Top Five Obama Debate Lies

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This story is saying Obama has apparently attempted the same old same old.

It seems even many Liberal supporters are ticking and tocking.

President Barack Obama's debate performance on Wednesday was so lackluster and listless that it overshadowed all his bold and audacious lies. These lies have since been fact-checked and recognized, even by the liberals in mainstream media organizations. Here are Obama's top-five lies from Tuesday's debate with Mitt Romney.

compare and analyze ...

Lie #1: Obama said his plan would reduce the deficit by $4 trillion.

Lie #2: Obama falsely claimed Romney's plan would raise taxes on middle class families.

Lie #3: Obama said Obamacare would make health care premiums more affordable.

Lie #4: Obama said he created five million private sector jobs.

Lie #5: Obama said social security is “structurally sound.”

the article has justifications and sources

Why does the Obama Campaign continue on with this ?

OOps !! here's the link....

edit on Oct-04-2012 by xuenchen because: forgot the story link !

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ummm, excuse me? What article? A link, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I found the link!

It has some good points!

Top 5 Obama debate lies

Silly politicians think we're stupid

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
I found the link!

It has some good points!

Top 5 Obama debate lies

Funny according to politifact the only lies told last night were the ones told by Romney. And seeing how it's non biased I would believe it before anything put out by breitbart which is highly biased.

Fact-checking the Denver presidential debate
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Ummm, excuse me? What article? A link, perhaps?

Sorry...........

OP is updated.

Thank You !

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

I found the link!

It has some good points!

Top 5 Obama debate lies

Funny according to politifact the only lies told last night were the ones told by Romney. And seeing how it's non biased I would believe it before anything put out by breitbart which is highly biased.

I guess you are a Obama supporter then. They both lie, and politifact is just as biased as breitbart.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

I found the link!

It has some good points!

Top 5 Obama debate lies

Politifact covers a few points with some merit yes.

But remember they are Left-Leaning.

They tend to leave out many key issues.

That's how they remain "neutral".

What exactly is "Truthful" about the Obama statements and claims in the story ?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You people that are arguing back and forth are the problem.

THEY BOTH LIED.

YOU KNOW HOW YOU KNOW WHEN THEY ARE LYING??????

THEIR MOUTHS ARE MOVING.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
You people that are arguing back and forth are the problem.

THEY BOTH LIED.

YOU KNOW HOW YOU KNOW WHEN THEY ARE LYING??????

THEIR MOUTHS ARE MOVING.

Some specifics might help everybody else understand.

A little analysis goes a long way sometimes !

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

you are right.. but you should put it in perspective on both canidates at the same time... one side starts flinging poo and no one will listen or care.

Both of those two are liars. Obaromney

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
any one else seeing this thread in a weired format?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Lord help Xue...Briebart.com is a Fact-Checker like Todd Akin is rape counselor.

That there took some cajones to cite Briebart.com as a fact-checker.

BTW - I kind of liked Briebart in his later days...he grew a conscience of sorts...It actually pisses me off what those who took over his namesake website have done with it. Briebart thought Birthers were loons, but within weeks of his death Briebart.com went all birther...etc...etc.. Kinda shameless really.
edit on 5-10-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Well.

I was hoping you could find some facts to counter the accusations ?

Unless the "Lies" are really lies ?

Obama is the POTUS after all,
I would like to think he does not lie to the citizens.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Xue...you have posted on on these topis...#1-5 and you know the tonnage of non-partisan factual data supporting the statements. Or check Fact-Check or Politifact. If you won't look for the truth yourself i can't help you.

I'll throw you a bone though...pick one and I will show the facts ....
edit on 5-10-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Dear Indigo5,

I hope you're finding peace in your life, but that can be hard to do during an election year.

You got me interested in this fact checking business, so I looked at Number 1 on xuenchen's list, the $4 trillion dollar deficit reduction Obama is planning to do.

I went to the The Washington Post a liberal paper, true, but not quite raving mad dog, yet. Their fact checker is a guy named Glenn Kessler. He took a look at the $4 trillion claim as he was analyzing Clinton's speech at the DNC. Here's what Kessler had to say: Glenn Kessler

The repeated claim that Obama’s budget reduces the deficit by $4 trillion is simply not accurate.

By the administration’s math, you have nearly $3.8 trillion in spending cuts, compared to $1.5 trillion in tax increases (letting the Bush tax cuts expire for high-income Americans). Presto, $1 of tax increases for every $2.50 of spending cuts.

But virtually no serious budget analyst agreed with this accounting. The $4 trillion figure, for instance, includes counting some $1 trillion in cuts reached a year ago in budget negotiations with Congress. So no matter who is the president, the savings are already in the bank.

Moreover, the administration is also counting $848 billion in phantom savings from winding down the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, even though the administration had long made clear those wars would end.

In other words, by projecting war spending far in the future, the administration is able to claim credit for saving money it never intended to spend. (Imagine taking credit for saving money on buying a new car every year, even though you intended to keep your car for 10 years.)

Rather than good arithmetic, independent budget analysts called the maneuver “a major budget gimmick.”

The administration also counts $800 billion in savings in debt payments (from lower deficits) as a “spending cut,” which is a dubious claim. We didn’t realize that debt payments were now considered a government program.

There are a number of other games being played, so fake money is being used to pay for real spending projects. In effect, most of Obama’s claimed deficit reduction comes from his proposed tax increases.

I suppose I could get cynical and say the candidates are pitching their words to the voters who haven't thought about politics for more than five minutes at a time, so both think they can get away with a lot. I don't think any candidate will emerge spotless form the misleadling mud pile.

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

join