It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of Father Mocking Girl With Cerebral Palsy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SerenityAva

Originally posted by SerenityAva

Eh. I'm done. You and whoever else have every right to believe what you wish. In this case to believe that because the child was not in the video, she was not being made fun of. Only the father and son had something going on with themselves. Who knows? Right?
You have still missed my point. I have not said that they were not teasing her. I have not said that your conclusions are wrong. I am simply saying that those conclusions are refutable.

To be clear about it, I am not singling you out.
This is directed at +/- 95% of the replies within this thread.

[color=FFDFC7]There are many replies within this thread that contain various types of threats towards the accused, and which are based upon hearsay that is supported only by an extremely minimal amount of details, all of which are inconclusive.
[color=898989](Albeit baseless threats from Mighty Armchair Warriors, but threats nonetheless.)

Are you familiar with the phrase 'Beyond a Reasonable Doubt'?

There is plenty of doubt that still remains after watching this one video, that so many people are overlooking. Most of the people who have replied within this thread, reached their conclusion and with no doubts whatsoever, after these 3 small details:

• Little girl crying.
  • Daddy saying "This is what happened......"
  • A separate video clip that may, or may not, have portrayed what Daddy told you.

Inconclusive.

Just try to find a couple irrefutable facts, before calling up the boys and goin' out for a good ol' fashioned hangin' party.

There are many replies within this thread that are nothing more than a slightly modernized version of this↓

[color=FF7340]HeeeHaw boys! Lil girl was cryin'. That's all I be needin. It mus be troo. Everbudy bring ur bestest ropes, and sum caroseen. HeeeHaaaaw!

edit on 10/6/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:28 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Gridrebel

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Yes, and this is what separates the boys from the men. Your excuse is lame.

Excellent post!! It would be beyond the realm of possibility for me to even consider denying all of those necessary detailed facts that you have presented.

Then get the whole story already! Who cares if it's "gum" EVERY DAY for a year???? Something is wrong here and it is very evident. DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!
    YES!!! CAPS!!! ALSO!!! NECESSARY!!!! ALWAYS!!!!

[color=666666]/end sarcasm

I wasn't looking for the whole story.

As a matter of fact, I'm still not looking for it.

One would think that a person such as yourself, whom obviously has a major problem with my posts, would not quote several of them in their entirety, and also doing so with the sole purpose of leaving a short pointless comment.

Yup, they got a right, doesn't make it "right" though.
    I never said it was.

Mean is mean is mean...
    ....ingless.

Actually, all 3 of your replies to me are meaningless. Unless you have something useful & relevant to say to me, then don't even bother.....

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
    link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
    that no laws were broken.
    Nor did I see any physical contact whatsoever.

stopbullying.gov/laws
    I believe Canada has laws against bullying as well.

edit on 7/10/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:06 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The issues begin with the person making fun, not the person being made fun of.

I don't condone violence either but that guy's gonna wish he hadn't mocked that little girl one day if he were to end up with a limp himself.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:07 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

that no laws were broken.
    Nor did I see any physical contact whatsoever.

stopbullying.gov/laws
    I believe Canada has laws against bullying as well.

Like I said:

.....bottom line (based off of what I saw in that video), is that no laws were broken. Nor did I see any physical contact whatsoever.

[color=B3EDFF]There is an Alabama Law [color=B3EDFF]which states that....

Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.

There is just as much proof of that↑ within this video, as there is proof of 'bullying'.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:24 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Domo1

What a D-Bag that guy is….and what a poor role model for his son.

My first thought was how I would feel if he was mocking my daughter that way….complete RAGE! Only a father would understand what instinctually goes through a man’s mind when our children are threatened or mocked. I can tell you this….I doubt he’d consider doing it again after my first response but I’d most certainly be waiting at that bus stop to support my daughter every day, from that day forward, with FULL intentions of completely overreacting AGAIN if it reoccured.

Complete D-BAG!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
    link   
    reply to post by seabag

I would lose it if I saw an adult mocking a child, can't even imagine my reaction if I had my own children. As what's his name up there has been saying we really can't be 100% from the video. That being said, I see a grown man walking with a fake limp and actively mocking a little girl in such a manner I'm going to have trouble not giving his face a knuckle tickle.

So I would be more upset if this was my kid, but in truth it would be worse for me to physically assault someone and end up in jail. Parents let those of us without children beat up adult bullies for you. Just buy us a nice burrito or something.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join