It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will win...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry for spoiling the fun for anybody still watching the show, but it's
not really a "the sixth sense" moment, although in way it is, cause most people knew half way thru the movie what was going on.

For all those supporting Obama, this is nothing to really look forward to.

For all those supporting Romney, at least you can take comfort in believing that things are gonna get better next time around.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Unfortunetly I think you are right, While I really dont like either canidates, I think Obama will still do a better job, He did inheret Pres Bush's terrible mistakes, that took the economy into a free fall, 2 wars, ect... people forget that very quickly, and are very fast to blame it all on Obama. But in my opinion both canidates are not worthy for a president, and we have not had a worthy canidate since Kennedy. We saw what they did with Kennedy though. The system of our current Gov, politics, voting, ect... needs to be thrown OUT.. Revolution Gov for the people by the people.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Some people just dont get it. Many people are willfully ignorant about U.S. presidents.

It doesnt make a scrap of difference which candidate wins the presidency, they are merely puppets of the men behind the scenes. They do what they are told, and the only purpose they serve is the present the illusion of democracy to the still sleeping american millions.

Its a perfect scam really. You vote for their (TPTB) man, because they are all their man.

Like all good magic tricks you are drawn to watching the right hand (presidential puppet) while the real action is going on behind his back out of sight.

Please wake up to the fact your vote wont change a thing. The direction of the U.S. has been taken out of your control a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I predict a landslide for Romney. I know America is dumbed down but i just can't see them wanting 4 more years of what we got. Obama blew his first 2 years of absolute power on healthcare instead of the economy. His foreign policy is pushing the world toward war with the Middle East and he has been caught in more lies than a 6 year old.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

I know America is dumbed down but i just can't see them wanting 4 more years of what we got.

Open your eyes and you will see it. Obama will win. Romney has a very slim chance of getting enough electoral votes.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join