It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Landmarks-you may never see

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
All I can say is that this is the few moments that I'm happy I was born and breed in the U.S. of A. I for sure would love to visit everyone of these places, yet I'm broke as joke.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
All I can say is that this is the few moments that I'm happy I was born and breed in the U.S. of A. I for sure would love to visit everyone of these places, yet I'm broke as joke.

I feel your pain. At least I've been to 3 of the places but after looking at all the photos just makes me want to pack my bags and never look back.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Lightmere... THANK YOU. These sites, for me, were little known. Of course I've seen some of them, but for the most part... WOW. There are many wonders to this world. Thanks again, star & flag for sharing. Wow...

Additional thought: I can only imagine the fantastic sites that await us on other planets once we *really* begin space exploration. Once we can get poets, artists, musicians, photographers and cinematographers involved in capturing and sharing the beauty of other worlds... The magic will be EXPONENTIAL.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4

Don't give up, PsychoReaper4! ---The world can turn on a DIME. You never know when and where *DESTINY* will place you.
There just might be a surprise or two in store for you...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Lightmere, thanks for taking the time to edit and upload these! A wonderful thread, its nice to stop for a short while and enjoy the amazing things on our planet instead of being surrounded with all the negativity. Thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

That's so cool!
Can you rent me a room?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by arosebyanyothername

Sure the PPS is "Interesting Landmarks From Around The World"

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Wow the whole internet?
And I would of been happy with a T shirt

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I would like to thank all of you for contributing to this thread and adding your own pictures as well.

It was quite enjoyable! nice to know we all learned about a few new places.

Keep the pictures coming and I will add more also

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpiderMonkey
Beautiful,

Oh and I've never heard of a penis called a "fairy's chimney" before

edit on 5-10-2012 by MrSpiderMonkey because: typo

Chimneys are made of stone!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This one is my all time favorite

These next 5 are all of the Caves. I have lots more of these caves if you want me to upload them

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Some truly stunning places and images - thanks. Although that rock in Norway in the OP gave me palpitations - looking at those people sat so high up, no fences or anything and a ludicrous plunge. I felt disorientated looking at it on my computer...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thanks so much *hugs* for the pp title, the music is beautiful. I would love some cave pics~

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arosebyanyothername

Your very welcome and "hugs back"

Cavernosio is the name of the PPS with the cave files.You mean you can look up any PPS file on the net and find it? I would love to know how to do that. Please.

I can post the pictures here if there is interest there are about 45 of them though. And since I do not know how to multiple upload it would be time consuming. Any one want to share how to multiple up load on ATS?

Thanks in advance

edit on 6-10-2012 by lightmere because: on not at...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The geyser in Black Rock desert is the Fly geyser. A well drilled in 1916 failed in the 60's when geothermal springs broke thru the walls of the well.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I look at these pictures, and I try to let my mind wander...what if they were man made structures from a previous civilisation that lived millions of years ago, and now have turned into fossilised rock.....damn my imagination is wandering today.....lol.

Nice pics.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Very cool thread some of these places I never really cared all that much about the places around the world, even been to a few of them. And just some places and landmarks around here is WA st are pretty cool places to be and see, I have been to a view like the scab lands. But if I get the change I really got to go out and see some of these other places and landmarks from around the world.

A scenic village in Italy

Aurora borealis I just like this pic, would be cool to see it.

This would be cool place to live at with a mountain right in the background, it would be quite a site to see in the morning.

Triple Falls in Glacier National Park, in Montana.

And there really are a bunch of places I heard of or seen pictures of that made me go wow, over the years that I would not mind seeing or even living there.
edit on 6-10-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: add more

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

That's awesome thanks for the pictures, makes me want to travel!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Oh my god all these things are so beautiful! I want to visit them so bad, too bad I am still in school and broke. (lol)
The one that stood out mostly to me was the semi-circle boulders, the circular shape in unreal!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
No offense, but why is this even on here. I mean this is a place for posting about the top secret, its a place for exploring, exposing, and investigating the hidden truths of our world. Why on earth do people post such irrelevant stuff in ATS and how the heck did it become a "Top Post"? Posts like this are like cigarettes, they pollute the info feed for the rest of us, there are places where you and your random geological feature enthusiasts can go to discuss these things, like other forums across the web. I mean no offense, but I find it somewhat annoying.I understand there can and should be a sense of community where you can just shoot-the-$#!+ and talk about whatever but perhaps there should be kept to a section where other things that are far more related to ATS aren't pushed off the new and trending topics feeds. I have been reading ATS for years, but lately it just seems this place is falling apart. Where's the real info-revealing community hiding-out these days? Is there another website other than wiki leaks with solid secrets revealing content and community investigating and refining, and hunting for truth?

I'm just trying to say that I think it's damaging to the website, to its validity as a place to come for quality information on top-secret topics. You people are treating this sacred space like its Facebook --ATS was the water of life, let's stop diluting it with sand.
edit on 7-10-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2012 by NJoyZ because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join