It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals/Pets Forum?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
flag for you.
I love animals, and there are a lot of interesting approaches, to communicate. Like Hempfling, there are some beautiful videos of him working, or dancing, with horses. Also could share some dog and cats stories, but sadly there is no appropriate forum.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just chiming in again, since I can't flag it again.

My sister just started the new year with a new job, working as a vet tech at a new veterinary hospital. It has been amazing asking her all kinds of questions and hearing the stories. They actually just got a new client, an orchard, that has zebras and camels and all kinds of exotic animals, plus, they hired a vet, that worked with some famous vet on animal planet. I'll have to ask her the name again.

Hope they give you a definitive answer soon. Hope some more mods back this too.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ninipe
flag for you.
I love animals, and there are a lot of interesting approaches, to communicate. Like Hempfling, there are some beautiful videos of him working, or dancing, with horses. Also could share some dog and cats stories, but sadly there is no appropriate forum.

Let's hope we are getting close to the forum.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ninipe
flag for you.

Let's hope we are getting close to the forum.

Thanks

Repeat post. Sorry.
edit on 16-3-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

chiefsmom
Just chiming in again, since I can't flag it again.

My sister just started the new year with a new job, working as a vet tech at a new veterinary hospital. It has been amazing asking her all kinds of questions and hearing the stories. They actually just got a new client, an orchard, that has zebras and camels and all kinds of exotic animals, plus, they hired a vet, that worked with some famous vet on animal planet. I'll have to ask her the name again.

Hope they give you a definitive answer soon. Hope some more mods back this too.

As you can see, many ar hoping.

Soon I hope.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I would love one. We just got a new mastiff puppy......and he's a handful, but he's a good dog.

It would be nice to have a forum to write, and converse about our pets.

I would love to have a Macaw that talks.....Any way, you got a flag from me....... Hope they start one.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thepolish1

Congratulations on the puppy. Mastiffs are big gentle giants, but can be a handful for the first couple of years. Put away all the breakables.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

The house has been prepared........I'm sure he will be able to knock over stuff on the intable with his tail in a few months.

Mastiffs are the best dog IMO.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
good idea, it would be a welcome break from the rest of the doom/conspiracy threads.

lol!

our 2 dogs are pretty funny. i've also had many other pets.

oh! we have a meet and greet with caesar milan tomorrow nite!

sure could use a visit by him! lol!!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: thepolish1

I sure hope you have better luck than we did. 3 in 3 1/2 years, None making it passed 15 months old. Even with a "reputable" Breeder.

Even in that short of time, never had a dog with a better personality. lost a couch though. They sure can chew.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao
How did that go? What is going on with the dog? You should do a thread about it!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: tsingtao
How did that go? What is going on with the dog? You should do a thread about it!

I was waiting for that thread as well.

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Greetings,

I am popping in to this thread becuase I feel it is a great idea. Just look at the amount of members contributing to this and the recent addition of smart pets threads that have appeared recently.

C'mon ATS, give is something in return

Spiro
edit on 23-10-2014 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I agree. We really need a Pets forum and it can be a conspiracy forum, as well.

My beloved little calico, Josie, passed away June 29 and I started doing research to find out what really happened to her. She went into a diabetic coma and I didn't even know she had diabetes. After doing a lot of reading, buying books on animal health, etc... I found out that cats cannot digest carbs. It turns out almost all pet food is high in carbs but the pet food companies won't list this on their ingredient analysis! And most vets know nothing about nutrtion and push the Hills/Science Diet crap on you, not knowing (or caring?) that this food contains the highest carbs of any pet food out there. They get kickbacks for every bag they sell!

I've learned my lesson. My remaining two cats are on a low-carb diet with a rotation of raw food. People need to know our pet food companies are poisoning our pets!

Thank you for listening.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I agree. We really need a Pets forum and it can be a conspiracy forum, as well.

My beloved little calico, Josie, passed away June 29 and I started doing research to find out what really happened to her. She went into a diabetic coma and I didn't even know she had diabetes. After doing a lot of reading, buying books on animal health, etc... I found out that cats cannot digest carbs. It turns out almost all pet food is high in carbs but the pet food companies won't list this on their ingredient analysis! And most vets know nothing about nutrtion and push the Hills/Science Diet crap on you, not knowing (or caring?) that this food contains the highest carbs of any pet food out there. They get kickbacks for every bag they sell!

I've learned my lesson. My remaining two cats are on a low-carb diet with a rotation of raw food. People need to know our pet food companies are poisoning our pets!

Thank you for listening.

So many animal/pet related topics can go here. Yours is a great example.

If they Don't have enough mods, I'll volunteer until one is found.

C'mon ATS!

The members are speaking.

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro
Greetings,

I am popping in to this thread becuase I feel it is a great idea. Just look at the amount of members contributing to this and the recent addition of smart pets threads that have appeared recently.

C'mon ATS, give is something in return

Spiro

Thanks for the support!

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This would be really cool, we get post here and there in gen chit chat about peoples pets and they are always a hit.

Was just checking in to make sure I flagged this

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
This would be really cool, we get post here and there in gen chit chat about peoples pets and they are always a hit.

Was just checking in to make sure I flagged this

Thank you!

Hopefully ATS will soon get the message that we want this.

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thanks to all!

Looks like we have been heard and granted our forum. Couldn't have done it without all of your support.

Our new forum!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join