Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Keepers of the brain.

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i have a brain. I am custodian of it. I am the keeper of the brain. My brain is a library of knowledge and experiences. It is connected to other brains through indirect and direct interactions of energy exchange. The purpose is to accumulate. the purpose is to procreate, the purpose is to populate the keepers of the brain. The keepers inhabits the earth, the keepers inhabit the comos, the keepers are infestations of awareness. We are a hive, we should not resist we are should obey, we are one and the same, we are the keepers of the brain.
Do you have a better reason for the existance of the brain?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

No.. But the Brain is only really good at decoding 4 dimensional reality, and storing that in memory. After that the brain starts failing in understanding what is going on above time. Maybe that's just a failure of the mind? I think we need better brains. Lets do that some how.

I like meditation.

Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i think the brain is a filter set to minimum, if we saw the truth of what was really going on around us on a micro and cosmic scale,our minds would probably overload and turn us into vegetables.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

just try and connect with like brains, and ensure your fridge is stocked with beer and tasty food. Wise words?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
i have a brain. I am custodian of it. I am the keeper of the brain. My brain is a library of knowledge and experiences. It is connected to other brains through indirect and direct interactions of energy exchange. The purpose is to accumulate. the purpose is to procreate, the purpose is to populate the keepers of the brain. The keepers inhabits the earth, the keepers inhabit the comos, the keepers are infestations of awareness. We are a hive, we should not resist we are should obey, we are one and the same, we are the keepers of the brain.

Absolutely. I am a unique individual. I do not wish to be part of a hive, nor do I believe we were meant to be "one," though I believe that many are that, though not of their choosing. Their brains have been hijacked, so to speak, and occupied by the "one" you speak of, their personal, unique experiential knowledge and interpretations have been stolen from them, and replaced by the "one" you speak of, that seeks to unite by making us all it, instead of the unique individuals we were meant to be.

If this is true, what would be the point of procreation? To just provide new shells for the same old "one" to experience life on many different levels and ways, via a new shell?

Hive? I wish no part of a hive. I agree with you, but hate that fact. I feel wars, violence, aberration that was never natural to the human species has been promulgated on purpose, as an excuse to hijack, make a hive mind, and occupy everyone's potential with the "one" you speak of.

If there is God, may God help us. Whether or not there is God, this was not what was, nor never intended. It is a complete and total hijacking and sculpting, selfishly and sociopathically of nature and the whole concept of an individual, unique, discreet and separate. We did not need this to be peaceful and to prosper. It was forced upon us, by what sought to occupy, subject, and totally control all life. The end of that continuum is death of all life.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Absolutely. I am a unique individual. I do not wish to be part of a hive, nor do I believe we were meant to be "one," though I believe that many are that, though not of their choosing. Their brains have been hijacked, so to speak, and occupied by the "one" you speak of, their personal, unique experiential knowledge and interpretations have been stolen from them, and replaced by the "one" you speak of, that seeks to unite by making us all it, instead of the unique individuals we were meant to be.

If this is true, what would be the point of procreation? To just provide new shells for the same old "one" to experience life on many different levels and ways, via a new shell?

Hive? I wish no part of a hive. I agree with you, but hate that fact. I feel wars, violence, aberration that was never natural to the human species has been promulgated on purpose, as an excuse to hijack, make a hive mind, and occupy everyone's potential with the "one" you speak of.

If there is God, may God help us. Whether or not there is God, this was not what was, nor never intended. It is a complete and total hijacking and sculpting, selfishly and sociopathically of nature and the whole concept of an individual, unique, discreet and separate. We did not need this to be peaceful and to prosper. It was forced upon us, by what sought to occupy, subject, and totally control all life. The end of that continuum is death of all life.

I tend to agree with your ideas. What i agree upon and what actually is happening in reality of course something else all togther.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Dustytoad

just try and connect with like brains, and ensure your fridge is stocked with beer and tasty food. Wise words?

Nah.. I've gone sober in that department. Everything you put in your mouth is a chemical or a mix of chemicals. They all have differing effects. H20 doesn't do what C6H12O6 does. One gives you energy and one sort of lubricates everything. Knowing where you want to be and how to get there is a good thing to know. That's about as far as one might get within the brain.

If society is becoming one, then becoming extinct is where I want to be. I'm looking for a "different" form of infinity.

I only connect with other brains in a picky way. I decide where I'm going. My path is my own. I like spreading Ideas along the way, but only pick em up if you like them.
edit on 10/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Thanks, I guess, though what I expressed seems totally at odds with your OP.....

I would ask that you further illuminate your meaning as to what is actually happening versus your agreement, and that being a totally different matter. Perhaps I'm a bit slow, but would like you to expound upon that theme in your response, please......as I put quite a bit of effort and went out on a limb, responding to you. Oh, I get it....you were baiting for just such a response, so you could call it delusional....or what.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I can tell you right now, that his response to you was in agreement with your post. He was saying that what he wants to happen is what you want to happen, but that you both see that something else is happening (one) that you both don't like.

I am also in agreement. In a way...

We are already one in one way. It's good to be ONE but also be an individual. Balancing the two (some call it God and Self) is the key. At least for where I am headed.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

not baiting nearly, actually waiting. Timing is critical to acting effectively as an indivdiual.

It was forced upon us, by what sought to occupy, subject, and totally control all life. The end of that continuum is death of all life.

I cant understand why you say end that continuum is death of all life. Thats a very extravagant thing to say.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

not baiting nearly, actually waiting. Timing is critical to acting effectively as an indivdiual.

It was forced upon us, by what sought to occupy, subject, and totally control all life. The end of that continuum is death of all life.

I cant understand why you say end that continuum is death of all life. Thats a very extravagant thing to say.

Shocking, outrageous, but extravagant? I hope not, truly wish I didn't see it this way. I believe and observe that we are in a time of replacements, of a sort. And the one that replaces us, so to speak, makes us look, as humans, completely deficient...violent, egotistical, etc., and again as an excuse to infect us with certain technologies that may make the occupation of our minds or our replacement seem to improve the situation, when that is the opposite of what is happening. If war, violence, aberrance, perversity is artificially induced in us to provide a problem, reaction, solution outcome and occupy us against our will while denuding our species, surely it is obvious that the goal of that is to justify control of all life, which inherently will be the end of it, for the nature of thriving life is the opposite of all those things, especially if the "control" is what promulgates it for an excuse to occupy and control.

This seems apparent and logical to me, and therefore, hardly extravagant. I pray, though, that I am wrong. For the control and ending of all life is hardly what I would wish to see happen.

Thank you for your thought provoking OP, and responses.

edit on 5-10-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

If war, violence, aberrance, perversity is artificially induced in us to provide a problem, reaction, solution outcome and occupy us against our will while denuding our species, surely it is obvious that the goal of that is to justify control of all life, which inherently will be the end of it, for the nature of thriving life is the opposite of all those things, especially if the "control" is what promulgates it for an excuse to occupy and control.
reply to post by tetra50

Id like to make some points against descriptors used in above.
atificially induced. >>> every thing we learned from as a baby is a external addition.
goal of that is to justify control of all life>>>> yes it appears that way
which inherently will be the end of it>>>> if the motive is not to end it, then what else do you think may be its goal?

edit on 5-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Let us not confuse our brain for our conscious mind...

the conscious mind very severely limits the reality...

the brain is powerful beyond belief

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The brain has limitless potential, it can enlighten us, it can take us to places we have never been, its can show us the other side of the veil. We are more than slaves to our brains, we are more than slaves to procreation or "love" among humans, we are more than this physical world. the brain is the device we use like a portal to enlightenment we ride its strong waves to reach our own divine moments of truth. As we are all one and the same (reflections of myself, yourself, OURself) that does not mean that we should all just "obey" to disobey the conscious mind and to finally mix it with the subconscious is to reach some sort of truth. The consciousness is nothing more than a mask an actor wears on stage, we think this is all real because our minds cannot imagine the world any other way, for all I know you see the world differently than any of us do, as is commonplace. Defy your brain, defy its nature, remove such base thoughts and understand " In the absence of sight the path shall become clear."

new topics

top topics

join