It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticed Outside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Was walking back from the store. Copped me a Amp boost energy drink. It is nasty and it didn't get me high like a Monster or a Rockstar energy drink. So anyway, I noticed all the houses there were. Some vacant, some occupied. The thing is is that I noticed not much in buildings of businesses. So no wonder there is no small businesses or jobs when it truely is overpopulation. The job ratio to the population aint good. This is why I'm about to hit up showbusiness if I can afford an entertainment lawyer.

It's not about fitting the world into the state of texas, it's about the ratio between buildings and houses. With buildings you have small and big businesses flourishing. With too many houses your city looks weak when it comes to bringing in money. There is just way too many people on this planet not running small businesses that can employ other people.

What are you all doing? Huh? Just finishing school to get you a career? That's not good when there is a lack in buildings. And I know you cant just start a small business because it takes working at a job first to build up some loot to start yourself a small business.

The economy is bad because congress keeps passing laws that discourage people from being employers. Screw the U.S. because of congress.

The economy wont get fixed ever again because of the ratio being unbalanced between buildings and houses.

I also realized how boring it was when I was walking. How it is nothing to do because it's just nothing but houses. Nothing to go to because it is nothing but houses.

Discuss!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thats why Im in school for nursing good pay and plenty o' jobs and gives me paid shft training!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think your observation makes a lot of sense. It actually reminded me of those games where you have to build a city, town, empire, whatever. Those never work if you don't balance the populations with the businesses. Silly comparison, I know, life is not a game. But I really do think you make a lot of sense.

join