It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of Father Mocking Girl With Cerebral Palsy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A stroke can cause a limp like that, perhaps that's what the father will get. An accident while being reckless could injure the son and he may end up with a permanent limp or other disability or worse. Karma does have a way of taking care of things.
Of course if you don't buy into the "karma bit", there's also blind chance, there's always results from behaviors that they exhibit on a regular basis, there's always just bad luck. It will come back to haunt them in some way, shape or form, it always does.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Eh. I'm done. You and whoever else have every right to believe what you wish. In this case to believe that because the child was not in the video, she was not being made fun of. Only the father and son had something going on with themselves. Who knows? Right? 

I still choose to believe the fact that she's already admitted to being made fun of by the other child. And for me, it's not far stretched to believe this came from the father and he was condoning it. As for believing that the child was there, I conclude this because the grandmother was there and indecently catches something that looks like the daughter was being made fun of.  My conclusions on not based purely on emotion. If it had been, my comment would have been much more.  

But hey your right she could have been there video taping some birds, or the bus or the ground. Who knows.  

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Some people will only listen to a smackdown, and sometimes not even then.

Those people mocking that girl need a smackdown, pure and simple.

They aren't going to listen to words like please stop, they will continue to mock that girl until they get some sort of smackdown.

link   
double post
edit on 5-10-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

link   
If I were that mans boss I would fire him. If I was his landlord I would evict him. If I was his relative I would disown him. Society needs to shun dirtbags like this. This is only way they will be shamed into altering their inexcusable behavior.
The little girl is learning a valuable lesson, hopefully she will be able to forgive this loser and his worthless family.

When my little girl was 3 most of her face was torn off by a neighbors rototiller. She had hundreds of stitches in her face. All through elementary school and middle school she had to put up with kids calling her "Frankenstein", scarface and other names. I can't count the number of times she came home from school crying and begging us not to send her back. Fortunately the parents of the kids who were bullying her were horrified that their kids were doing that and curtailed their teasing. I can't imagine what I would have done if an grown man started calling her names. Well. I can imagine it, but it "ain't" pretty.

My daughter is now 16 and still has some visible scars on her face but she is beautiful, strong, confident and emotionally stable in spite of the torment she had to endure.

To this little girl, I would say, be strong, One day these idiots will realize just how horrible their actions were.

edit on 10/5/2012 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Children can be cruel, even parents that never grew up. I don't think the law should get involved as it seems every party involved, and maybe the whole state of Ohio is mentally retarded.

No, this is a rare form of the people taking charge. Exposing the losers on YOU TUBE. The Greatest Reward. I remember when a gal and her daughter ...oh gosh, there are so many of them. Here, let me give you a few:

A Minnesota woman described as a "neighbor from hell" started serving a 90-sentence Monday for harassing a family living across the street from her home.

Lori Christensen, of White Bear Lake, was issued a restraining order after hurling obscenities, making lewd gestures, videotaping the family and hanging signs with messages such as, "I saw mommy kissing a breathalyzer." The 49-year-old executive assistant was sentenced to the Ramsey County Workhouse, Reuters reports, after violating probation by ignoring the order to stop her harassing behavior. (For more on the case view the video below.)

A mother and daughter have been convicted of harassing and damaging the property of an Iranian couple living next door in the Jersey City Heights, but the jury acquitted them of a bias charge, The Jersey Journal reports.

Beverly Ong, who is in her 60s, and Johanna Ong, who is in her late 20s, both of Graham Street, were convicted by a jury Friday evening, Hudson County Assistant Prosecutor Leo Rinaldi said yesterday.

Full story from The Jersey Journal:
Jury convicts Jersey City Heights mother and daughter of harassing their Iranian neighbors

Yeah, love those people!!!! NOOOOTTT. Do I protect their rights? You bet your A$$. Do I like them....NOOOOOOOO

edit on 5-10-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie
The girl's father should just clean the other guy's clock. In the old days that's how they would have handled this. Problem solved.

True. I would have. Without remorse.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Yes but because the child is not in the video, the hobbling has not applied to her. That's what I'm understanding anyway.

But well done, I had not caught the "everyday for a year" part.

edit on 5-10-2012 by SerenityAva because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerenityAva

Yes but because the child is not in the video, the hobbling has not applied to her. That's what I'm understanding anyway.

Thank you for the thumbs up. This is such an obvious harassment against a disabled person.
edit on 5-10-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

They are neighbors, the kid was getting off the school bus, the school bus delivers kids to their homes, they were in viewing range of the family and probably the little girl, but at least in viewing range of the grandmother who videotaped it. They were aiming their mocks at the family, quite possibly because they were being videotaped, but still, they were directly mocking the girl to anger the family.
The families have been feuding for some time, the child had been harassing and making fun of the girl, their actions were a direct mocking of the girl's disability and I honestly can't imagine any situation that could possibly have been another reason for it. They are childish, immature, disrespectful, ignorant, hatefilled morons and they deserve whatever happens to them as a result.

Of course the child isn't in the video, why would the grandmother videotape it without stepping in if the child was in the middle of it? She was doing what she could to bring the behavior to light, she videoed it and put it on youtube.

Now I'm not saying the grandmother or the parents are innocent, they've been fighting for quite some time. However, the man and his son are definitely guilty and they have "pics to prove it". The girl with CP is innocent and is being mocked, tormented and tortured by the man and his son.... perhaps even through the fault of her own parents in a way since they are the ones fighting with the other people. The girl is the only innocent party in this and she is the one I am concerned for but at the same time, she's probably the one who will turn out best in the entire situation. The man and his son are a-holes and the son will probably grow up to be the same kind of worthless crap that his father is. The girls parents probably aren't much better, I have no idea, but they associate enough with the kind of trash the man and his son are to have an ongoing feud with them, so they aren't "innocent" either.

The girl deserves to not be made fun of, the man's son deserves some counseling to understand why he and his father are wrong. All of the adults in the situation could definitely use a good beat down, but they won't get it, we have to hope karma kicks their backsides instead.... unless we are present when it's going on, then we can stand up and make a difference... non-violently of course...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You are most welcome my friend. Yes I do believe it is. Being a child is one thing, but be a grown man, and a father none the less, is very disheartening.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

They are neighbors, the kid was getting off the school bus, the school bus delivers kids to their homes, they were in viewing range of the family and probably the little girl, but at least in viewing range of the grandmother who videotaped it. They were aiming their mocks at the family, quite possibly because they were being videotaped, but still, they were directly mocking the girl to anger the family.
The families have been feuding for some time, the child had been harassing and making fun of the girl, their actions were a direct mocking of the girl's disability and I honestly can't imagine any situation that could possibly have been another reason for it. They are childish, immature, disrespectful, ignorant, hatefilled morons and they deserve whatever happens to them as a result.

Of course the child isn't in the video, why would the grandmother videotape it without stepping in if the child was in the middle of it? She was doing what she could to bring the behavior to light, she videoed it and put it on youtube.

Now I'm not saying the grandmother or the parents are innocent, they've been fighting for quite some time. However, the man and his son are definitely guilty and they have "pics to prove it". The girl with CP is innocent and is being mocked, tormented and tortured by the man and his son.... perhaps even through the fault of her own parents in a way since they are the ones fighting with the other people. The girl is the only innocent party in this and she is the one I am concerned for but at the same time, she's probably the one who will turn out best in the entire situation. The man and his son are a-holes and the son will probably grow up to be the same kind of worthless crap that his father is. The girls parents probably aren't much better, I have no idea, but they associate enough with the kind of trash the man and his son are to have an ongoing feud with them, so they aren't "innocent" either.

The girl deserves to not be made fun of, the man's son deserves some counseling to understand why he and his father are wrong. All of the adults in the situation could definitely use a good beat down, but they won't get it, we have to hope karma kicks their backsides instead.... unless we are present when it's going on, then we can stand up and make a difference... non-violently of course...

I have to say I agree with everything you stated. Well done!!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The poor little dear.

What losers, and now they're getting their 5 minutes of "fame" looks good on 'em, may they be shamed.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by detachedindividual

I think it has to do with being an adult.

If someone mocks me fine, they mock my religion fine, they mock my life fine. Really it is fine, I would think you were a prick but I would get over it quickly enough.

They mock children not fine. Adults should let BS slide off their backs. Children should be able to enjoy life.

I will point out though that mocking my wife or son will upset me quite a bit though. However, if you tick my wife off she is likely to not let things slide as easily as if I would. She might knock you out. She is getting older but she can still kick a guy in the head that is standing.

Raist

Interesting concept - age specific bullying or attack.

So where do we draw the line? Is there an age limit on when it is or is not acceptable to use your freedom of opinion and expression to ridicule, insult or attack someone else?

And surely the threat of death or injury should be right up there on the list of priorities too?

Example - people defended the right of the French magazine to print cartoons of the Prophet under freedom of expression and opinion, even though they knew that it would plausibly create violence and risk injury or death.

My question is, why is it not okay for an adult to mock a child like this - given that all Americans have the legal right to express themselves, there is no law against it, and people are quoting "morality" and "common sense". But at the same time they defend the right of someone to risk causing violence (even though it is not theoretically their responsibility).

Also, why is okay for Fred Phelps to protest at a military funeral, where a soldiers family, including their children, will be offended and upset, but this instance is morally wrong?

Why is it okay for Fred Phelps and other religious Christian preachers to make hateful statements about gay people, when young people will be insulted, offended, confused and feel under attack too?

It just seems to me that Americans are hypocrites on this issue. People demand the freedom to insult whoever they like when it suits them, but in this instance people agree that the freedom of that man and his son to attack this little girl in this way is wrong.

Surely they are just using their constitutional rights to freedom of opinion and expression?

Like I said, I do think it's sickening, and I really hope these guys get what's coming to them. I'm just trying to work out how Americans can contradict themselves when it comes to their freedoms and the target of the insults.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If I was to see this there isn't enuff restrain in the world to keep me from showing his son how much of a little @#$% his dad is, BTW yes her father could kick this guys a$$ and get away with it , its called "temporary insanity" and no jury in the world would convict him
edit on 10/5/2012 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
[color=dodgerblue] It's a different story to poke fun at things that can be helped. Example: a silly hairdo, a funky looking outfit, clown-like make up, etc. These things can be helped, CP cannot.

Making fun of things that cannot be helped, just makes you a jerk.

I hope that this jackass gets what he has coming.

edit on 4-10-2012 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2012 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

I can't imagine why there is any reason to make fun of anyone for clothing or hair style or anything in public or in a place online where it will be seen or heard and be hurtful. If we want to joke about someones appearance and I am sure we all do sometime, it needs to be in private of your own home and no where else!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I am with you there totally. This guy is not lulzy but colossal epic douchebaggery. I don't see the point making fun of something someone cant change such as disability? No humor in that. Just cruelty. A buzzkill. Not even if you laugh you will go to hell funny.

I would love to share a jail cell with that d-bag for 10 minutes, 10 minutes of absolute horror for him. Unspeakable cruelty that makes his crimes pale in comparison Plz feed him to me

What the heck is wrong with kids these days? You can attribute a good amount of it to the upbringing from parents. Parent install the vital tools and foundation for a child's beliefs even personality. This is learned behavior at its worse. Glad i have raised mine not to bully... however stand up for themselves and stand up for the little guy "because everyone in my family is usually over 6 foot" growing up being bigger then other kids I beat up the bully's in school ... there is always a bigger fish

I hope the loser gets sued for every cent and prosecuted under a hate crime as well as harassment of a minor. Maybe share a cell with a guy like me

edit on 5-10-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Hmm I am not sure if I worded something wrong or if you missed it. I never said it was not someone's right to offend or ridicule others. I am all for anyone to have the right to do that.

Having said that I do not think it is moral to make fun of, ridicule, or belittle anyone. Granted I "play rough" with friends but that is mutual and is not intended to hurt.

As for age limits and where to draw the line that goes back to the fact that they have the right do say as they please. As an adult I could give a crap less if people like me or what they have to say to or about me. I will get a bit upset if they bring up my wife or child though. Having said that it would take quite a bit before I could bring myself to get physical over words.

What I was trying to point out is that not so much if it is their right or not but whether or not it is moral and should be accepted in society. I believe it is wrong to pick on those that are weaker than you. I have been the weakest one through life I understand what it is like to see people bypass a fair fight to come after someone they know they can take. That said I also learned not to back down and to stand strong. I might go down but they better end my life or I am coming back at them.

This girl has not had that point and she does not seem to really be able to defend herself regardless. Attacking those that are weaker than you shows true cowardness and lack of self respect. It shows that you are insecure with yourself and there for must hold a power over another; it shows a weak mind that only understands physical control through pain. That pain is delivered in mental, physical, emotional and sometimes sexual abuse.

When an adult is attacking a child it shows someone who is not comfortable with their spot in society and quite possibly even one who holds a small degree of mental illness.

All of that said they are more than welcome to use their rights to say what they wish, at the same time we also must realize there are consequences for every word we speak. If someone does not like it they are likely to take action on their beliefs. It does not make it right but neither do I believe that mentally and emotionally abusing a child is right either. They say two wrongs make the world blind, I believe the world has already gone blind. In this world two wrongs no longer matter, look around it is a mad house we live in. Not just in the U.S. but worldwide. No one can say they are better than another we are all equally guilty of upholding the two wrongs system that is our current state of affairs. Only those who have died trying to stop it are free of the guilt. Welcome to the mad house called Earth.

Raist

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I can't even begin to express my anger after watching this video, I've got goosebumps. That's how angry I am. This "adult" shouldn't be allowed to have kids, he should be back in school as he obviously needs to be schooled one way or another. Their son is just a product of his upbringing and seeing he's still young, there's still hope for him. The parents are another matter entirely.

Anyone who justifies what these people did need to hang their heads in shame. The wife/mother of the boy makes me even sicker by what she says in the video. I'm not for abuse in any way or form, but I would LOVE to give her a good 1940's style slapping for the sheer idiocy she showed.

Crude, disgusting people.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
My son has this disability, and I will gladly break the bones of any person who even thinks about acting like this. My son cannot walk, cannot talk, but has an astronomical IQ and - get this folks - a sense of humor, compassion, love for all who he socializes with, a bright and shining personality that puts to shame 95% of kids who are whole and hale. I am thankful and glad that he has gone to a small school from day one that has knows him and his persona. I will say this though to anybody I see who bullies or mocks anyone with disabilities: Your behind is mine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join