It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally got a dog...meet Rosco!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Yea..ok..

I think i love your new dog..

I have 2 Munchkins and they are awesome..

woot!!

Hehe thanks

What do you have?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
AWW MBLAH!!! Congrats and I LOOOVE his underbite!

Thank you!!

I love the underbites! My friend I work with knows I'm a sucker for those underbites. We get some cute ones in at work. When I saw Rosco's ad on Craigslist it was that underbite and his sweet face. The day I went to meet him he ran up to me and jumped in my lap and started giving me kisses. I was like ok I want you, you are the one.

Now the question is... clothing. Are you going to get him some jammies and boots for winter??

Oh for sure! Probably not boots since I'm in Florida lol. I will probably get him little rain boots. My parking lot floods and he gets soaked, rain boots would help and I can get them via work. I will get him sweaters for winter and he is getting a Halloween costume. He is Chewbacca. It's easy and he only needs one thing to drape over him and I'll be Princess Leia.

With my job I can order out of our catalogs which makes it so much cheaper to get him what he needs. I am ordering a bed, crate (for traveling), carrier, bowls and many other things. Hehe, he needs to have all the things Buffy has. She however needs a new bed, she is too fluffy and big now to fit in her old one. She gained weight with that hair lol

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What a nice dog !
im sure he will be very happy with you mblah
maybe he can guard your shop now lol

thanks for sharing
did you ever had a bird before ? like a perrot
had a big maccaw once named Sarah .. really miss her (but not the neighbors)

maybe to loud for you lol .. they really are very loud
its music for my ears except when i try to sleep or watch a movie ahah
edit on 10/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thank you for that reply.

I am greeted by both next to each other at the door when I get home.

That makes it all worth it. That is the reason to put all the work into having pets. I got all fuzzy when I read that.

Sounds like they are fine. Except maybe for the food and water issue. If you put both bowls down at the same time, and then pick them up when you are don... aww, you know what you are doing. I am jealous of your grooming skills. Thats a good way to make a living. I couldn't do it. I would be afraid of big dogs biting me.

Here are two of my friends.

The three of us go for walks together. Just me, the dog and cat, walking down the sidewalk. People do those double takes. I miss it. The cat belonged to my neighbor. She passed on recently and her daughter is selling the house. The cat went to a friends but I hear that didn't work out. Now she moved somewhere else and I am keeping up with that. I have to convince my mom to let her come here and that is proving impossible. We'll see.

Thanks for sharing your story, I dug it. I love to hear about people and their pets. Pets are the best people.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
What a nice dog !
im sure he will be very happy with you mblah
maybe he can guard your shop now lol

Thanks Ben. He came to work with me all week and can come anytime I want him to unless there are circumstances where he can't be there that day. He is very good while he is there, he sleeps or rolls around. I have him in one of the bigger cages in the front. He can see what's going on. When everyone leaves he runs around freely with us. I bring his blanket, toy and water bowl.

did you ever had a bird before ? like a perrot
had a big maccaw once named Sarah .. really miss her (but not the neighbors)

maybe to loud for you lol .. they really are very loud
its music for my ears except when i try to sleep or watch a movie ahah
edit on 10/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I have never had a bird and was never a bird fan before until our bird at the shop. He has been there for yrs and sits by my table in the corner by the window. I think he is a cockatiel. He kind of says the shops name and he will whistle but that is it. We are surprised he doesn't mimic the dogs lol. I can tolerate him because he is quiet. I can handle loud noise but the pitch of birds for some reason is like nails on a chalk board to my ears. The only other sound that is that bad are some of the schnauzers I've been around, talk about ear piercing. I am bringing ear plugs for one dog in particular. My ear rang the other night from the moment I got home til I went to bed. Sweet dog but omg his bark is off the charts.

I have been around birds via friends and most were very noisy but they too loved the sound like you

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

MBLAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long time no type my friend
Congratulations on the arrival of your new addition to the family!!!

Awwww Mblah, Rosco looks an absolute darling, and MAJOR karma kredits for rescuing the little guy and giving him a loving forever home. Bless you Mblah

I can tell by reading your OP that you're already crazy about him, dogs are so full of love

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join