It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who think it is irresponsible not to get vaccinated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by sweetooth
is nobody interested in my last post?! back in the late 80's i was given a 'vaccination' which was not even a vaccination. Does that concern no-one?
fine
i'm not raising any of the 'next generation' anyway so why should i care
edit on 6-10-2012 by sweetooth because: i am dyselxic

Glad you are fine. There's a lot of people on here. Be patient and someone may reply specifically to you. I think the doctors must have felt it would do you more harm in the long run to miss a vaccination than it would to be vaccinated twice. I got a tetanus shot recently although I am pretty sure I had one within the past 10 years but rather than take a chance on tetanus, which can be devastating I got shot up again. Still here.

Do a search for the latest research on the tetanus shot. Cant remember where I saw it but they are admitting the risk of getting tetanus from the shot is higher than catching it any other way.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

You don't get the flue from the shot really, what you get if you have the immunity is a severe histamine reaction which is the same reaction or possibly worse than if you catch it. The sickness that we usually get when we get the flue is caused by the immune system fighting the flu, not the damage of the virus itself. The body throws a bunch of stuff at the virus trying to kill it which causes our symptoms. A virus doesn't have to do anything noticeable as far as getting sick, it just changes the cells and we get weak and die, no histamine reaction at all, no symptoms of the virus if we can't detect it. The muscle soreness can be a result of the flu itself I think. everything else is usually caused by bodily histamine responses. It's been years ago since I studied this so I can't remember all the exact details.
edit on 6-10-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
All right, I have no problem with people who want to get vaccinated and choose to do it and have decided that they believe it's a wise decision. It's not my way, but the debates on here about vaccines are endless. But one thing I am tired of hearing and that needs to be corrected here and now is the often cited retort by pro-vaccine people that, "You're putting other people in danger if you don't get vaccinated. It's irresponsible."

To set the record straight, it is well known that people getting certain vaccinations, then shed that very virus they were vaccinated against. So yes, what can and does happen is that those around the newly vaccinated person may GET that disease FROM the vaccinated person. The virus may be shed by the vaccinated person from 72 hours to literally weeks after their vaccination. This shedding can occur through feces, urine, mouth/saliva and through the nose.

This is NOT a theory. It is a documented fact. The worst case scenario is the example of polio. Polio was eradicated in North America and the last case having finished by the 80s. BUT since they started vaccinating third world populations with the nasal polio vaccine, they thought it would be a good idea to introduce that vaccine to children in North America, even though there was no need. The FDA and CDC themselves have admitted that this essentially reintroduced Polio back into North America, through vaccine shedding - other people getting polio from those who were vaccinated, and I might add, those who didn't need to be vaccinated for it.

Vaccine shedding is so well known among doctors that when someone has cancer, or organ transplant surgery, they are told to stay away from the recently vaccinated. Do they tell this to the public at large? Do they tell you this in the ads urging you to get the flu shot? I think you know the answer.

Vaccine virus shedding has happened with vaccines including:measles, rubella, chicken pox, rotavirus and the common flu shot.

READ FOR YOURSELF

So, if you want to get vaccinated, and I don't, please don't tell me I'm being irresponsible. Unless everyone got vaccinated on the same day at the same time, your getting vaccinated could make someone else ill.
edit on 4-10-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

I'm with you.If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't get vaccinated. If you get sick the only people you are putting at risk are those people that didn't get vaccinated.

Vaccinations work. Let's be honest. They can screw stuff up and vaccines are not exempt. I read something about a book something about Mary's monkey. You guys probably heard of it. It was about a vaccine they were developing in the late '50's (I'm sorry I'm not filling you in here. I'm not sure what the vaccine was, polio maybe. I probably read it here on ATS.), that was cultured on monkey tissue and the vaccine picked up some cancer genes. and the theory is this is responsible for the cancer epidemic we experience today. But I always get my flu shot, and when I do I don't get the flu. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

This is a little off topic, but as you seem to be a bit turned off mainstream medicine you might be open to crystal therapy. I don't know if you know much about it but it's something you would likely enjoy since you have the healing nature as a nurse already I'm overly assuming. But my mother who is an RN also started experiencing (although she would agree with you on vaccines I don't think it was that, she's a lot older than you) arthritic symptoms, and I remember her crying one day, looking down at her hands saying her fingers were curling like her moms, and what she would do. I was already getting into crystal therapy for myself for both spiritual and physical reasons as well and had seen a large change in my life so I bought Azurite/Malachite and Cryscolla, Turquoise helps to I believe. There is a list I've complied of stones that are believe to help both forms of arthritis. I used (placed, after clearing my mind and trying to channel some energy) an Azurite with Malachite rough pointed stone to her fingers in motions, and told her to imagine her fingers working perfectly. I believe her knowledge (and mine) of the human body, envisioning it, and our hope it could actually work influenced it. A few times of this and within a few weeks if that it just stopped bothering her... "Kim...my fingers are straight" quietly. She doesn't doubt their power now...
Mother earth has left us gifts in all kinds of places. Didn't mean for this to so long but it's something worth thinking about (:

To the OP, starred ya. I just think this should be in constant discussion, and I agree with what the microbiologists said mainly. They pushed that HPV vaccine so hardcore right as I was leaving high school to any girl nearing puberty, ugh.

There are some that are probably smart to give your kid, there's research out there for the savvy enough on PubMed. If we're talking newborns they'll try and poke em very shortly after birth, and it's not necessary at a day old with no immune system! give em 6 months or whatever atleast, to build up something!

Peace x

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

i am new here so i could not start a new thread but i found this one about vaccinations and it will have to do. many years ago i was at school in England and i got vaccinated (BCG) Later on that year i moved to Scotland where they gave out the BCG vaccinations later on in the year. i tried telling them that i had already had the '5 needle' test, it had come up as me needing the vaccination and i had had it. understandably they did not believe me so they gave me the 'five-needle' test again and bizarrely it came up as me needing to be vaccinated. how is this bizarre you may wonder? well, i think it is wierd that the first 'vaccination' did not work. has anyone else encountered anything similar to this? i would really like to know what they had in that first needle.
edit on 6-10-2012 by sweetooth because: (no reason given)

Hey sweetooth! I have an answear for you, sort of (and it´s my first post on ats ever!!!). Anyways, when I was 11 or 12 years old all the girls in my class had to get vaccinated for rubella, apparently since it could harm our future fetuses. First we had to go to the hospital for a blood test to check if we had antibodies, none of us had gotten the disease as far as was known so most likely no-one had any. We all went, it was fun for most of us to see the blood being drawn and the drama-queens were going nuts because of the needles and stuff. Then we went back to school, much cooler than the boys because they didn´t get to do all this. Then a few days later the results were in, no-one had antibodies so we all got vaccinated. A nurse came to our school and injected us all. Then a few days after that we had to go to the hospital again to get tested to see if it had worked. It had for all of the girls except me and one other girl (the others now had enough antibodies for rubella we were told). Well, me and this other girl had another date with the nurse a couple of days after that and then just the 2 of us went to the hospital again to get tested. Well, lucky me, I still didn´t have the antibodies! So for the third time I met the nurse and she injected me again. I didn´t have to go to the hospital again, I guess they wouldn´t have tried to inject any more into me, it was a time when vaccinations weren´t the hot topic that they are now (in my country I don´t tell anyone close that I don´t allow "them" to vaccinate my kid because the hatred for the unvaccinated is rampant here and completely illogical and ignorant) but I ended up having to get all these blood-tests and injections because for some reason my body just rejected the vaccine. I suppose something similar happened to you. I´m a pretty healthy person in general but my body chemistry can be a bit weird, like once when I was about 18 y.o I got a blood test done and the doctor had never seen a healthier person almost, he said I had every vitamin and I obviously ate very healthy, a lot of meat and vegetables. Well I had to admit that I hardly ate meat (for ethical reasons and now I don´t at all), only drank soda and ate bread and I had never eaten a single vegetable in my life (at least as far as I can remember) and since then (last 15 years) I have not changed, I´m the most unhealthy eater that I´ve ever met but I guess I just know what works for my body. But that rubella vacc was the last injection I have had and I don´t allow my kid to be vaccinated, nothing could get me to allow that and trust me, they´ve tried to scare me and call me ignorant but I just don´t care, I see the difference in my child and the others and I´d never have her poisoned (she eats only healthy and I wish I could too). Her immune-system is getting stronger every day, as God & nature intended and she´s hardly ever been sick, maye a day and a half at most.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

i am new here so i could not start a new thread but i found this one about vaccinations and it will have to do. many years ago i was at school in England and i got vaccinated (BCG) Later on that year i moved to Scotland where they gave out the BCG vaccinations later on in the year. i tried telling them that i had already had the '5 needle' test, it had come up as me needing the vaccination and i had had it. understandably they did not believe me so they gave me the 'five-needle' test again and bizarrely it came up as me needing to be vaccinated. how is this bizarre you may wonder? well, i think it is wierd that the first 'vaccination' did not work. has anyone else encountered anything similar to this? i would really like to know what they had in that first needle.
edit on 6-10-2012 by sweetooth because: (no reason given)

Are you talking about the ring of needles that they use to test with? and if you fail you need the shot?
If so let me tell you what happened to me.
I had the test and it was negative, I didn't need the jab. But that wasn't good enough for them, I had to go to hospital to have a chest exray TWICE!! to confirm I was immune.
About a year later a load of moles appeared across my chest and my back. I am certain it was caused by the exrays as I dont have them anywhere else.
It seems they're gonna get us whether or not we have the jabs.

I think your own case kinda proves the shot was useless.

Yeah thats right the '6-needle' test which had a circular ring of needles! all the class had the skin on their wrist come up red which meant they needed to have the resultant shot which i found a bit bizarre but as i said i had two shots in the end. all a bit odd methinks.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Your post is extremely ignorant. Thank God my stupid country at least allows the parents to do what ever we want concerning vaccines for our kids. The vaccinated kids all have all sorts of disabilities and sicknesses that I´m sure is often related to the poison that is injected into them while their still under 1 years old (yes I consider a virus either live or dead to be a poison). Everyone with any intuition will know it´s wrong and dangerous. The only thing worse would be to make it mandatory for schools etc (which I guess is happening some other places, sadly) I´m paying for the medications that my daughters playmates are taking because we have a system that is built so that everyone can get medical help if needed, our taxes pay for it. But I´m not gonna go around saying they should just die because their parents were stupid.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

You don't get the flue from the shot really, what you get if you have the immunity is a severe histamine reaction which is the same reaction or possibly worse than if you catch it.

Nobody knows which strain of the flu will come out next year. Vaccine makers "guess" and make their own influenza strain and that's what they inject into people.

Their vaccine for influenza (flu) can never work because they don't know which strain will pop up next year. That's fact straight from the guy who "invented" the flu vaccine.

The nasal spray "vaccine" for the flu is LIVE influenza. You DO get that strain of the flu.

www.cdc.gov...

The injected flu vaccine is supposed to be "killed" or "inactivated", but they are not 100% effective at killing the virus before its injected into you. Which is why they created the "vaccine court" so you can't sue them and you have to file a claim in that fake court instead.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by halkatla

yes halkatla, i can remember the girls being led off to get reprogrammed, er, i mean get that rubella shot. it was supposed to stop women getting measles during pregancy i think. it was interesting to read that you are healthy AND don't eat meat cos i'm the same. im a vegetarian (4 ethical purposes) and i haven't had any illness in almost 40 years. maybe that was the whole point of those shots. to make everyone susceptible to illness so that we would all then require a lifetimes supply of medicine from the same pharm companies that supplied the 'vaccines' in the first place. happy first post btw!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AntigravityField

Your opinion is scary and your informations are 100% incorrect

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetooth

The test you spoke of that everyone failed, even you after having the jabs, sounds suspicious to me, but I´m very suspicious in general so I don´t know...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
When has it become a good idea to inject Mercury into your body . Thermosil is mercury and will cling to sugars and be absorbed into the brain from a study I read ..

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Why should health insurance cover the cost of treatment for a disease incurred after the vaccine for that disease was refused? Have you factored that into your decision?
for the same reasons treatment for the plethora of "symptoms" resulting from said vaccines are covered and paid for by those same people who refused the vaccines.

have you factored into your dissertation that without the vaccine "symptomology", health care costs might plummet ??

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
my .02

if you don't want a vaccination, you should not be forced to get one

however

your children need to be homeschooled, and your insurance company is off the hook for paying any claims related to a disease that could have been prevented

all decisions have consequences, and I don't want your children exposing other children, and I don't want to pay your bills

and, since vaccine shedding has been a proven contaminant, your children who get vaccinated, shall be withheld from ALL public interactions for a minimum of 30-60 days until shedding can be proven to have passed.

that way, we aren't paying for your/their contaminating behavior, the complications resulting from said shedding or the eventual symptoms you/they are destined to develop.
you want the vaccine, fine, then you accept ALL complications and costs resulting from them.
sound fair ??

edit on 8-10-2012 by Honor93 because: typos

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

Originally posted by Honor93

base composition keeps changing

Not to be nitpciky but, to be nitpicky. I just want to clear up that the base of flu shots has ben eggwhites for many years. (This is why if you are allergic they give you the child vacine which is the nose spray, of course I am refering to the flu shot here.) The composition and different flu's change yearly but, the base is always eggwhites.

I want to add that though the virus that is injected is dead the immune's response to the virus are your own antibodies so the response can be so close to the real thing that the slightest exposure to any virus could make someone who spends time with you ill. Odd thing is they get really sick and you do not because it is your body’s immune system.

To clarify, you do not pass a virus on but, unintentionally may lower someone else’s immune system leaving them vulnerable to whatever is out there.

This is what I have learned over the years of flu shots. Just my own opinions. No back up, and I do not think you would find one. If you do please post.

edit on 6-10-2012 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

comparing my comment about chicken pox vaccine (and other virals) is hardly applicable to the flu shot

the flu shot hasn't been around as long, it isn't "mandatory" and its composition is manipulated annually more than any other vaccine on the market.

The composition and different flu's change yearly but, the base is always eggwhites

yes, the composition is ALWAYS changing regardless of the base in this particular vaccine.

i don't and won't do flu shots for a variety of reasons but mostly because i boost my immune system naturally.

I want to add that though the virus that is injected is dead
proof please, otherwise this is nothing but old, stale, rhetoric ~~ or pamplet nonsense.

actually, since you didn't, i will ...

www.healthscents4u.com...
and no offense intended, by when the first component listed is formeldehylde, i'll pass and let the embalmer perform his duty when i get there, thanks anyway.

and, if you review the link provided, you will clearly see that Thimerosol is used and that's one merc compound many can do without.

for all of the "blends" out there, i haven't read about one that i'd consider taking.
if you have, good luck.

as for this, i sure hope you're at least getting paid to spread such nonsense

To clarify, you do not pass a virus on

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I've just got back from visiting my GP.
Before I got up to leave, he told me that he'd give me my flu shot while I was there.
I told him I didn't want one.
To which, he said " come on, I've got boxes of them and can't get rid of them ".

I said I don't want to take any vaccines.
He told me the flu can kill and not to be daft, then stood up preparing the vaccine.

I told him again that I wasn't going to have it.
He walked over, stood next to me and said " yes you are, come on, roll your sleeve up ".

I told him not to bothering repeated what I'd said earlier.
He said that if I didn't take it now, he'll get me the next time I come in.

I said " look, it doesn't matter what you say, I'm not having a Flu jab "

He just shook his head as I left his office.

I'm just wondering how many people this GP is trying to force this onto ?

Others are vulnerable.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Before I got up to leave, he told me that he'd give me my flu shot while I was there.
To which, he said " come on, I've got boxes of them and can't get rid of them ".

He told me the flu can kill and not to be daft, then stood up preparing the vaccine.

He walked over, stood next to me and said " yes you are, come on, roll your sleeve up ".

Others are vulnerable.

This is exactly what i keep trying to tell people. They are intent on going after everyone. And it's all so they can make people more susceptible to illness via a jab so that they can make even more money in selling them back the cure!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
what would jesus do?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Others are vulnerable.

Hilarious, since the statistics of people actually dying from the flu or so low, that saying "it can kill you" is almost a lie.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
my .02

if you don't want a vaccination, you should not be forced to get one

however

your children need to be homeschooled, and your insurance company is off the hook for paying any claims related to a disease that could have been prevented

all decisions have consequences, and I don't want your children exposing other children, and I don't want to pay your bills

and, since vaccine shedding has been a proven contaminant, your children who get vaccinated, shall be withheld from ALL public interactions for a minimum of 30-60 days until shedding can be proven to have passed.

that way, we aren't paying for your/their contaminating behavior, the complications resulting from said shedding or the eventual symptoms you/they are destined to develop.
you want the vaccine, fine, then you accept ALL complications and costs resulting from them.
sound fair ??

edit on 8-10-2012 by Honor93 because: typos

STAR and the whole reason for my OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join