It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens on a Bus Brutally Sucker Punch Elderly Bus Driver Knocking him Unconscious for Absolutely no R

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yet another evidence of decaying fabric of our society. I hope such incidents receive much needed focus and attention and focus as this can be easily turned into a racial issue. The teenager should be taught a lesson with some serious punishment in the hopes that others will not dare attempt. There was absolutely no reason for him to punch the elderly driver the way he did even though we don't know what might have transpired before the video.
LINK

edit on 5-10-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

That was heartbreaking to watch.

I have nothing else to say. Words fail.....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Sick cowards.
I hope to God that thug has been caught.

That just makes me feel ill.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Idiotic behavior from misguided youth of today. The lack of compassion seen and demonstrated today by some of the youth seems to call for help or adjustments to EA*RTH. Wishes the best to the bus driver in dealing with any potential health issues he may have acquired from these lost souls. SMH I really think if EA*RTH inhabitants seen a new moon approach this SOL system and park the entire planet would behave like children left alone at home who had a party and the parents coming back everybody freezes their ignorance and starts to get their acts together/cleaned up..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That kid will be in prison someday. Maybe not for that but certainly he will end up in prison.

Also that was a group of black kids, one who punched an elderly white man. ...For everyone else too scared to say it.

CX

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware

Also that was a group of black kids, one who punched an elderly white man. ...For everyone else too scared to say it.

Doesn't mean all black kids do.

Many white kids do this too....do white kids not do this where you live?

CX.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Little [snip] head would've got followed off that bus if I saw him do that. I couldn't care less if I got a hiding from his mates either. Sometimes people need a slap to bring them back to reality.

ETA: Black, white, asian....it doesn't matter people!!!

Stop playing the race card for F sake.
edit on 5-10-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I very much liked what one poster to the news story wrote. I report here for your review. And... I whole-heartedly agree with these sentiments.

"Behavior of a single parent Sub-Culture raised on anti-white animosity and envy. Often triggered by their racist hatred. A Righteous Indignation instilled by a Leftist Hollywood and Public School Victimist Propaganda. Empowered by Liberals and their Entitlement Mentality. Ignored and Protected by the National News Media, Political Correctness and a corrupt DOJ. Forgiven by an endless list of Affirmative Excuses. This is the chaotic new social dis-order, void of personal safety, common decency, and civilized behavior that the multi-culturists have forced upon us, and until America wakes up out of its Political Correctness and calls it what it is, behavior like this will only get worse....much worse."

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
if i was waiting at THAT bus stop and seen kid KO bus driver (thus slowing down MY journey!)
i would not only knock him out....
i would beat him for the entire duration of the drivers little nap (head stamps and everything)

then when the driver come to i would board the bus as if nothing ever happened to my victim or his victim the driver
i would pay my fare and sit at my seat
and of course give glaring evil eyes to the unconcious guy curled up in trash can next to bus stop

respect your elders!!!
and if you dont!! i hope you are the victim of a younger more stronger offender in future!!!

call me evil

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
"help or adjustments to EARTH"? How about to the scumbags who perpetrate these vile acts. What about their parents who obviously missed giving them the "how to live in society" lecture (which may / should have included conscequences). These hooligans don't care because they will never be punished adequately. They see no real consequences to their actions because, from their parents to the justice system, they can always blame someone else.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

"Behavior of a single parent Sub-Culture

Oh, so I guess white people are going to start acting like this soon since they are fast approaching the black community in the rate of single parent households.

Everything on this site is racial, oh how I love Baby Stormfront.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
yes help this planet needs help. Its adult inhabitants are misguided in many ways with political games financial strains and drug & alcohol abuse (distractions) and its effected the youth in a negative way. Who then lash out on society due to them not being guided or educated properly. Consequences process or jail has been the process thus far and does nothing but encourage more ignorance upon exiting and re entering society hence help & yes adjust, washing of the old worlds mind states that produce this type of ignorant behavior in the influencing adults and the youth... To free space for a new conscious outlook on life..
edit on 10/5/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

CX

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

CX

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Shall we try this again?

Let's discuss the issue at hand. Not other members. ...let's also leave out derogatory/inflammatory wording as well.

The subject is "Teens on a Bus Brutally Sucker Punch Elderly Bus Driver Knocking him Unconscious...".

Thank you.

CX

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Apologies.

I would love to see kids, i mean from a young age, being encouraged to help the elderly more. The odd job here and there, paying them a visit to say hi, that kind of thing.

Too many kids don't get enough training in basic respect these days. Yes i appreciate that it depends on your family make-up, and community can make a difference on the ability to do this.

I've always taught my kids "Imagine that was your grandparents?". They wouldn't dare even say the wrong word to a pensioner, they know what they'd get.

I know it's not always as easy as that though.

CX.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join