It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would this be a stealth, or something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

These are the only pics that I was able to capture.

It starts out like usual, I was sitting outside having a smoke with my IPad. Just as I was was rolling my eyes heavenwards over another posters comment, I spot a bright light coming towards me. That is when I realize I am seeing something out of the ordinary....

I live in the Nashville International Airports flight path. Have for five years. I am used to planes coming and going regularly. They approach directly over my house,or it seems like it anyhow. They have never been as low as this was though. This seemed really low.

It didn't make much noise either. I can usually hear the planes " powering down" as they come in. This made just a quite low fan sound. Almost like a quite car passing by on the road.

If this is a stealth, I feel lucky I got to see it. It was pretty awesome.

Points of interest-
Triangle light shape
Quite sound
Seemed to be flying low
Seemed to be flying slower than the average incoming plane.
No red or blue blinking lights that I recall

Unfortunately, I have a tree and a roof that sandwiched this baby in, so I wasn't able to get good pics. I wish I would have got better ones, but who gets great night flying object pics anyway?

(Just to be clear, I do not think this is a " UFO".)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Boy those pics look even worse on here, sorry.

If stealths are trying to be stealthy, why would they put 6 brights lights on them?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I dunno...

Honestly, that could be anything really. I know you saw what you think you saw but those imagines [Grateful for posting them by the way
] unfortunately seem like a typical airplane.

IMHO

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That isn't really unfortunate. I don't mind if it is. I have just never seen one with a triangle shape. The first pic looked clearer on my IPad when I zoomed in. I didn't realize just how bad it is.

Thanks for stopping by with input.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Because you aren't stealthy flying around on a routine flight. That's a horrible idea, as no one would know where you are, or be able to see you. Flying through crowded airspace, blacked out, with little or no radar contact is inviting disaster.

The B-2 and F-117 have retractable lights and antennas that they extend on routine flights, and they either retract flush with the airframe in the case of lights, or into the airframe in the case of antenna. They also are in contact with air traffic controllers, and using Mode 1(if the receiver can receive Mode 1 signals) Mode 3 as well as Mode C IFF signals.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

*facepalms myself*

Well that makes sense. Thanks.

top topics

join