It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is afoot and I can't pin point it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

my right ear has been ringing like crazy for the last few months. I've tried different drops for ear-ringing...so far no luck. What is your theory about the ringing?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have had the ringing in my right ear since 2003, but in the last couple months it has increasingly gotten worse. I went as far as getting a MRI,nothing. If I put my finger up to my ear it sounds like a fax machine,the pitch pulses and changes

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

Mine changes as well. Sometimes it goes to such a high pitch that I think I'll go deaf in that ear. Sometimes it gets louder and I could swear someone near by could hear it. I haven't went to a doctor, though I probably should. It is definately worse with no background noise. I can't believe you've been able to take it for years.

As I get older I find that aches and pains seem to appear from nowhere. Maybe this is just another thing that comes with age?

And sorry OP we seem to have hijacked your thread with the ringing. No disrespect intended.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie

my right ear has been ringing like crazy for the last few months. I've tried different drops for ear-ringing...so far no luck. What is your theory about the ringing?

I honestly don't have one this time. I'm a bit stunned at the reaction to a question I felt more than a little awkward about asking. I actually felt a bit silly and expected a suggestion to get my hearing checked. I'm not sure it wouldn't have been better that way, actually. The number of people that the responses represent has certainly got me sitting up and paying attention.

I'd heard the stories and seen a couple TV shows about people hearing high tones and being told it was actually tinnitus over the years, although they'd invariably say it was different and not hearing damage themselves....but actually hearing something. I guess I don't have a better way to put it myself. It is more focused at some times than others and is very intermittent for when I pick up on it at all. Very recently though, it's been more on than off though and getting annoying.

General theories I recall from reading about this, if it's the same thing, before I started hearing it myself recently ran from the massive U.S. Naval E.L.F. Antenna arrays in the Midwest and probably spread across other areas by now....to space energy (never quite got the logic on that one)...to geologic things putting off frequencies at a 'sweet spot' most people just can't hear.

Don't ask me...I'm brand new to this experience and was just a rabbit wondering if my ears were going funny on me. If they are, I guess it'll be a bunch of us together. That's comforting. errr...not.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here's an idea on the ringing...and it s not a theory i just made it up...like a second a go.....BUT, doctors say ringing in your ears has to do with bood rushing through your veins/ears , and I have actually heard water forced through metal pipes before with some air in them and it makes a noise,...bear with me.......the tauos theory is lava/magma moving under ground making a high pitch hum....so all these pitch noises are liquid moving through something...what if lava/magma when extremely active under the ground can effect a humans blood moving through their veins/ears...just like the moon effects the tides...how weird would that be? .... People believe the waxing and waiting of the full moon can make humans act wacky, then why can't the lava all over the world in motion have an effect on humans? ...ok I'm done, that's all I have.........lol!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

It's hard to explain. But before Katrina hit I was at work in the bathroom and I got this horrible feeling. I sensed death and destruction in a way I never did before but because nothing happened yet I didn't know what to think. But I distinctly remember getting excited over it but not in a good way then the next day total destruction.

That feeling returned last night and like Katrina it feels natural but j can't put a finger on it. Doesn't feel like bombs dropping or anything because we all know that's happening now in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, etc. it's not that. When I mentioned to my girlfriend that I was thinking earthquake or volcano she said volcano popped into her mind when I first said something which led me to usgs.gov. Idk maybe it's nothing.....I hope it's nothing.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

The ringing is unmistakeable. It started within the past couple years. Typically happens every single night and rings for a couple minutes. The tone is usually static for about a min then changes frequency then stops. I know a couple local friends who experience this also. Not sure what to make of that either. I've been offered theories.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

None taken. I'm just as curious about the ringing too. Honestly I'd prefer to forget about this anyway. If something happens today I'm sure this thread will take another turn and many people will want answers lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I use the signature because I would like to remind everyone that they are in fact quite sacred whether the realize it or not. We are a unique race and its not by happenstance. It's a shame that our true history has been scrubbed and rewritten. I think if we all got the truth to our past it would blow our minds, even for those who think they have a good grasp of our past would still be equally blown away.

I also think the pyramids all over earth on every single continent is testament to this, especially the ones 10,000ft below water.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d

Honestly not sure if this is it, but something just doesn't feel right and last time this happened Katrina happened so I don't want to ignore my feeling.

Hey atleast you took time to share. Thanks for that and not turning it into a prediction thread of attention..
I noticed your flags wont post?

@10,000ft below water

PACIFIC

edit on 10/5/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

Thanks Masta..it is a relief to know that others hear it too. It reminds me of the sound a long fluorescent bulb sometimes makes. I hope for us all that your feeling goes away and that nothing catastrophic occurs.

Wrabbit & Meldionne...thank you for your theories...they sound better than just old age. Not that I want it to be some precursor to an "event" but I dont want to have body parts wearing out either.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Not sure what you mean about flags posting. As for attention sinking, I'm actually embarrassed this got as much attention that it has. I tend to lay low and observe because its easy to get pulled into nonsense and banter on this site. But I figured if I wait until something happens to say something then I become the after the fact predictor and not taken seriously. Of course if nothing happens then I can easily be called an alarmist which is not my entent. The purpose of this post was simply for me to get my "prediction" (if you will) documented in a public forum.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

The ringing is natural and not an issue with your ears. I think it an earth vibration thing and not everyone is in tune with. But earth vibration seems to be on the uptick.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Oh I see. My profile shows 0 flags. Yeah idk it doesn't count the flags from a previous post either. Maybe you have to have a certain level of coolness before it starts giving you flags lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
About 35 years ago I had an instance where I heard 'ringing' from the ground. One morning I awoke at about 6am on a already bright summer morning to the sound of intense ringing. I got up went outside and found a spot about 200 yards away where the noise was the loudest, it seemed to originate from under the ground in a large mostly vacant field. I hung around awhile expecting more people to hear this noise, but nobody came. After maybe 20 minutes or so it stopped. Later that day I checked with the local authorities to see if any strange noises were reported...none
Weird, it was just me. Years later, and more than once, I have had dreams that an invisible temple is on that ground where demonic spirits fly in and out

Speaking of dreams...Last night I had a dream of a natural disaster(Bay area CA?) that led to thousands having to flee their homes. It wasnt an earthquake, but rather a violent, quick tectonic shift that dramatically changed the topography of a sizable section of land

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Has anyone else been having periods of hearing a very high pitch tone/whine? It's almost like tinnitus or the ringing I'd get after shooting without good ear protection for some reason but without the marsh-mellow fuzzy aspect. it's just that very high high pitch whine and it comes and goes. More the last couple weeks than ever and I never noticed it at all until a month ago. The last week just seemed to be a lot more noticeable and my other half mentioned she's heard something too...prompting me to wonder if others may as well?
edit on 4-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

That would be a big YES here too. I have noticed it before but since last week it seems every time I go outside I can hear a high pitched ringing just like most of you. It will last a minute or two and change and be gone.

I look at my dog and wonder if he can hear it too but he seems fine. So I have been blowing it off as nothing. But I keep thinking it is so noticeable and the dogs should be going crazy! My daughter even mentioned it last weekend so that is what got me. So I have been listening for it now and hear it more often.

Glad I am not the only one hearing this. Hoping everything will be business as usual but I too fear something is going to happen sooner or later. Just hope it is not Yellowstone because I'll be toast!

Loves Restless
edit on 10/5/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

On the tinnitus thing, I have a friend who told me that she had been having a high pitched whining in her ears for a few months but when she had the smart meter removed from her power pole (the opt out program) the ringing went away. She wasn't even aware a smart meter had been installed on her property until she heard a program talking about people opting out so she went out to check her meter and, yup, she had one. Don't know if there's a connection but she's convinced there was one.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralMishka

Your dream feels inline with my feeling. I had a dream last night. I was driving down a hill but my breaks weren't working right so I had to cut in front of another car and he was pissed!!!!! So he was acting like a madman so I pulled over and got out of the car and continued walking. He drove past me very slowly and I could tell he was looking for me. I also noticed he pulled out a gun and begins to turn around so I start down an alley. After a couple feet he finds me and begins to get out with gun in hand. Since I already seen his gun I had pulled mine out and was ready. I unloaded on him and hit him several times. He hit me twice, in the shoulder and the rib cage. I survived he didn't and it broke my heart. Not sure why I'm posting this but anyway. This is not a common type dream for me and I'm not an aggressive person. Although I do have firearms and license to conceal.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean about flags posting.

Your flags even the 1 I posted are not shown in your flag counter.

As for attention sinking, I'm actually embarrassed this got as much attention that it has. I tend to lay low and observe because its easy to get pulled into nonsense and banter on this site.

I was saying thanks for NOT turning it into an attention seeking doom &gloom PREDICTIONS thread with a mysterious date masta12d

But I figured if I wait until something happens to say something then I become the after the fact predictor and not taken seriously.

and your compassion for others was/is detected that why I said thanks

Of course if nothing happens then I can easily be called an alarmist which is not my entent. The purpose of this post was simply for me to get my "prediction" (if you will) documented in a public forum.

fully understood.

Oh I see. My profile shows 0 flags. Yeah idk it doesn't count the flags from a previous post either. Maybe you have to have a certain level of coolness before it starts giving you flags lol.

lol
that is unless your posting from scout craft or inner EA*RTH with different software interfaces

edit on 10/5/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Thank you

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join