It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway owns an anti-Syrian propagandist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That was awesome!

He just tells it like it is, no bs.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
well he's right.

the cia and american special forces are starting revolutions in the arab world.

it is their speciality.

they've done it in latin america during the 70's and 80's, buying dictators and arming rebels.

they look away at saudi arabia because they can cripple the global oil market.

and now when the rebels they armed are not complying with their demands, america brands them a terrorist and puts them on obamas hit list for drone targeting.

what's the point, if you can figure out why, you deserve the position of secretary of state.

is it about money, or arms, or just because they can. what good is power if you don't exercise it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

as you are a revolutionary I should say rebels is different from a revolution ! look at Egypt or Bahrain or Yemen or Tunis did they involve in a war with their dictators ! no they did not. Iran had such a revolution 30 years ago with the same template.
now look at Libya and what is going on in Syria. of course their people want reforms but it is another template.
yes we can say USA started this spring with it's wrong actions in the middle east. USA is trying not only to control this spring that is naturally against dictators supported by USA, but to manage it to it's benefits.
however I wish it would manage it to it's benefits, but it is sacrificing everything for Israel !

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ha! George Galloway is a traitor to the United Kingdom and should be arrested for treason and his activities probed, he is only interested in himself and is a bully. Dont be fooled by this man. I will never forget how he licked the boots of Saddam Hussien and condemed the UK. He likes mass murderers.

top topics

join