It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Networks, AP cancel exit polls in 19 states. Here we go!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here we go, they are already setting the stage for massive voter fraud now that Obama's chances plummeted after the debate. They can now report ANY result in ANY of the states without exit polling and get away with it without ANY immediate contradictions on the numbers (at least until much much later when it is too late). Wow, how easy it is for them, it is laughable and sad (of course also considering electronic voting that has been proven to be easily tampered with at multiple points and stages without paper trails with votes counted by a private company, which may or may not be foreign AHAHA what a s#$@t show)

www.washingtonpost.com...

P.S. not to mention that the whole process is just for show since no matter what the real players will get/maintain what they really want anyways no matter what, though it seems they may be pushing for O since with all the skeletons in his closet he has at least 10 loops of the leash around his neck.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by betheflow

I didn't have to look at the article to know this, but I referenced it anyway.

All 19 states they aren't doing exit polling in are either "Solid Obama" or "Solid Romney". There is no need to do exit polling in those states, it's a waste of resources.

So they can take the resources they were going to waste in those states and move them to the toss up states to get a better sampling of exit poll data.

I honestly don't see the problem.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Normally I would agree that some kind of conspiracy is at hand but this really seems pointless.

When its Bilderberg attendee number 1 vs Bilbderberg attendee number 2, does it really matter who "wins"?

Whether its Obama or Romney, America loses.

edit on 4-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle

I didn't have to look at the article to know this, but I referenced it anyway.

All 19 states they aren't doing exit polling in are either "Solid Obama" or "Solid Romney". There is no need to do exit polling in those states, it's a waste of resources.

So they can take the resources they were going to waste in those states and move them to the toss up states to get a better sampling of exit poll data.

I honestly don't see the problem.

yes I see your point, but "solid" according to their "polls" and "solid" BEFORE the debate. Though, you are right, I may have gotten too excited and overstated its importance, though consider that this is the FIRST time it is being done in Decades. Maybe AP and the networks are also on their lat legs like the rest of the country and have to nickel and dime their way through the election.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Don't underestimate the power of partisanship..

Obama gave an underwhelming performance and Romney came out swinging. As an independent my view of Romney changed quite a bit for the better but I am in a small minority of people willing to change their minds. The vast majority are too bitter or stubborn to see past their own preconceived notions about both candidates and parties.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There isn't a problem with this.

1 - Exit polls have been notoriously wrong.

2 - Why spend the money on exit polls in states that you already know the outcome? Like California? It's a waste of money and a waste of manpower for the polling agency. The money is better spent on exit polls in a place like Florida or Wisconsin where the race is very tight.

Just makes sense that way.

new topics

top topics

join