It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Taliban, al Qaeda fined $6 bn for 9/11 attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by ubeenhad
This is insulting. How is Iran more responsible than Saudi Arabia?

Cause Iran isn't our little bitch?

Do you believe Iran attacked the USA?

Do you think Saudi Arabia could of played a part?

What about Israel?

No, when would Iran have attacked us? But im not saying they arnt all nuts.

I think the connections between the Bin Ladens and the Saudi Royal family is more incriminating evidence than what we had tying Saddam Hussein and Iraq to 9/11.

Israel, Idk. Its hard to buy any of the Zionist crap, when religion has so little control of the western culture. Why would we bow down to foreigners, even rich ones. This is were conspiracies loose me. Its far more likely that the NWO threat is domestic, and branches out from there. The superiority of our intel and military is stupidly underestimated. There is no way that serveral administrations would allow complete control of our country to fall to some jews. They might have alot of leverage, but not enough to pull the stuff alot of people claim, otherwise we would have invaded Iran instead of iraq since they are a bigger threat to Israel.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The USA used to have really good ties in all of the Middle East, and could have easy considered every country there a likely ally...I'm talking from before1900 to late 1930's...So what happened? Israel

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't buy into most 9/11 conspiracies, I think terrorists did do it and that 7 fell due to damage from fires, but I'm open to the idea that we had some foreknowledge. Maybe not specific, but enough so that measures should have been taken. Much like the recent attack in Libya, they knew beforehand, then blamed it on a film.

But when I see crap like this, I have to pause.

Suddenly Iran is tied to 9/11?

This could well be a case of letting no crisis go to waste by just tossing Iran into the mix, a conspiracy after the fact if you will, but it still makes me pause and requestion whhat I think I know.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
The USA used to have really good ties in all of the Middle East, and could have easy considered every country there a likely ally...I'm talking from before1900 to late 1930's...So what happened? Israel

yes exactly but let me explain more !
USA considers Iran an enemy while it was it's ally just 30 years ago but Operation Ajax that was totally on behalf of UK Kingdom and completely contrary to USA's slogans changed many things !
by the way who had the major role in the creation of Israel ? UK Kingdom !

edit on 6-10-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

All of the Gaza strip and more was considered holy ground; dumping a group of refugees from WW2 in the middle of that; and setting up a separate state, was the most disrespectful thing, that could have been done to both the Jewish and Moslem people. Israel was segregated instead of assimilated into all of society...that was the big mistake; how many other countries have been set up that were strictly made up of refugees by other countries? I can't think of another...and then taking sides instead of being uber diplomatic and treating all equally?

I have nothing against Jewish or Moslem faithed people, but they both should come together and see they got the shaft; just because the area fell under territory of the crown...didn't mean all social convention needed to be trampled. But if you fall under a territory of another country; you can very well expect to get dictated too...it's like using foreign aid as leverage; once you accept aid you have to accept the stipulations that come with it, and if you grow dependent on it...then you're gonna take a knee or try to fight those obligations; Saddam was trying to break out of the obligations...and look where it got him.

The sad thing is many governments don't have transparency, with it's people so the citizens have to find out the hard way, what the hell is going on...usually after the fact if it ever comes to light, what they were up to. I honestly have no idea what the US agenda is for other countries, the propaganda from growing up here, I would assume we are in foreign affairs, simply trying to gain world peace and harmony. Is that the case? I honestly have no idea, and if that is the case...then the political leaders of the US have a really odd way of going about it. Because I think just, shear talking and diplomacy could achieve that.

In other posts I have been against foreign aid...in it's current state you bet. Billions are given to build weapon stock piles and military forces...that's what I'm against. If instead 100% of it went to schools and building a sustainable infrastructure, and aiding programs abroad to garner cultural understanding and foreign relations then I'd be all for it. As it is now foreign aid is like giving both sides a meal, putting a cork on the end of one sides fork and then giving the other side a knife to go along with the fork...that's the kind of agenda I don't get.

A good sign that propaganda is working; is when people start hating other people they've never met, or spent enough time with; to form an understanding of life from the others perspective...and we call politicians the puppets.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

There were a lot of hijackings in the late 70's and early 80's...the government not putting in locked pilot doors or air Marshals in place after those incidents...is what led us to you know what. So no one is to blame but ourselves, if those were the first hijackings ever I could understand...but man it seemed they were happening almost every week, at one point back in the days of Carter and Reagan, did we change security? Nope just ignored it and look what happened as a result.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
These are the most pathetic pieces of history.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wouldn't that be awesome if Iran accepted the charges and actually payed the fines!...That would really crack everybody up.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
How and what and whoodo voodo are they sueing Iran for allowing these "so called terrorist" across their border? What evidence do they have? If it really was Mossad then I some how doubt that Iran would intentionally aid Isreal in terrorising the U.S when Iran and Isreal don't act like the best of friends and Isreal is supposed to be our ally?

So confusing. Unless it's all one big facade and Iran and Isreal are working togethor. I don;t really know that Isreal was the culprit but the point is, who does know who did it? And if that person or orginization does know then why don;t they show We The People(You know, the ones that they are supposedly serving) the truth?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

Iran and the Taliban working together with Saudi militants? That's like a gay marriage between Obama and Romney where Newt is the adopted child...

Have a look at this news instead: edition.cnn.com...

I guess the government is so broke they can't even pay the bounty money anymore! Or they are bloody liars. Take your pick.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

excuse me but what has this judge been smoking the 9/11 attacks were funded by SAUDI ARABIA .
SAUDI ARABIA HAS PROPERTY IN US HE CAN RECOVER THE WHOLE JUDGEMENT BY SENDING MARSHALLS TO SEIZE SAUDI OWNED PROPERTY. ENOUGH SAID!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join