It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is afoot and I can't pin point it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

edit on 10/5/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

There was a ton of helicopter activity this summer in my area as well...more than i've ever seen.

You might be interested in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

To the OP, i've been following this thread and it's been real interesting so far.

S&F

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

You'd be right. There is some major stuff going on. I'm talking, 2012 may actually be one of the most pivotal, catalyzing years in all of history.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I've had the same thing happen- Ringing in my ears and a sense of dread.

Something bad is coming, but who knows what. Brings me back to late July when the movie shooting happened, I had a dream that I was walking and someone was shooting up my local theatre, then began shooting people in the street. For some reason, the guy followed me home and he looked just like James Holmes, except he was wearing a baseball cap (don't know if the reports mentioned if he was wearing a hat of some sort). Luckily, the dream had a happy ending and I managed to ward him off with my stepdad's handgun.

Now with the whole volcano/earthquake issue mentioned in the thread and Turkey and Syria going at it, we have a plethora of events across the board that might happen between now and the future.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi guys, I'm new to ATS and have been lurking here for a little over a month. I've been reading a lot of threads, and there have been a few that I strongly desired to post on. I tried registering, but something went wrong and I gave up. This thread however, has convinced me to join and reply.

I've also been hearing this strange ringing. I tried not to pay too much attention to it, as I thought it would drive me mad. But after seeing it mention here, I felt I just had to say it. I asked if anyone else has been hearing it on FB, and a few people claim they've been hearing it as well.

I also have been having an overwhelmingly bad feeling of something disastrous or life changing. A few of my friends have the same feeling, even the ones who aren't really too concerned with the Earth or things going on with it.

And to the poster that mentioned helicopter activity, I've noticed an extreme amount of it over here (Williamsburg, Brooklyn), and I stress the extreme. Some just hover for a few minutes. I've seen ones with slow blinking lights, black helicopters, one with just one red, very slowly blinking light on top. Two following each other with their spot lights point around in the sky, as opposed to the ground (as if searching for someone.) The sound of helicopters is almost constant.

I've been noticing a lot of strange things recently, but I won't get into all of it. But thanks for this awesome thread, I'll be following.

PS. I thought it was strange that there haven't really been any skeptics calling crazy.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And to the poster that mentioned helicopter activity, I've noticed an extreme amount of it over here (Williamsburg, Brooklyn), and I stress the extreme. Some just hover for a few minutes. I've seen ones with slow blinking lights, black helicopters, one with just one red, very slowly blinking light on top. Two following each other with their spot lights point around in the sky, as opposed to the ground (as if searching for someone.) The sound of helicopters is almost constant.

I've been noticing a lot of strange things recently, but I won't get into all of it.

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing.
Helicopter activity is on the rise it seems.

I'd be interested in hearing about the other strange things you've noticed. Once you get your 20 posts, maybe you can tell us more or just shoot me a u2u.

edit on 5-10-2012 by will615 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I haven't felt weird or anything at all, but about a week or so ago I was seeing people n Twitter talking about a "feeling" they were having, these are people who live on the west coast of the US, I am down in Louisiana, so I don't know if my location has anything to do with me not feeling anything.

I just wanted to mention this and to post so I can keep up on this thread!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It seems that just about everybody is feeling a bit uneasy.

I only hope we are all under some mass delusion - but it is unlikely.

I live near a rich man's area. These people got everything from big houses to sports cars, and even HELICOPTERS.

A few weeks back I noticed something strange going in this area: Residents were taking their helicopters up in the air and back down. Some would even stay up super high in the sky like you you wouldn't normally see.

I think they were practicing how to board their helicopters in as fast as possible - like preparing for a sudden tsunami, or something along those lines.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

yup to the ear ringing thing. or maybe someone is just blowing a dog whistle somewhere and I am part canine...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Of course I know there is no scientific way to correlate
this ringing with Earth changes or dramatic happenings,
but it's really pronounced for me lately and I'm glad a few people
can relate to it and the feelings of some kind of event or change.

Does anyone else have the ringing mostly in one ear?
And then all of the sudden it'll get really loud for a few seconds
and I feel dizzy and as if the pressure
had just changed dramatically?
Just curious.

And I'm so glad you posted OP. You've been a member for a long time.
I appreciate threads from members like you.

I've had tinnitus since I was 11 (20 years). Only in my left ear, 4 doctors, 4 different diagnoses. Consensus is that I have to live with it, once I accepted this it has gotten much better, but it is ALWAYS there. With constant tinnitus it is all about perception.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that the above has happened to me a few times. The ringing will crescendo then I will be struck with fairly extreme vertigo and feelings of pressure changes.

To be clear, I have not noticed any significant changes recently. Though I have the weird feeling and there has been a scary number of random incidents in the past week where disaster preparedness has come up. I am going to Costco this weekend to supplement my food/water cache.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

My wife and I have been seeing tons of helicopter activity lately too. Way more than usual. I used to live on the beach and would always have tons of helicopters going about. No longer on the beach and seeing them way more often.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, I guess I should add my little bit too.

I wear ear plugs at work, it's not super loud (at work) but it's nice to wear ear plugs to maintain my hearing. I get a sound, not "ringing" like I shot a gun with no hearing protection, it's a sound. I've noticed it only comes in one ear at a time, without warning, and starts loud and tapers off. With ear plugs in, I can really hear the tone, it's just like a hearing test, chime and then slowly goes away.

Like "Rrriiinngg......" and then it's gone. It's not a little sound, but loud might not be the best way to describe it. The ear that it happens to can still hear, it's like I have two ears for a few seconds..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I work with about twenty other people in my office. I just did a quick poll and EVERYONE... I MEAN EVERYONE has the ringing in the ears as of maybe three minutes ago. Everyone mentioned that they were annoyed by it but thought it was just them.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lurkenstein

Just wanted to say that my post above was a reply to you, but for some reason it didn't post the reply to.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah! I have actually noticed a high high pitched ringing a lot lately. Happened earlier today too.
I know this is something that happens 'normally,' and i've experienced it throughout my whole life here and there...but lately it has been much more frequent.
I had heard before that hearing a ringing in your ears like that is a sign that you need to pay attention to the thought that you were just thinking about....which i would be down to believe, but at the same time, who the heck knows?

Interesting that you brought it up though...maybe someone should start a thread to see what others are experiencing?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
1st post since joining.

High pitched sound? Oh yes! Non stop for months.

More chemtrail action than usual.

Lots of West to East military traffic overhead, oddly no chemtrails on the days I see military movement...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I just wanted to say 'congrats!' on quitting drinking. I think that is awesome. Diet and nutrition and what we put in to our body is so so important.
The more we begin to purify our bodies and our minds, the quicker and earlier these changes can occur.
Cheers!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Has anyone else been having periods of hearing a very high pitch tone/whine? It's almost like tinnitus or the ringing I'd get after shooting without good ear protection for some reason but without the marsh-mellow fuzzy aspect. it's just that very high high pitch whine and it comes and goes. More the last couple weeks than ever and I never noticed it at all until a month ago. The last week just seemed to be a lot more noticeable and my other half mentioned she's heard something too...prompting me to wonder if others may as well?
edit on 4-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

YES. and under certain conditions i hear sirens similar to a police siren and they are usually when im in meditative mind sets.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2012 by tony9802 because: woops..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d
I don't post very often and if you look at my profile I have been a member since almost the onset of this site. Anyways, I have a very sinking feeling. I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum so I chose grey area.

I have a feeling that is totally undeniable and it is worrying me. I sense great harm and it feels natural like earthquake or volcano. Leaning towards volcano. Because of this I went to usgs.gov And noticed Kilauea just turned orange.

volcanoes.usgs.gov...

Honestly not sure if this is it, but something just doesn't feel right and last time this happened Katrina happened so I don't want to ignore my feeling.

I experience the sound as well, but I normally try to shut it out by creating louder noise or turning the T.V. or stereo on; For me it is a "TIME" device or mechanism kind of like a clock, and it's sort of like the continuum of "Time; " Time moving forward, in motion sometimes perhaps time even running.. The idea in my case, is that I need to respond to something-- The ringing represents time running out; I must make a choice, make a decision," I guess it's a little on the sad side, but this sound, or "timing sound," as I refer to it, pretty much reminds me of time running out;

Very interesting topic by the way..

edit on 5-10-2012 by tony9802 because: error

edit on 5-10-2012 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join