It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Mitt Romney Cheat By Bringing Notes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Ex

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He sure did have notes, and after the families came onto the stage .
he walked back to the his podium and put them back into his inside
suit pocket.I thought it strange at the time but he sure did it!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
As another poster pointed out.. it was NOT notes.. I'm not a fan of Romney so I'm the last to run to his defense, but if you watch other video you can see him pick up that same thing and wipe his face with it ..

And here's an analysis by us news

Source: US News

A close analysis of video of the debate supports that. At 1:26:35 in the video, Romney picks up the same white object—clearly a handkerchief this time—to wipe his face.

The Commission on Presidential Debates, which runs the debate logistics, did not release its contract of rules to the public this year. And it has not responded to request for comment on the 2012 debate rules. But a copy of the 2004 contract of rules reads: "No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate." The candidate can take notes, but only on a pad provided by commission staff.

As far as the rule on "tangible things," hankies appear to be an exception.

edit on 10/5/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why would they need notes anyways, both parties usually have all the questions agreed upon beforehand. According to released secret agreements from paat presidential debates they know and prepare all their answers before they step into the studio. It's a sham, showbiz for sure, and a deliberate deception to the American people. I posted this vid before in another thread but in case you haven't watched it you should....as it explains the history and why's of the presidential debates, who really runs it, and how it all goes down...and why you rarely if ever see a third party candidate at these debates...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
As pointed out by a few posters in this thread and the other one, it seems it is in fact a hanky.
Well done to those posters.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join