Puppets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I haven't given up yet. I believe we can still gain control when we resume responsibility.

I'm a glass half-full (of scotch) type of guy.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

LOL. Definitely love your sense of humor, no matter the subject or level of irreverance. Me--I'm a glass half empty (vodka) type of girl. That said, enjoyed your thread. But eyes bleery, glass nearly empty, must sleep....
thanks for the thinking and the laugh, really needed the latter.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

As long as Grover Norquist doesn't author the contract - and the people have right of review, by popular vote, before the contract is finalized? I'm down!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by beezzer

As long as Grover Norquist doesn't author the contract - and the people have right of review, by popular vote, before the contract is finalized? I'm down!

~Heff

On the pages of ATS all the worlds ills can and will be solved!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

We already have one, it's called Congress! The fact that our lobby is being lobbied is where the problem actually lay.

~Heff

IMO , you better make a thread about lobbies and how they act.

How they make every thing right by a phone.

How they are every where and they can find themselves.

Secret societies are clearly one part of lobbies.

Muhammad ali Forughi was a mason who changed our shah by Lobbying.

I'm pretty sure you have more information than I have.

+ I have seen a powerful man in lobby first hand.
edit on 5-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-10-2012 by mideast because:
edit on 5-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Freshman Legislator shows up and says "I'm here to represent those who voted for me." I walk up and hand him five bucks and a decent bottle of scotch and he says "Correction, I"m here to serve this guy and then the those who voted for me! Then you walk up with a twenty spot and a bottle of really good scotch and he says "Just to clarify I'm here to work for this guy, then this guy and then the voters will have my undivided attention!

Congress people are just temporary puppets , they are not counted.

They just mind their own interests -generally.

Congress is just an entrance to the lobbies.

1-they should show how better puppets they are to gain credit.

2-then it is the time for crocodile cubs to hit the sea. They can win and stay and serve , or lose and go home.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I second your view on the issue. As things stand today, our vote for president is meaningless as it is just a choice between team R or team D which will continue the agenda not of the people but the top tier of the pyramid. The top tier of the pyramid has its own sub groups which use any and all means to weaken the others if the opportunity presents itself.

As for org. like Bilderbergs. I think they are "agenda planning" groups where progress is accessed and adjustments are made. Then the "soldiers" go off in the field to carry on.

As for blame. We have no control so how can we be blamed. Control was taken away from the people on the presidential level gradually over the decades. The only tangible control we do have I believe is on the local level. That's it. That is where the fight must happen.

The thread

The Road to World War 3 Powerfull Video...... Middle East Issues from Phatdamage
puts the finishing touches on this issue.

Sad state of affairs in the US

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
PUPPETS?

OR ...

POPPETS??

Never know with a pink bunny, you never know... Just ... what ... they're ... going to ... ...

... SAY!

Pink bunnies are part of a decent pet diet. If you... Oh wait..

PUPPETS?

Bow down to the Bunny Messiah!!!

*Durr nut nah nee nahh.. dar nah nah, dar dar nut nah nah nee nahh, dar nut nut dar drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

As Bunny-Emeritus, it is expected.

But for everyone else? We all should be our own captains of our destinies.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ohhhh soggy bunny, you know I love you. I so admire your pie in the sky thoughts on this subject, you do a fine Theodore Roosevelt., but your still wrong. One voice, one vote, ha! Not even.

They quit listening to our voice a long time ago, and now they are insuring that we will have to be silent or else. Our votes have been reproduced to blow the wind in the desired direction, you can punch that chad all you want, it's gonna register something different.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Ohhhh soggy bunny, you know I love you. I so admire your pie in the sky thoughts on this subject, you do a fine Theodore Roosevelt., but your still wrong. One voice, one vote, ha! Not even.

They quit listening to our voice a long time ago, and now they are insuring that we will have to be silent or else. Our votes have been reproduced to blow the wind in the desired direction, you can punch that chad all you want, it's gonna register something different.

There's always gotta be some guy who still believes. Who still thinks the system works.

Guess I'll be that guy.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is going to sound stupid, but....

If I was going to run for congress, this would be my policy.
Since I work for the people, I put up a website, list what is being voted on, let people say yeah or nay, and vote that way.

(I know, I know, there are lots of issues with that, that would have to be worked out.)

I don't see why WE don't demand something like this from our Reps.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
This is going to sound stupid, but....

If I was going to run for congress, this would be my policy.
Since I work for the people, I put up a website, list what is being voted on, let people say yeah or nay, and vote that way.

(I know, I know, there are lots of issues with that, that would have to be worked out.)

I don't see why WE don't demand something like this from our Reps.

Some actually do. They have townhall meetings to dicuss the current issues. I like the concept of agreeing to a contract where lobbyists don't have the influence they now have.

Or, at the very least, starting our own Lobby.

(Tinfoil Hat Lobby)
edit on 5-10-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The mods are the only puppetmasters on this site the rest of us are the puppets

They can pull our strings and make us go in the direction they want if ya don't see ya wouldn't wanna be ya.

For the conspiracy theorists of the puppets,and their masters is just a cop out, and it is.

Take a page from ATS TC we are responsible for our own actions.

Don't see anyone making excuses for us Right?

Hmmm??????

Note: no malice meant or implied to ats mod's just an illustration of a point.
edit on 5-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I really feel that it is a cop out.

But then again, freedom can never be taken, it has to be given away.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Like you I am a believer of personal responsibility, not in the blame game.

When I do something I did it not someone else.

When someone else does something they did that not someone else.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You basically put into words what I wanted too but never would have done so eloquently. So to only expand on your thoughts I give everyone wise words from a great man....

George Carlin on the American Dream

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Where money is free speech, our lobby doesn't ever stand a chance. Sorry, but in reality money talks and the rest of us can only walk, in our streets, protesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
See? You're well on the way (you meant figuratively) to reclaiming responsibility. To take ownership.

Have the next senator or representative sign a binding contract! We "hire" the person, we should be able to dictate the terms of his employment!
edit on 5-10-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Well, I wouldn't worry about people finally looking to take control of their own future and accept their responsibility because more people are seeing what is going in the USA and abroad. It's almost comical these days on how blatant the US Gov't is in their lies and deceit. We are living in the information age and all thanks goes to the internet. It is solely because of the internet that everyone now not only has the tools to discover real information in an instant but also to be able to bring a discussion about any topic of their choosing.

Protests are going on around the world and people are essentially waking up. The latest to take responsibility for their own actions are the Libyans. The Libyans, as in civilians protesting, are overrunning terrorist bases causing the terrorist to flee in fear and now they are storming their own Congress and demanding real representation. See my thread about it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So no worries, things are accelerating at a pretty amazing pace and only getting faster and faster. Real change, not Obama change, is well on it's way but as with anything in this world of ours things take time.

I have hope for the world no matter what puppet is elected this November.
edit on 5-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The easy answer is the armchair critic. The one that sits back and has a view on just about everything in life, but is basically too lazy to actually get involved, understand the process and act on it. We have a saying here in Aust, unlike the US it is compulsory to vote, and we say they only make it compulsory because no one would if we didn't have to. Sad part is it's true.

It really extends further than politics though, you have the people that willingly get into debt, have to work huge hours as a result which affects their health and their relationships/families/etc. But whose to blame? The banks of course! The government for raising taxes, the banks for hiking up fees and interest rates. But to mention the fact they were the ones that bought that massive house and BMW (that essentially the banks owns), then somehow it's the system's fault your life is in the toilet.

If more people actually took a stand or even an interest in the best direction of their countries, then we would have more revolutions in government and a better way very quickly. About the biggest conspiracy I see here is politicians bank on people's laziness in this field to keep them in the dark as to their real agendas.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join