It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did he just say "sinking 200 ft in the last 30 days"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Heard that Beijing had 99 sinkholes in 3 weeks recently compared to less than 10 per year before...

Furthermore, it seems like the land is just sinking and holes are opening up everywhere as the quakes also become more frequent.

Landslides is another thing and new oil spills...

In any case, all of this has been predicted a year ago:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just keep in mind and heart, Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good and you will be fine. These disasters may look "normal" but in fact they are all controlled by higher powers and predestined, it is not like people have not been warned by the prophets.

Many, many people have become wicked and will suffer the consequences. To be kindhearted and have belief is very rare these days, and very, very precious... Rarity make things precious.

Just my two cents, no truth can be offered from me.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Wow 99 sink holes in 3 weeks! I am close to Ottawa, Canada, And last month we had a sink hole that caused one of the major highways through town to be shut down, it basically swallowed a car.

We also had a small quake about a week ago(3.5 I believe), I never felt it but heard about it on the internet.

That's an interesting thread you linked and authored! Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thanks, there are many things coming up and we can only encourage eachother to stay calm, have belief in goodness and try to be a good person under all circumstances. If you remember that Falun Dafa is good you will have all the possibilities I believe.

If it is true like the prophecies say that all bad people will be weeded out during the endtimes, then there will be alot of catastrophes coming up and it will look like people will pass away randomly - but there is nothing random in this Universe as I understand it. I remember Nostradamus predicted 2/3 of the world´s people would be weeded out by a worldwide plague at the end of times. He also predicted July 1999 when Falun Dafa was persecuted in China and he predicted the war between good and evil to last 20 and 7 years. So, if it´s true 2019 looks interesting..

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Southeastern US reporting in.
The water incursions on offshore islands and marshlands is definitely on the rise.
Hammocks of land where there were once trees and grass now are dead and dying from salt water.
Beaches are impassable on the northern and southern tips of the islands have trees down also where
erosion has caused former highground to be inundated and creating more future driftwood from healthy
trees than has ever been seen before in the region.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join