Obama fires back

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I think what he means is that Obama uses teleprompters for speeches (fine) .. but is incapable of going off teleprompter when the situation demands it. Like at a debate. He needs someone else to feed him the pretty speech lines.

You honestly believe there was a teleprompter at the debate? Or that he was wired? Seriously?

Obama does just fine talking on his own. The problem is he HAS a good and funny personality - - - the Crazy Right jump on (and as always make a mountain out of a molehill) - - anything he says that might be a little off script.

He's had to clam up and stay on script. Pretty sad actually.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
You honestly believe there was a teleprompter at the debate? Or that he was wired? Seriously?

I never said anything like that. How'd you get that? What the poster was saying is that Obama is so used to reading what other people say on teleprompters, that he couldn't function at the debate .. BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ONE.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Would you be surprised that I largely agree with you? In many speeches the stakes are too high to run the risk of being misunderstood, even if it's just for domestic consumption.

No I am not surprised you agree with me.

Anyone with intelligence and a logical brain would understand the point and importance of it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I don't like either man, but to get passionate after the fact shows lack of character and backbone. It's easy to criticize and have a good come back when you are not in front of the person you are criticizing. What a namby-pamby he comes across as!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

He had his chance to fire back AT THE DEBATE, but he looked like a 3 year old trying to play basketball with LeBron James. Now that he has had some time to have someone write a rebuttal for him... he fires back.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i love these debates as i get older and more into politics. bit confused why americans think romney won at a canter though :/

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Now that he has had some time to have someone write a rebuttal for him... he fires back.

Of course no one wrote Romney's rhetoric.

He just winged it off the cuff. Too bad it was inaccurate.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Now that he has had some time to have someone write a rebuttal for him... he fires back.

Of course no one wrote Romney's rhetoric.

He just winged it off the cuff. Too bad it was inaccurate.

Romney had someone write his stuff too, but the difference is Romney delivered. For the record... I'm no fan of Romney, and we are screwed regardless of who wins, but within the context and setting of the debate... Obama got destroyed. Yes, it was a "my big government is better than your big government" debate, but still

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee blah, blah, blah

You're so blinded by your hate for the right that all logic and reason has gone out the _

I said that Obama flailed because he did not have a teleprompter at the debate. Your replied that any politician that doesn't use a teleprompter is an idiot.

Therefore Obama is an idiot. Maybe you're okay afterall.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by wills120
I don't talk politics here very often but I have to say something about these comments.

- Obama is a member of the wealthy 1%

no he isnt...hes rich bt not wealthy....you think he stands along side steve jobs, richard branson, the windows guy (im actually forgetting his name)

- Obama is an elite snob

i guess you havnt seen him in the OP bus`na move lol

- Obama rides in a private jet daily paid by us

no...the president does....all presidents get private jets paid for by us...as well as military aircraft

edit on 5-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

I have to vehemently disagree with a few of your points. Obama most certainly is a member of the 1%. The official "number" for being in the 1% according to the IRS is $343,927 but being "wealthy or rich" is just a matter of what's in your bank account. Influence, power and prestige are the keys to unlimited wealth and what's pissing off those who oppose the 1%. Obama has all of that (in heaps I might add). Bill Gates, Soros, Branson, etc. can all access the President when they want and for as long as they want and vice versa. We cannot. Obama is in the club and the rest of us are not. Please try calling the White House and getting Obama on the phone if you disagree. Do you really think that Obama would go to a regular prison if he was convicted of some heinous crime? He will never, ever have to fear for his life or his family in any way.

I also firmly believe that he is an elitist snob. He most certainly hangs out with elitists, he speaks as an elitist and he doesn't live a life of modesty whatsoever. From Kobe beef dinners to Hollywood Shindigs, he believes he's better than the rest of us. I'm not saying he's not entitled to these things as he's a celebrity but he is in a different class of people above us.

You're right about the President and the jet. My only caveat is if the taxpayers should be paying for that jet when he's campaigning or if it comes out of his pockets. One can say that it's a perk of the job that all presidents enjoy and with that I can agree.
edit on 8-10-2012 by wills120 because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-10-2012 by wills120 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wills120

343,000....??....then it cant be 1%....thats like..the "lower high class" lol

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Well .. it's been a week since the debate that Obama bombed.
To those who think Obama did that because of some 'strategy' .... poppycock.
Romney Now Leads in 11 Swing States

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Well .. it's been a week since the debate that Obama bombed.
To those who think Obama did that because of some 'strategy' .... poppycock.
Romney Now Leads in 11 Swing States

i got to say..those fake polls only exist to make us accept romeny

without the polls we`d be like..."how on earth could he win"

bu the polls break it to us slowly.....pure fake...how can that guy lead..its BS

polls to ease us to the realisation that this long shot actually won

peace

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join