It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Brits Breach Restricted Groom Lake Area

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nice view in the video and good job by the guys but it will never be close enough when tourists are doing it. Unless someone who has access to all inside and underground and kisses his life goodbye is ready to show something, this is all that one will get frm such videos.

Still, what was that smoke that looked static? It looked like a fire on the ground as if from a crash and however the smoke was as static as clouds.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I think you are conflating two different videos. The fire video was from a visitor at the front gate. This is not related to the BBC video.

Incidentally, a lower resolution version of the BBC video is now on youtube for those that can't view the iplayer.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

tl:dr 'I want to believe aliens visited us' as a response to a lady's answer that no ETs she's heard of. This is what happened when I click at a random minute. Also what does some lady know? Even if contact with beings had been made? And the investigators look like wannabes, not sure I wanna watch it. They engaged Lear but idk what he's telling. At least I could make something of other more serious documentaries while this.. meh

p.s one of them if not more is an obvious gay... which overall makes this 'seriousness' of the 'documentary' another unintended mocking at the topic

pps What also surprises me? One has to be big n00b to ALWAYS start from Rosewell or Area 51. This is the place that usually even non-researchers have heard about. It's so known that they would move things out any time and put important things in bases no one has ever mentioned or barely. Area 51 Area 51, bunch of clowns are these 'investigators'

edit on 21-10-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Decided to watch it for a lack of better. You guys call UFO Hunters and Ancient Aliens crap but at least they try to make some serious research or idea. This excuse of a documentary with guys one who prepares food, buys axes, machine guns and gawd knows what else also puts foil - a typical TINFOIL head, and some other.. with so outlandish ideas

This is the crappiest attempt for a documentary I've ever watched, Picking up some idiots, especially the one with the foil and the Asian one is such a disgrace for any serious researcher, this is a complete mockery at the topic due to some morons and their moronic ideas - example the guy with the mutilations 'I am sure it's aliens' *MAJOR FACEPALM*

Do you think all researchers are such who buy guns and put foil on their heads??? Some need psychiatrist, I've seen times more serious witnesses that even if not so credible aren't so dumb and stupid and crazy..

The black hair female is also some of low intelligence, I can't even describe it. I've seen these these things in my own dreams but they are just dreams or more than that but definitely not reality... (more info here)

Once when I was arguing with someone who knows nothing of the topic to not be so certain what exists and what not without even getting familiar, he called me a tinfoil head for trying to make him be objective, not believe like I do not believe unless something better as evidence occurs. Do you see why we are all called TINFOIL heads and put under one group? Because of such.... fools anyone's credibility is doomed.

END of the movie: LIE DETECTOR = no? right? Eh come on! You can't do it, destroy 'belief system' or 'the whole movie was one piece of crap bringing some low intelligence guys you can see it by at least 2 of them to talk of non existent encounters they "had" (not!)'

If I had the means I would abduct, tie up and put on lie detector all these so called former employees.

Why not put ON LIE DETECTOR:

John Lear (houses on the Moon right... he supports everything from Area 51 to Dulce to Reptilian..)

Ah and here is where we hit warm - NAZI UFOs, aka stolen and modified by Russians and Americans and of course not stolen, rather with nazi scientists to share the secrets with.

And like Rendlesham forest incident if real craft landed, it was with Alchemist symbols to make it look alien.

And then people like Lear, Steven Greer and a whole bunch spread disinfo such as 'aliens' 'aliens' when it's simply masked to look alien. The woman in last 10 or so mins of the movie said it well...

Now where did Hitler and his Vril society or simply said close to him people get this technology, or they got some smart scientists... is anyone's guess.

But here is a more serious movie:

edit on 21-10-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Area 51 videos range from really bad to not too bad. The BBC didn't intend this to be a serious documentary. It is a road trip with some slightly unglued people. The presenter is a comedian. That should be your first clue not to take it too seriously.

To their credit, they used historic Groom Lake footage of the U-2 at the base. I'm not sure if the alpha contaminated photo is from Project 57.

No network is going to stake out the base for a few years, 24 and 7, to get some real footage. The best Groom Lake special we can ever hope for will come from the US government becoming more generous with declassification.

That said, I haven't given up hope of a Groom Lake open house. OK, OK, maybe the TTR.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Area 51 videos range from really bad to not too bad. The BBC didn't intend this to be a serious documentary. It is a road trip with some slightly unglued people. The presenter is a comedian. That should be your first clue not to take it too seriously.

To their credit, they used historic Groom Lake footage of the U-2 at the base. I'm not sure if the alpha contaminated photo is from Project 57.

No network is going to stake out the base for a few years, 24 and 7, to get some real footage. The best Groom Lake special we can ever hope for will come from the US government becoming more generous with declassification.

That said, I haven't given up hope of a Groom Lake open house. OK, OK, maybe the TTR.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

You are just a tourist like anyone else. Becareful not to catch a cold from too much pointless staying in the deserts at night taking pictures of what can already be seen on plenty of pictures already made.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

You are just a tourist like anyone else. Becareful not to catch a cold from too much pointless staying in the deserts at night taking pictures of what can already be seen on plenty of pictures already made.

That is quite an insult.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by Imtor

That is quite an insult.

wow thats pretty ballsy. I guess you haven't seen his pics and info huh?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
double
edit on 23-10-2012 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
That is quite an insult.

Oh did I hurt your feelings? Or have you forgotten we are not on the same side of arguments? I mean, I am for objectivity, not ignorance and close mindness.

reply to post by boomer135

Of course I don't have any. I wouldn't even search anything there in the boring to search for 'UFOs' area called Area 51. Especially in the way those 'brits' did. But the woman in the end of the video did seem a little more credible with the information which was quite possible about some Russian something.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Imtor is quite clueless regarding Groom Lake photography. The last panorama of the base was mine done in 2011. In 2010 there was one other panorama done, but not a very good one. Basically my photos are unique. I was the first to publish the triangular tower, the new hangar, and the weather station on Tikaboo. Further, may I point out that I provide these for free on a website without one freakin' advertisement.

Now if Imtor actually contributed anything useful, I'd let him slide. But he just takes good threads and trashes them with nonsense.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Interesting to note that the guards were having fun watching the ball game. I bet about half the military spends most of its time just having fun on our tax dollars. There is your story: Soldiers fleecing the people.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

You are his advocate? ... Who calls you? Ignore if you want, I don't care, I am only stating the truth and it is that observing the area won't bring up anything unusual. Tell me when you get something from all the hanging around Groom Lake.

Also you are wrong with ;just another guy; there, perhaps one day you will see.

Well maybe not. But flying in the range does bring up unusual stuff. Something I've done dozens of times in my career with the pics to prove it. And people hanging around the range is the reason we have stuff to talk about on this site. Like the F-117s flying after they were retired. All I'm saying is that insults don't solve anything in a forum. And some people on this site actually take the time to scope out the range for our enjoyment. You don't have to be in this forum if you don't want to.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The topic is "12 Brits Breach Restricted Groom Lake Area".

Lets knock off the petty back and forth bickering and keep this on topic.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The topic is "12 Brits Breach Restricted Groom Lake Area".

Lets knock off the petty back and forth bickering and keep this on topic.

Yes please

It seems that not too many of my posts get to stay

Area 51 will forever be a place of mystery as I doubt even those who work there every day don't know everything that goes on there

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join