It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

witches wanted for curse help!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by olaru12

As a long haired, scruffy, aging hippie that wears whatever is clean and comfortable; I find that a smile, and a confident attitude is what attracts women regardless of social status, money, education.
Women want someone to make them laugh and feel at ease with.

So, are you dating anybody at this moment?
Never mind
just cut your hair, shave and wear age appropriate clothes, no fashion involved. If you're older than 35 that is. Women around that age do appreciate it. Unless you're looking for a 21 year old?

I'm not particularly looking for a 21 year old but I have met many that put older women to shame intellectully and in my book that's the important thing.

I'm comfortable, confident, reasonably well off, retired, and not looking to "date" anyone. And I'm certainly not looking for some control freak that wants to change me or give me advice.

How would you feel if I said...."you could stand to lose a few pounds; if you really want to attract the right kind of man" Do you want my advise? Never mind

Topic....I have known a few brujos y curanderas and I've seen their power. Curses are more real than you can imagine.

edit on 5-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

So who are you.... Some kind of fashionista?

Who are you? Tommy Chong?

It's been my experience that confident, strong, intelligent women don't put a lot of importance on male fashion ala Hyped up GQ BS.

I wasn't talking about fashion, I suggested that most women are not into Slayer shirts and such, and it is true. The poster even agreed with that himself.

As a long haired, scruffy, aging hippie that wears whatever is clean and comfortable; I find that a smile, and a confident attitude is what attracts women regardless of social status, money, education etc. Women want someone to make them laugh and feel at ease with.

You must be such a smooth operator....

Here's my friendly suggestion.... oops... against the T&C, but you can probably figure it out! And keeping with the topic straightbananahs, it was a curse.

Wow, you seem really agitated by my post. Had a bad experience before? It's ok buddy, noone is trying to change your aging hippie lifestyle, you will never have to conform to anything and can continue in your ways of sticking it to the man. One love brother.

And I'm certainly not looking for some control freak that wants to change me or give me advice.

It seems that the poster I responded to was kinda asking for advice and my reply was partly helpfull to him.

You seem to have had some prior issues that you were reminded of, and now you are projecting your grief onto me.

Good luck with that.

edit on 6-10-2012 by StraightBananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by autowrench
As a long time Wiccan/Pagan man, having stued everything on the path, I think curses only work if both the curser, and the cursee believe it will. I have had a wanabee witch curse me, nothing happened. There are other, better ways to get even.

Are you sure? I mean if you are manipulating synchronicity (both intentionally and nonintentionally) then I do not belive it makes any difference if the person caught up in your manipulation is a beliver of synchronicity or not. I myself only use it for getting answers to things I wanna figure out and there is a lot of limits it seems

Well, in truth, as a child I did hear stories of family curses, and I suppose this could be a true conceptual thing. I myself have "cursed" (mostly out!) inferior spirits before, and sent them back to whence they came with prejudice, but that is one thing. I have never used my knowledge to harm another person, simply for fear of the Karmic Effect that attaches to such a thing. And, I admit in manipulating certain people, usually those in power over me, and authority figures. But placing thoughts in another's head is not a curse, nor is causing them to experience things designed to teach a lesson. The compressing is time is also not hurtful to other, for it is only my times that is compressed, or expanded. That is the nature of this kind of knowledge, and exactly why a novice, or lazy person could never learn the concepts and science behind it. It is also why those who know are forbidden to teach the knowledge, but are only allowed to guide.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Yes it is absolutely possible to unintentionally curse someone. The energy one sends out into the universe manifests, especially if sent with deep, passionate intention and emotion. One can curse someone and not even know it. And of course according to the Law of Return, the negative energy will return to the sender without doubt. A curse is magick, and magick does not require a circle to be cast, rhyming chants to be said, or even an altar and tools. An experienced witch will most likely tell you that they perform magick and communicate with the Goddess and the God daily without such elaborate preparation. All that's required to do magick is good visualization, which may not be hard to do if one's feelings are seriously hurt and they have revengeful thoughts. Hope that helps answer your question. Blessed be.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstractrealityy
reply to post by Exitt

Yes it is absolutely possible to unintentionally curse someone. The energy one sends out into the universe manifests, especially if sent with deep, passionate intention and emotion. One can curse someone and not even know it. And of course according to the Law of Return, the negative energy will return to the sender without doubt. A curse is magick, and magick does not require a circle to be cast, rhyming chants to be said, or even an altar and tools. An experienced witch will most likely tell you that they perform magick and communicate with the Goddess and the God daily without such elaborate preparation. All that's required to do magick is good visualization, which may not be hard to do if one's feelings are seriously hurt and they have revengeful thoughts. Hope that helps answer your question. Blessed be.

I fully agree. By some means that I have never been able to understand, a certain "force,""being," or "group" watches over me and mine. When someone, anyone, hold anger, or animosity, or hatred against us, or steals from us, or harms us, things begin to happen for the other, often in a bad way. I have no control over this, nor do I even know the whys and wherefores about it. but I have seen it work again and again. Is it a curse? I never thought of it that way.

I am very careful not to hold anger at another, or a group. I caution those who are out to scam, but their caution it thrown to the winds, and on they go. You cannot tell some people anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Dont forget the madden curse. That one seems to be the most blatant. Then the curses in the bible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join