It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reagan Blasts Bush!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"My father crapped bigger ones than George Bush," says the former president's son, in a flame-throwing conversation about the war and the Bush administration's efforts to lay claim to the Reagan legacy.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
By David Talbot

April 14, 2003 | The Bush inner circle would like to think of George W.'s presidency as more of an extension of Ronald Reagan's than of his one-term father's. Reagan himself, who has long suffered from Alzheimer's disease, is unable to comment on those who lay claim to his political legacy. But his son, Ron Jr., is -- and he's not pleased with the association.

"The Bush people have no right to speak for my father, particularly because of the position he's in now," he said during a recent interview with Salon. "Yes, some of the current policies are an extension of the '80s. But the overall thrust of this administration is not my father's -- these people are overly reaching, overly aggressive, overly secretive, and just plain corrupt. I don't trust these people."
- - - - - - - - - - -
www.salon.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
c'mon BT, you're really scraping.

And folks, this is Reagan's son, not Ronald. And BT, what's Mike Reagan up to these day, please, I'll allow you to tell the audience.

I will admit that while I admire GW, it's damn hard to fill Reagan's shoes.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
c'mon BT, you're really scraping.

And folks, this is Reagan's son, not Ronald. And BT, what's Mike Reagan up to these day, please, I'll allow you to tell the audience.

I will admit that while I admire GW, it's damn hard to fill Reagan's shoes.

I think he's giving $5 hand jobs down at the bus station!

I wasn't trying to suggest Ray Gun Ronnie said that. But, the families of real political icons sure are getting pissed by the Naked Emperor's team trying to raise him up to equal footing, huh?

new topics

join