It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelikow and the 9/11 Whitewash-Coverup.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

That's ok, it's really important that people get to see the info presented here. Bump...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
"Fool me once, sh sh shame on you, fool me TWICE ... ah

we won't get fooled again!"

~ George W. Bush

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Was he fooled? Was Cheney?

Or were plans for the Iraq war already in place, maybe even sitting in Cheney's briefcase while they awaited final word from the Supreme Court on the Florida recount?

I don't think they were fooled by the shadow government, one led by Cheney and Bush Sr. no not at all.

They KNEW. And not only did nothing, but AUTHORIZED it, even if only by unspoken knowledge that "the plan" was moving along, tick tick tick, to "The Big Wedding" (the codeword the hijackers used) on September 11th, 2001. Btw, Cheney on learning that that piece of information (Big Wedding) was leaked became infuriated and outraged.

To understand just about anything you might want to know about the public record background surrounding the 9/11 event, visit

www.historycommons.org...

edit on 7-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Cheney I'm sure he knew what was going on.W. was clueless then and is clueless now.Look at his facial expressions at the school.Dick was hiding out in the bunker while the supposed "leader of the free world" was a target.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

No, Bush Jr. was also well aware of the plan to invade Iraq prepared well in advance and requiring only the pretext in the form of "the new Pearl Harbor" as the "catastrophic and catalyzing event" as per Zelikow and the PNAC proposal, which Cheney helped forge. He wasn't clueless.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

W.was a puppet newageman.I'm sure he did know about Iraq but the rest of it was kept to only Cheney and the rest.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

from the OP

On September 11, 2001, George W. Bush wrote in his journal: "The Pearl Harbor of the 21st century took place today." He was echoing the summary of a September, 2000 report titled "Rebuilding America's Defenses" published by a neoconservative think tank called the Project for a New American Century (PNAC).

Do you think Bush wasn't aware of the PNAC Document, which his Presidency followed all the way down the line, the only pretext required being the 9/11 event itself.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

His handlers were members of PANC.They did the heavy lifting while W. took the hits.I don't think he really understood the reason why he was selected to be President.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

So, you can show me precisely where the PNAC document said all they needed was a Pearl Harbor type event to invade Iraq then? Or are you going to admit lying about the context of the paper?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I will just wait for the hollywood version and then we will know the truth of the matter. Be a box office smash and the truth will finally be told. Wonder if gw will get a part in the movie. Pity they shot and buried old laden bin of crap. He would have made a good actor in it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

So, you can show me precisely where the PNAC document said all they needed was a Pearl Harbor type event to invade Iraq then? Or are you going to admit lying about the context of the paper?

You may note how his language found it's way into this report

Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century
A Report of the Project for the New American Century
September 2000

www.newamericancentury.org...

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."

On September 11, 2001, George W. Bush wrote in his journal: "The Pearl Harbor of the 21st century took place today." He was echoing the summary of a September, 2000 report titled "Rebuilding America's Defenses" published by a neoconservative think tank called the Project for a New American Century (PNAC).

It's on page 51.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

His handlers were members of PANC.They did the heavy lifting while W. took the hits.I don't think he really understood the reason why he was selected to be President.

Of course he wasn't the evil genius behind it, but he knew damn well.

Somewhere there's a video of him arriving in New York at an airport hanger, with firefighters gathered around, and all Bush could do was describe the sublime nature of the devastation referring to the "bent and twisted steel" as if parroting the official story regarding the nature of the twin towers' destruction. He didn't try to console anyone and seemed rather pleased.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I don't think he was in on the plot.As for him spouting out the official storyline that's all he knew.Take a close look at the people who made up his inner circle.Cheney,Rice and some others knew the details they were talking to the people behind it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

What you don't think he was aware of the PNAC document/policy, or the plans to make war against Iraq which required 9/11 as the needed pretext for invasion? C'mon be real. Bush also knew the score even if Cheney was the evil mastermind.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The only things Cheney was the mastermind of is the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan and the cover up of 9/11.He was taking orders from the real masterminds.GWB was just going along since that is what the office of the president has been reduced to.I highly doubt he read the entire PANC.All he knew was that Jeb was part of some think tank thing before he became governor of FLA.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

bump the OP presentation - don't know why it didn't get 100 flags and front page..

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Just came across this thread, after someone posted this picture on FB -

Well put together NAM, and very interesting, still watching the video links...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
SnF OP. Good thread.

When you see terrorists, it is him Zelikow and not forgetting Condi Rice et al as well. They are eyeballs deep with their involvement. Just maybe, America will gets its revolution and these evil people should get their dues. There are a whole bunch of them and the Army could do all of us a favour to round all them traitors up for trials.

Really hope that they all have long worthless lives for everything to unravel...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mypan

Thanks. People, especially those who faithfully adhere to the official story or narrative on 9/11 ought to review the info contained in the OP.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
bump again so that all the sceptics can read it, and so that those who don't think there was a cover-up and a conspiracy can think again.. what was Zelikow, the greatest prophet and psychic seer of the modern era, or...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join