In this day and age, everything is photographed, so while in the past maybe 1 in 100,000 attacks were filmed, now 1 in 10 are. So yes, from our high horse it appears youth of today are worse.

I tend to agree with you ... I live in Ohio, cornfield capital of my region.. not a bad area at all might I add.. I don't live in Cleveland or Cincinnati .. I live near farms.. I grew up with stuff like that myself, it happened to me when I was out riding my bike.. I got pushed down, punched in the face and then clawed all over my face and arms .. they took off my shoes and tossed them over a fence.. Some people would get huge rocks thrown at them, others were getting sniped with pellet guns .. others just sucker punched for no good reason.

That was 20 years ago.. We're a media age now.. I was pointing this out in a few other threads where people are thinking things like cannibalism are on the rise.. no not really, you're just more likely to hear about these things now days ..

CONSIDER THIS - Statistics time:

The average number of violent crimes in the US has been on a steady decrease since the early 90s .. where it is right now is about on par with 1975.. Assault is at it's 1980 levels and has also been on a decrease since a spike in the early 90s .. We're at the lowest point than we've been in decades.. but it SEEMS like it's rising .. because news and cameras are EVERYWHERE.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...
Source 2: www.csmonitor.com...
edit on 10/5/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/5/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'm sorry for what happened to you. But if one of us tough guys came to help you, would that be bad?

I have been attacked by 4 people at once. And I've been hit in the head with a bottle while riding my bike. In both of these cases my only crime was being white. Because of these incedents I DID train for such a thing. If you think it's impossible to be victorious when out numbered...you are simply wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
These types of attacks will stop when a few perpetrators get shot in the face. Violence begets violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join