It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was a Jesus a Cirus Freak!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I was thinking the other day is it possible Jesus was a freak of nature, a bizzare anomally that happens oh every ten thousands years where his body born encases more of the capabilities of the inner universe than the average man. So he was like a X man of his day. Being such the Romans thought hmm interesting we could use this dude to make some serious gold, lets put him in a circus and get him to do side show tricks. Then someone in rulehad a better idea lets create a new religion and use him as the figurehead. Just a theory.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I think your title explains it.

"A Jesus".

One of the many, I'm sure they all have their quirks.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This could make a good book, or better yet, a good concept album or movie. "Jesus Christ: Circus Freak." I like it.

However, it is more than likely not true... I mean the Romans did use him to make a religion to unite their nation, but that was way after he was dead.
edit on 4-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So if he was the "X man" of his day, who's the X man of today???

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatDivider

I guess i can take that credit for todays X man. I superhero material

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Yes agree, still a fictional movie is about making some money. The truth is just wind resistance to a studio mogual making his millions..

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatDivider

So if he was the "X man" of his day, who's the X man of today???

Any leader of the LEFT OR RIGHT!!!! Have you not seen the CULT following they have today??

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I seriously have no respect for your thoughts regarding this post and fix your title.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

What's a Cirus? And the Romans were in no way threatened by Jesus, they didn't really begin persecuting Christians until Nero. Pilate stated 7 times that he found no fault with Jesus. He was wanted murdered by the Jewish authorities, not Rome.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I doubt things like this happen by chance. There are people who practice to manipulate energy and they do thinks which are beyond logic - like sending electricity through their finger tips, lighting up light bulbs, catching bullets in their hands, etc.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

yes magical abilities. Jesus tried.

new topics

top topics

join