It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Semi-Truck Hauling FEMA Coffins? in Wisconsin Sept. 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I am not implying that these are FEMA coffins being carried by a free mason truck. I used this title because it is the title of the video.

I Would sure like to know what ATS thinks of this.

For now I think it is a mason owned company specialized in containers. Here is their website: www.dandjtruck.com...

But if someone could make a direct link between this truck and FEMA then I would surely reconsider my position.

Also, is that a US army emblem on the truck over the free mason emblem?

edit on 4-10-2012 by AdamLaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2012 by AdamLaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I saw no military symbol over the masons symbol he's saying he's a 32 degree freemason. And those aren't coffins they are coffin liners. And you link doesn't show anything.
edit on 4-10-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
??? on top of the Mason symbol.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamLaw
Also, is that a US army emblem on the truck over the free mason emblem?

It's all the services logos. It says "Supporting, Honoring, and Remembering" and it has the services logos underneath it.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thank you I could not even read it.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Pretty sure those are utility boxes. It says grade line on the side of them and look like some of the boxes used up here in Alaska for underground utility junctions. The above ground part lets them access the connections without unearthing stuff. Which by the way is very difficult when the ground is frozen rock solid. Interesting emblem on the side of the truck though.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I know a handful of truckers and they all get to personalize their rigs. Some work for companies and have that logo, but considering they own the trucks they are allowed to do some customization to it. I'm sure they have some rules about what can/cannot go on if they attach a company logo. However, they still get to add a little personal flare to them. Just my estimation though, this is a whack-a-doodle world we live in, anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The person shipping the contents isn't necessarily affiliated with what their shipping or who their shipping it for other than that they were contracted to do the shipment.

The trucker is probably a mason...the people shipping whatever may or may not be aware of that and may or may not care...

just throwin that out there.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Lets think logically here for a second because this topic kinda irritates me.

If there were to be some sort of mass loss of life into the millions for whatever reason, does anyone really think they would got through all the trouble and put people in these things? Or is it more likely they'd just dig a bunch of big holes in the ground and fill them, ala WWll Germany.

Also, who would be filling these "coffins"?, are they getting paid to do so as in it being their job?, what would cause them not to fall victim of whatever killed so many others off? Let's say 1,000,000 people died, and each "coffin" holds 10 bodies. That's still 100,000 holes. That would take forever. Also, wouldn't the family members who still lived, not want their relatives burried with complete strangers? Why would that right be taken away? This whole thing is just silliness, complete silliness.

top topics

join