It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who think it is irresponsible not to get vaccinated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am 52 years old, the oldest of five children, and none of us have ever been vaccinated in our lives. My father was a doctor and he was dead set against anyone ever being vaccinated for any reason. All of us are alive and well. Yes, we got a few diseases along the way but somehow managed to survive them. succoming to brainwashing by the authorities is a much worse disease then measels and much more epidemic. Why is everyone so afraid to thumb their noses to authority? F$%K Authority!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb

I agree. It's a hard decision, but either one carries whichever risks. You have to decide what you think is best, and go with it.

Originally posted by RoyBatty

Originally posted by SilentE
This is something that has been causing me headaches lately.
There has been an outbreak of the whooping cough here in England. That is what the media has been spreading anyway. Now they want pregnant women to have this whooping cough vaccine and my missus is expecting our second child due in March. They want her to have it in a few weeks and i'm not ok with that.
We never had any with our first child and he's been healthy etc. I don't know what to do....
What troubles me is if she doesn't have the vaccine and our newborn comes down with this whooping cough I would feel terrible. I'm at a loss of what to do....

I really feel for you both. Having BTDT I can only give this wee piece of unsolicited advice: whatever you both decide, don't torture yourselves about the decision later. I did this after being pregnant with my first (agonized over the decision and then agonized after the fact) and the stress was probably worse for me than anything else.

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by SilentE

If I were in the same situation, I would not want my wife to have it. They advise women not to drink. smoke, or do drugs, so why inject her with a vaccine. Many things can have an impact on the health of a fetus, I'd reduce that risk as much as possible. Just my .02

Thank you all for your advice

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I got every vaccine when I was a child, in fact, most native children on the rez were experimented on back in the 70's. They used to line us up in the school gym and jab us with their poisons. I remember getting the first swine flu vax back then.

This is why I suffer a plethora of health issues now on top of growing up where uranium is being mined nearby. After moving to California I had the great opportunity of meeting with alternative neurologists, internists, and other doctors who had an open mind in regards to all of my auto immune issues and strange symptoms that appear off and on. Some believe it's the vaccines, some say the uranium. The fact is, I had a lot of vaccines as a child, and as a result of that, I spent a lot of time in the hospital growing up with respiratory problems and it all began after the swine flu vax, according to my mother.

I will never, ever ever ever allow those monsters to inject their poison into my child. Every damn time I used to go to the health clinic, they would start in on me to get MORE shots for me, and shots for my child. They even once called CPS on me to "have a chat" with me about vaccinations.

My daughter has never had one shot in her body. Not one, and you know what? She gets sick once a year with a trifling cold. That is IT. While all the kids around her that we know are victim to constant bouts of strep, cough, cold, stomach flu, etc every year. She has only been on antibiotics once in her 12 years of life, while her friends seem to be on a constant stream of drugs throughout the school year.

Now our health clinic has signs posted all over the place every fall telling us all time to get these shots. They try to pressure you into it, they will even try to guilt you by telling you that if you get the flu and give it to your kid, then it will be all your fault!

My mother in law nearly died after taking the H1N1 last fall! She works for the school district and they feared her into going for one, telling her that if she gets H1N1 she'll die. This is ridiculous. Three days after she got her shot, I get a call she's in ICU. We nearly lost her. And what does the doctors say? LOL! They don't think it's a reaction to the shot. Okay, whatever.

Here's a parting thought for all, I had to take my husband to the ER last winter when he took a bad fall and his nurse came in with a mask on. I asked her why she was wearing that mask, when my husband was not sick. She said "I have to wear it because I refuse to take the flu shot this year" and I said, "Why did you refuse it?" and she said, "I've been working in the ER for 28 years of my life and never once caught the flu. My sister took the flu shot and got the flu. I don't believe these shots really create immunity, they actually destroy the immune system".

There you go.

edit on 5-10-2012 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum
reply to post by thebtheb

There is a Whooping cough outbreak in the United States directly attributed to the lack of people getting vaccinated against it. Jenny McCarthy mislead a great deal of people coming out against vaccines and attempting to blame their usage on autism. While it is true that since the early 90's autism is on the rise, that was not the case in the 60's/70's and 80's when it was a given that you vaccinated your child.

Allowing the viruses that cause these outbreaks back into a general population also allows them to mutate, which renders the vaccine useless. We should have NEVER tried to fix what was not broken.

We had 8 children in our school district who caught whooping cough last year and they were fully vaccinated children. I find it interesting that vaccinated children keep catching things like this. Looks like these shots are not working.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I stopped vaccinating my children years ago, since then I have not had to go to the hospital for ANY reason at all. No ear infections, sever coughs, respiratory infections, etc,. If for any reason I am asked when was the last time I have been or my children have been to the hospital I really have to think really hard, and people look at me strangely.

There is nothing really that can not be prevented. My neighbor disagrees with me, and her daughter came home with scarlet fever.... YES.. scarlet fever. Her kids are in and out of the hospital all the time, she still thinks its from children that are not vaccinated, and I let her know that a little bit of research never hurt anybody.

Peace, NRE.

It's the truth. All of the vaccinated children in my area are constantly inundated with illness. I home school, but my daughter still has activities and plays with all of these kids and she never gets all of the sicknesses that they keep coming down with. I don't understand why these parents aren't putting two and two together. They just nod their heads and chalk it up to something as normal. New school year, new sickness, moving along. It doesn't have to be that way!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

I believe the amount of vaccinated people to do so is extremely minimal. In my country we have about 98% of our people vaccinated and we have no serious outbreaks of measles or anything in such a scale as there is in US.

Last year there was 9 people who got measles in my country , unvaccinated kid got measles from another country all of those 9 patients had either no vaccines against measles or had only one shot ( vaccine program gives two ) and all these people got this from this unvaccinated kid. No one who had been vaccinated got that.

This is not US we still mostly eat healthy home cooked meals and lots of fresh vegetables and not a trash food like ppl do in US. I have lived in US so i basicly know what kind of crap you have on your dinner plates. If you have that size of outbreaks of measles as i linked before there must be something seriously wrong in your vaccination programs. maybe you should eat healthier too.

There is no evidence the amount of vaccinated people to do so is minimal. You can't really use measles for that particular example anyway since almost every single person is vaccinated against it and since it is not nearly as prevalent as the flu.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

All right, I have no problem with people who want to get vaccinated and choose to do it and have decided that they believe it's a wise decision. It's not my way, but the debates on here about vaccines are endless. But one thing I am tired of hearing and that needs to be corrected here and now is the often cited retort by pro-vaccine people that, "You're putting other people in danger if you don't get vaccinated. It's irresponsible."

To set the record straight, it is well known that people getting certain vaccinations, then shed that very virus they were vaccinated against. So yes, what can and does happen is that those around the newly vaccinated person may GET that disease FROM the vaccinated person. The virus may be shed by the vaccinated person from 72 hours to literally weeks after their vaccination. This shedding can occur through feces, urine, mouth/saliva and through the nose.

This is NOT a theory. It is a documented fact. The worst case scenario is the example of polio. Polio was eradicated in North America and the last case having finished by the 80s. BUT since they started vaccinating third world populations with the nasal polio vaccine, they thought it would be a good idea to introduce that vaccine to children in North America, even though there was no need. The FDA and CDC themselves have admitted that this essentially reintroduced Polio back into North America, through vaccine shedding - other people getting polio from those who were vaccinated, and I might add, those who didn't need to be vaccinated for it.

Vaccine shedding is so well known among doctors that when someone has cancer, or organ transplant surgery, they are told to stay away from the recently vaccinated. Do they tell this to the public at large? Do they tell you this in the ads urging you to get the flu shot? I think you know the answer.

Vaccine virus shedding has happened with vaccines including:measles, rubella, chicken pox, rotavirus and the common flu shot.

READ FOR YOURSELF

So, if you want to get vaccinated, and I don't, please don't tell me I'm being irresponsible. Unless everyone got vaccinated on the same day at the same time, your getting vaccinated could make someone else ill.
edit on 4-10-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

Here is a YouTube Presentation on ObamaCare now forcing MASS RFID CHIP implantation by March 23, 2013.
I would watch it folks and look around for more information elsewhere. Its out there.

ObamaCare RFID CHIP Implantation
edit on 10/5/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

If vaccines are so safe, why did the government of Germany get caught ordering two different versions? One for the elite, and one for the common folks!!!

Amid growing fears of a possible global flu pandemic, the German government prepared for its mass-vaccination campaign earlier this year by ordering 50 million doses of the Pandemrix vaccine, enough for a double dose for 25 million people, about a third of the population. The vaccine, manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline, contains an immunity-enhancing chemical compound, known as an adjuvant, whose side effects are not yet entirely known. Then, after a report was leaked to the German media last week, the Interior Ministry confirmed that it had ordered a different vaccine, Celvapan, for government officials and the military. Celvapan, which is made by U.S. pharmaceutical giant Baxter, does not contain an adjuvant and is believed to have fewer side effects than Pandemrix.

SOURCE

Looks and sounds awful suspicious to me..............................

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Actually i can, back in 70-80´s our dear neighbour Sweden skipped vaccination against whooping cought and what happened in Sweden was ever since this decision they have 10 000 whooping cought cases every year and in my country less than 300. Our another neighbour Russian´s vaccine program went extremely lousy in 90´s what caused epidemic of diphtheria in there when 150 000 people got sick and 4500 died into it.

When we joined to EU our borders are not so strict anymore, people come and people go and its easy to travel from country to country inside EU, same as you have in US basicly.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Whether vaccines are effective or not -- I don't want to live in a country where someone can be forced to take an injection. But we do. You can't take your kids to school unless they've had about half a dozen.

And the HUGE assumption is that if one vaccine worked in the past -- this carries over to all other vaccines, which is ridiculous. For instance; I've looked for and found inconsistent evidence at best, for some proof that Flu Vaccines are even useful -- I can't find it. The "correlation" is that those who get vaccinated have a few percent less change of getting it -- but that doesn't mean the vaccine had any effect. It could be that people who get don't or can't get vaccines, are part of a larger group of really poor people -- and that in itself is one of the greatest health risks in the USA.

The other issue I've been harping on for a while is the use of vaccines in very young kids. Kids are going to be home with mom for the first 6 months -- can't these things wait? The blood/brain barrier isn't even established for 9 months (I'm saying this from a sketch memory). Most vaccines use an "adjutant" which is a fancy word for all kinds of hideous stuff that causes your body to freak out and have an immune reaction. Thereafter, it looks at the Virus (as theory has it), and creates antibodies for it. However -- what stops the body from looking at something like Peas or Peanut Butter that baby just started eating? Or perhaps some neurotransmitter becomes the "target" of the immune system and a child develops Autism.

I'd like someone to explain how the body is going to tell the difference between the dead (or live) virus in a syringe,and whatever a baby ate for lunch (if it's the first time the baby ever touched that type of food and has not "white listed" it).

And some vaccines have no proof of utility -- some do. But for pro vaxers to suggest it's criminal endangerment to not vaccinate is not a good precedent to set. Even if Vaccines were flawless -- which they aren't. I would think that there might be provisions for people to let vaccinated kids stay in another classroom if they so choose.

Overall, I think most vaccines are OK -- like Tetanus and Measles. But not Flu and that Rubelia shot. However, if society cannot allow people to "opt out" we will one day run into a situation where we've forced some drug on people with total confidence and hubris, and decades later we may find that it was drug company money and influence that corrupted the study, and perhaps everyone is sterile. We might find that our sooner rather than later with some of these "safe" GMO crops, I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

often cited retort by pro-vaccine people that, "You're putting other people in danger if you don't get vaccinated. It's irresponsible."

I've got that from everyone because I don't vaccinate my children....and it makes me ISANE!!!!...I'm putting people in danger because I refuse to inject my kids with harmful viruses????

My response is "my children are not carrying this in their bodies......your kids are".

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

What they have in vaccines are either dead viruses or just a small part of viruses weakened, they are not whole viruses.

We in here get 4 vaccines in our program and these are against the BAD ones, we don´t vaccinate against every possible disease. Flu vaccine is optional but recommened to those who have underlying disease.

My kid gets flu vaccine every year, because i chose to as he is diabetic and in every flu he is in risk to get diabetic ketoacidosis which is very dangerous to him.

I can only speak in my point of view and vaccine program which we have, which has been excellent and protected our nation from BIG ones. As i said you must have something wrong in your programs if you get vaccinated against everything.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

When I joined the US Army back in 2007 I was forced to get 9 shots in one day....prior this I had been shot up with every vacination you could think of plus flu shots....the MMR shot has been given to me multiple times.

My nephew was made to get the MMR shot as an infant....then again as a 5year old....why do people need multiple shots??? I believe this is unessecary......and the continue to make our kids get needless shots...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

All right, I have no problem with people who want to get vaccinated and choose to do it and have decided that they believe it's a wise decision. It's not my way, but the debates on here about vaccines are endless. But one thing I am tired of hearing and that needs to be corrected here and now is the often cited retort by pro-vaccine people that, "You're putting other people in danger if you don't get vaccinated. It's irresponsible."

To set the record straight, it is well known that people getting certain vaccinations, then shed that very virus they were vaccinated against. So yes, what can and does happen is that those around the newly vaccinated person may GET that disease FROM the vaccinated person. The virus may be shed by the vaccinated person from 72 hours to literally weeks after their vaccination. This shedding can occur through feces, urine, mouth/saliva and through the nose.

This is NOT a theory. It is a documented fact. The worst case scenario is the example of polio. Polio was eradicated in North America and the last case having finished by the 80s. BUT since they started vaccinating third world populations with the nasal polio vaccine, they thought it would be a good idea to introduce that vaccine to children in North America, even though there was no need. The FDA and CDC themselves have admitted that this essentially reintroduced Polio back into North America, through vaccine shedding - other people getting polio from those who were vaccinated, and I might add, those who didn't need to be vaccinated for it.

Vaccine shedding is so well known among doctors that when someone has cancer, or organ transplant surgery, they are told to stay away from the recently vaccinated. Do they tell this to the public at large? Do they tell you this in the ads urging you to get the flu shot? I think you know the answer.

Vaccine virus shedding has happened with vaccines including:measles, rubella, chicken pox, rotavirus and the common flu shot.

READ FOR YOURSELF

So, if you want to get vaccinated, and I don't, please don't tell me I'm being irresponsible. Unless everyone got vaccinated on the same day at the same time, your getting vaccinated could make someone else ill.
edit on 4-10-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

Here is a YouTube Presentation on ObamaCare now forcing MASS RFID CHIP implantation by March 23, 2013.
I would watch it folks and look around for more information elsewhere. Its out there.

ObamaCare RFID CHIP Implantation
edit on 10/5/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)

I'm afraid that's BS of the worst kind, very indicative of paranoid conspiracy freaks who are just waiting for this to be real. There is no mandate for this, the picture in the video is actually something that measures glucose levels, and the bill is only talking about this program, and not once saying it was mandated.
Check snopes

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Actually i can, back in 70-80´s our dear neighbour Sweden skipped vaccination against whooping cought and what happened in Sweden was ever since this decision they have 10 000 whooping cought cases every year and in my country less than 300. Our another neighbour Russian´s vaccine program went extremely lousy in 90´s what caused epidemic of diphtheria in there when 150 000 people got sick and 4500 died into it.

When we joined to EU our borders are not so strict anymore, people come and people go and its easy to travel from country to country inside EU, same as you have in US basicly.

The reason Sweden stopped the Whooping Cough vaccination in 1979 was because the vaccine had become ineffective. They ALREADY had whooping cough and the vaccination wasn't preventing it anymore, so they stopped. Get your facts straight.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

That sounds like you are lab rats ( sorry about the name :/ ) if we had that many i would most likely be against that program too. But still would like to have the vaccines against big ones. Not all vaccines are bad.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

My facts are right, prove me im wrong ! Sweden stopped vaccination as they THOUGHT its not effective, when whooping cought cases started arise in yearly basis they took vaccine back to program in 1996 and things went back to wonderful.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Please consider rubella and the unborn child. It is rare now due to vaccination and I'm all for keeping it that way! If you and your children are not vaccinated against rubella, and you become pregnant, you would be placing your unborn child at unnecessary risk for serious birth defects if either you or your other children were exposed to rubella. For example a pregnant teacher or anyone pregnant in contact with groups of children could become very high risk if the trend towards non-vaccination became the norm.

Rubella has become quite rare in the United States, thanks to a very successful vaccination program. Before the rubella vaccine was developed in 1969, a rubella epidemic in 1964 and 1965 caused 12.5 million cases of the disease and 20,000 cases of CRS in the United States. In contrast, between 2001 and 2005, there were a total of 68 reported cases of rubella and five reported cases of CRS. And in 2006, there were just 11 reported cases of rubella and only one case of CRS.

www.babycenter.com...

Pregnant women who get infected with rubella virus also expose their babies. This can cause serious birth defects such as heart problems, hearing and vision loss, intellectual disability, and liver or spleen damage. Serious birth defects are more common if a woman is infected early in her pregnancy, especially in the first 12 weeks. Getting rubella infection during pregnancy can also cause a miscarriage or premature delivery.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

My facts are right, prove me im wrong ! Sweden stopped vaccination as they THOUGHT its not effective, when whooping cought cases started arise in yearly basis they took vaccine back to program in 1996 and things went back to wonderful.

They started using another vaccine in 1996, not the original one they had. It might also be worth mentioning that Sweden is the ONLY country that during the time they used no Whooping Cough vaccines, their rate of adolescent cases went down, while the rest of the world's went up. So not using the vaccine resulted more Whooping cough cases for awhile, but healthier young adults. USING the vaccine for the rest of the world resulted in fewer cases in early childhood, but MORE cases in young adulthood.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

why do people need multiple shots??? I believe this is unessecary....
reply to post by kat2684

The reason people get multiple shots is that the body(thats was vaccinated) does not "remember"" the virus(fake/dead) for long period of times. Most of them are usually a 10 yrs period for a reshot, some are 5 yrs, some people even build permenant resistance. Man made vaccine still is not perfect compared to natural infection/recovery(of course person gotta recover to be immune).

This is mainly for people who thinks they are trying control our minds, RFID chips and tracking system what so ever....

I do not believe this... we have RFID chips and they can do it but i think its useless to tag normal citizens. Psychic crap is just absurd, i don;t even believe in "normal psychic".

If they are trying to kill you, there is much easier, undetectable way, trust me(as a microbiologist).

I was part of few vaccine productions during my co-op/intern days, i can for sure say Canadian Vaccine or rather the ones i seen being made has no ingredients that should not be there. everything was needed, mainly it is just the dead virus, or their body parts + stabilizers.

Not all vaccine are needed, but some are life-saving, there are companies out there for money making(not for making mindless zombies) and at the same time i would not jump into the vaccine paranoia too much.

Even as a microbiologist who helped produced vaccine before(as an assistant), i never took anything more than the original DPT vaccine as a baby and Hepatitis A/B vaccine as an adult(travel purpose), that it... no flu vaccine or any other crap.

Choose wisely!.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join