It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst secret the government doesn't want you to know! - ..::EVIL::..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The government is living in fear! Fear of the unknown, or change to the status quo.

Anyone they consider "different", "paranormal", or "dangerous to the status quo" is a likely candidate to be sent to a mental institution. Places full of corrupt doctors and lawyers, and of course innocent suffering people. The reason they are suffering (although they may not know it) is because there is so little oxygen. All it takes is 4-5 weeks in an area with so little air and you will never be as happy again, because your brain is permanently changed to create a lot less neurotransmitters (your brains reward system).

The reason they kept me in there so long because I would not eat hospital food or water, & ate my own natural and unprocessed foods.

They called it my "delusions" about food as a reason for my psychosis.

And

they had a professional on "aspergers" (my diagnoses) who came in and after I explained how I'm not paranoid, I just have obsessions... for example I really like the idea of being anonymous, so during the night I like shutting all the blinds... that doesn't make me paranoid (my parents think it does).

The doctor started acting really weird, and then he messed around with the scale before I stood on it, then he pointed to the weight in Kilograms rather than pounds and so I didn't realize it was off till later. He used that weight to say I lost 5 pounds in 1 week, to say I'm incompetent to make treatment decisions so they can force me medication even though I had proof other doctors had weighed me every day and I never lost or gained more than about 0.1lbs
edit on 4-10-2012 by PeaceLoveProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Something, something, something Evil....Something, something, something Complete.

While I don't doubt that more and more people are being diagnosed with some mental condition or other. I think it is just profits for pharmaceutical companies and doctors that are the cause of it.

Do you have any references to support you claims of oxygen deprivation and permanent mental degradation caused by institutionalization?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

References? Well my parents don't believe me, but they are mormons (and not the good kind o_O). Many of my friends believe me because they saw me change, and many people from the institution believe it too. But it's super obvious to me. I used to meditate 3 hours a day, although only 20 minutes brought noticeable affects. Now there is no affect no matter how long I meditate. Also there used to be more detail in everything, and I used to be able to do this thing with my eyes where I could look at an object and completely ignore what another person was saying... can't do that anymore.

I used to take big poops all the time too, like full ones that looked healthy. After 1 month in the institution I have had nothing but diarrhea because the digestive system must depend alot on oxygen.

I KNOW there's very little oxygen, and I have dedicated my life to changing it. It's a cause worth dying for.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Another poster a while back said those places kept oxygen levels low. Do the staff wear oxygen masks?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

That was me (thread closed because it was in introductions), and no... the workers are all quite stupid. You could ask any of them to memorize like 3 sentances out of a book and they wouldn't be able to do it.

Many of them live in there for the thrills of seeing people freak out... some of them are so bad they even try to provoke people to get them mad.

Some workers aren't too bad though, one acted like a jerk to my parents because I could tell she wanted to show her how bad people are treated in here so they might at least try to help me get out.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm a little confused. You were institutionalized because you wouldn't eat hospital food? Perhaps the entire world isn't out to get you by the way... Maybe it just seems like that sometimes.

Cheers to your mental health.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ignore everyone and live your life....

reminds me of a story ....some nomads wanted to live in the desert...the government refused....saying they have no food, water electricity or health care....the nomads said that god created adam without any of these things...we will be fine....and they were.

you dint need extra curricular "doctoring"...signing you up, to get insurance payouts.

dude you have no infection....your not hurting anyone.....its the way god made you....if your "ocd" gives you peace of mind...feel free...in fact you can clean my room if you want lol

peace and love

btw..try and see ot from your parents angle...if your child lived like you..wouldnt you be concerned.
give them peace of mind....also you seem primal...play the game..a tiny bit...lol
edit on 4-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveProject

So, it is obvious to me just from reading your posts that you may have been put there for other reasons than just refusing to eat hospital food. I am sure that if we could talk to your parents we would be getting a completely different story.

You need to get well and it seems like you are surrounded by people who are trying to help you do just that.
It is just POSSIBLE that YOU are wrong and everyone else sees something in you that you can not or will not see. Just maybe, just this once, everyone else ISN'T crazy.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

By references, I meant links to studies and facts concerning the lack of oxygen in mental health facilities.
Other than old abandoned ones, I have never been in one. So I cannot do anything but speculate.

But based on your replies, you seem to bounce around quite a bit. But I am not qualified to make any judgements on anyone's state of mind.

Since you are able to post on ATS, I'm going to guess that you have been released from that place? If so I wish you the best of luck in exposing the conditions you are describing.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

So, it is obvious to me just from reading your posts that you may have been put there for other reasons than just refusing to eat hospital food. I am sure that if we could talk to your parents we would be getting a completely different story.

You need to get well and it seems like you are surrounded by people who are trying to help you do just that.
It is just POSSIBLE that YOU are wrong and everyone else sees something in you that you can not or will not see. Just maybe, just this once, everyone else ISN'T crazy.

Your coming off a bit condescending and judgmental. It sounds like you believe you could diagnose from the op. Did you miss the part that said it was possible asbergers and nothing mentioned about any other mental illness. Maybe the op can tell us more before you issue medication.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Your coming off a bit condescending and judgmental.

This is not my intention.
I don't take this subject lightly nor do I pass judgement on those who may or may not be suffering.

It sounds like you believe you could diagnose from the op.

Nope.
Not interested in diagnosing anything. You are reading things into my post that are either not there or are being misinterpreted. I am usually VERY careful with exactly how I word things so that I can confidently say that I say what I mean and mean what I say.

Did you miss the part that said it was possible asbergers and nothing mentioned about any other mental illness. Maybe the op can tell us more before you issue medication.

When did I ever mention mental Illness?
Again, go back and carefully re-read my post for exactly what it says and try not to look at it thru the filter you are using. I am not attacking anyone so there is no need to be defensive.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It was never stated that the reason for being put there was because of a diet. I think that was the reason for the long stay. It was stated that checking windows and seeming paranoid was the reason for the trip.
You indicated that the op was not truthful and possibly delusional.

You indicated here that the op is suffering from an illness that one can get well from.
Asbergers does not go away i assumed you knew that and were claiming that there was some sort of mental breakdown that medication could cure.

The op admitted that the diagnosis was asbergers so your comment indicates that there is something else not accepted or admitted.
Nothing personal that's the way i read it.

From what i gathered the op was sent there for "paranoia" and decided to take a stand against the diet.
Asbergers was diagnosed and then the longer stay was because of not conforming. It sounds like the stay produced some depression and that should be addressed. I'm guessing that a lack of oxygen is not an issue. I think that taking on a battle for more nutritious food in those places would better serve mankind.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You indicated that the op was not truthful and possibly delusional.

So, go ahead and show me where I said ANYTHING about ANYONE being "delusional".

and next we have..

i assumed you knew that and were claiming that there was some sort of mental breakdown that medication could cure.

So now you'll need to show the class where I said ANYTHING about medication.

and finally,

I'm guessing that a lack of oxygen is not an issue.

after accusing me of this

You indicated that the op was not truthful

When he very clearly stated

The reason they are suffering (although they may not know it) is because there is so little oxygen.

Now, If I were using your particular brand of logic I woud say that YOU are accusing the op of not being truthful.
But I will not use your logic because one emotional person in this thread is already too much, we dont need another.

You are using emotion in place of logic. You are quite literally reading things that aren't there at all and filling in the rest as you go along. I am guessing you are either a woman or a very emotional man.

Now, you are correct that I must have misread the op. I will go back and re-read more carefully as I seem to have missed some important points.

Either way, it is clear to me by what I HAVE seen in writing that there MAY be some reason for his loved ones to worry.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You win.
The op is a liar and i am a woman or an emotional man.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
well unless the building is completely sealed, i don't think O2 levels can be drawn down enough to do the damage to brain cells you are talking about. mental institutions are pretty big buildings, with lots of doors and windows. plus people are constantly coming and going. did the one where you were at have air locks on the doors and seals around every opening.

an another poster asked about staff, granted some may be kinda thick skulled, but they got to be better balanced than the patients in order to keep you under control. plus if the doctors are there any length of time, how could the one doc be smart enough to trick you by using kilograms instead of pounds.

sounds to me like you might have some real problems and are just mad because you got institutionalized.
the real smart loonie would act like they wanted you to, so they could get out and then move out of your folks house and disappear.

that's what i had to do. people started calling me a right wing whacko, so i had to quit talking about all that.

edit on 5-10-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
the number one first thing institutions and the county jail do is lower the temp, add nitrogen to the air supply in areas deemed special and lower o2.....good eye there op. star

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by Screwed

You win.

I wasn't aware that we were in a contest.

The op is a liar

Sorry you feel that way.
OP, I certainly don't think you are a liar.
Sounds like you are using some thinking errors.
Namely, "all or nothing thinking" and "The hop over technique"

and i am a woman or an emotional man.

At this point I would bet my childrens lives that you are a woman.
I can spot female thinking from a mile away.
You can even smell it in the air if the wind is blowing just right.
edit on 5-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The biggest reason my parents sent me to the institution is because of my drug use. They think that smoking pot causes brain damage.

I know that if you did enough studies on people sent to mental institutions you would find that you could prove the environment is negatively affecting their bodies from the lack of O2. There is 3 big metal vents that come out of the top of the institution... they have to travel throughout the whole building. Other than that, there is 6 or 7 long hallways between the front entrance (with quick sliding doors) and the dorms.

I have always hung around quite talented people. A lot of my friends are musicians, some may one day be famous... none of them think I had any mental health problems. All I ever try to do is help people. I used to really be able to inspire people.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to [url= by PeaceLoveProject[/url]

if you give it a little time perhaps the effects will wear off and you'll be even stronger for having had the experience.

don't give up

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Duplicate thread, please continue the conversation here.

Starting A New Thread? Look Here!

Thread closed

Hefficide
ATS Moderator

top topics

join