It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran & Co ordered to pay $6 billion for 911 attacks.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Seriuosly !!

We all knew there were more involved in this attack than just Iraq !!

Now didn't we ?????

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Your own source states why Iran was named -

Iran was blamed by the US court partly because some of the hijackers passed through the country on their way to carrying out the attacks.

Didn't the terrorist get their flight lessons here in the States?....who are they going to blame for that. The US court is using child logic

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
by what right does a US judge do this?
they are not in the UN !

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Larry Silversteinbe forced to pay the victims something also? He pocketed billions from the disaster and it was his decision to "pull it".

Anti Semite???

[sarcasm off]

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What Moron of a Judge makes this sort of ruling!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Did you ever see a Bully that didn't get what he had coming to him, that one day, the good guy kicked the crap out of em.

Well it won't be long , you know we are going into Iran.

This is not about justice, it's about OIL, How's the Afghan Pipe line is it finished yet.

How many BABIES we going to kill this time.

Iran scares me, not the country but what is about to happen in regard to Iran.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Light soul
What Moron of a Judge makes this sort of ruling!

A judge who is making a ruling using civil law and not criminal law. Contrary to popular belief there is a difference.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

NEW YORK — A US judge formally ordered Iran, Al-Qaeda and several other defendants Wednesday to pay $6 billion compensation to the victims of September 11, 2001, in a largely symbolic ruling.

Although Iran denies any connection to 9/11, it was included in the list of alleged culprits by the US District Court in New York, along with the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, Afghanistan’s Taliban guerrillas and Al-Qaeda, which took credit for the massive terror attack.

What a complete piece of fabricated crap and mockery.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Of course, the check will be made out to George Bush, Sr & Co.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Iran & Co ordered to pay $6 billion for 911 attacks.

I'm sure they'll pay up... as will the US with its debts to China.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
Of course, the check will be made out to George Bush, Sr & Co.

The problem with that logic is the ruling is pretty much unenforceable.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

That is a good question.While all of the posts I have read are poignant,the first thing I thought of was,weren't most of the alleged attackers Saudi?I was in Venice,Fl.at the time and remember meeting a few of these guys at convenience stores.I knew it was a scam as soon as I saw the same picture plastered on the T.V. all day,every channel.George Jr. was reading to a bunch of ghetto kids 15 miles away(he never did that before,and I doubt he will ever do that again). What I think happened was they were partying in Boca Grande(25 miles south) and hatched out the final details.Train pilots in Venice.Hide in Sarasota.His brother was the Guv and wernt to smart.I guess if you take all the facts out of 9/11 this ruling makes sense.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I don't know RT to be a hoaxer, but rather than calling a hoax maybe do some research. This is actually an old story. Last year there was a court in NY judging that Iran was guilty. It was just a small deal more symbolic than anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join