It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who think it is irresponsible not to get vaccinated

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
My Son was a Preemie and Was Forced to get EXTRA vaccinations..To ward off RSV. Along with the MANY other shots he got. At age 18 months..My son Was diagnosed with Autism, I dont want to open up a can of worms But I beleive it was Due to his OVER vaccination. The sheer volume of mercury in these medicines are shocking and sickens me. I cant forget that Even Though many things MAY cause Autism..I exposed him to the most dangerous one.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanormalJessy

Read the book "confessions of a medical heretic" you might like it. Sorry to hear about your child.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by Honor93

Anecdotal analyses do not prove anything. Vaccines and their drawbacks are preferable to pandemics. Note that polio victims of the late 40s still require medical treatment while those who had the vaccine and remained polio free do not require treatment related to polio.
what does anecdotal analyses have to do with ingredient listings ??
what is there is there ... no other analyzing necessary.

vaccine drawbacks may be preferrable to many, however, i am not one of them.

while those who had the vaccine and remained polio free do not require treatment related to polio
wrong again ... if the polio vaccine is sooooo effective, why are we having an explosion of post-polio syndrome and other complications which are directly related to the vaccine ??

the complications, long-term treatment and disability from the PPS is more problematic and costly than the polio pandemic ever was.
it was more an answer driven by a profit-margin, not health care or prevention.

www.immunizationinfo.org...
Most people vaccinated against polio have no adverse reactions. But the oral vaccine containing live viruses that are weakened can cause vaccine-associated paralytic polio (VAPP) in a very small percentage of those immunized or their close contacts since vaccinated persons can spread the vaccine virus to others. Immunocompromised people can shed vaccine virus in their feces for many years, with the virus becoming neurovirulent (capable of causing paralysis). Oral vaccine polioviruses can also spread from person to person in communities with low immunization levels. People who have had VAPP, whether related to vaccine virus or not, can also develop PPS.

has polio been eradicated by vaccine ?? no.
is polio still spread today via OPV vaccine shedding ?? yeppers.
(the link above mentions a Minnesota case believed to originate from a traveler abroad)

same link as above
The virus isolates have been determined to have been derived from an OPV strain, probably acquired from a traveler to a region where the OPV is still being used in an effort to eliminate poliomyelitis worldwide.

do try to keep in mind that while prior inflicted persons do require ongoing treatment (those who survived), so do those who develop PPS or any of the other symptomatic conditions related to the infection/vaccine --> for which there is also, NO cure, just ongoing treatment or shall we just say ... revenue.

ETA -- you asked me to explain how healthcare costs would plummet ... what exactly did you ask me to "prove" ??

edit on 26-10-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Vaccines allow germs access directly into your bloodsteam.
Anything in the blood ultimately reached the blood-brain barrier...

and if there is ANYTHING harmful or irritable to the immune system,
you can be sure the brain is the first place you will see damage.

Problem with DNA allergies is, you might not see evidence of a typical infection --
could take years to develop a condition they can actually see, like tuberous sclerosis (horrible!) or a hamartoma.
Those with gliomas should have a pretty straight forward vaccine court case.

quack doctors don't know what to look for.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join